Windows 10: Error: -2147023143

Discus and support Error: -2147023143 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there,Whenever I open up my lock screen, I see the error "-2147023143". Should I be worried if I see this error?Thanks for any help.Here are some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kris Zhang, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Error: -2147023143

Hi there,Whenever I open up my lock screen, I see the error "-2147023143". Should I be worried if I see this error?Thanks for any help.Here are some photo examples:

:)

Kris Zhang, Aug 3, 2021
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Aug 3, 2021
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

Error: -2147023143

1. Error: -2147023143 - Similar Threads - Error 2147023143

2. BSOD Kernel power error 41 63. Whea_uncorrectable_error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Kernel power error 41 63. Whea_uncorrectable_error: There are some topics here on that problem, but i really hope to get help with memory dumps. I bought my pc few weeks ago and get BSODs almost every time i start any game.. Motherboard: MSI b550 tomahawk // no overclockingTemperatures are finevoltages are finei strongly...
  3. Windows Registration Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Registration Error: Can I correct an error in the email address used to register my Windows 10 licence? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-registration-error/22b78042-45af-444a-b502-7bbf618ff162
  4. Event 17 - WHEA-Logger errors since last windows update - dozens of errors every minute

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Event 17 - WHEA-Logger errors since last windows update - dozens of errors every minute: Event 17 - WHEA-Logger errors dozens every few minutes A corrected hardware error has occurred. Component: PCI Express Root Port Error Source: Advanced Error Reporting PCI Express Primary Bus:Device:Function: 0x0:0x1D:0x6 Secondary Bus:Device:Function: 0x0:0x0:0x0 Primary...
  5. Error 0xC004F211 after PC hardware overhaul

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 0xC004F211 after PC hardware overhaul: how do I activate windows OS I have tried to go through the activation procedure.activation settings > troubleshoot > "I have changed my hardware recently" > typed in my login = my password is incorrect I have reset my password multiple times and it will not allow me to log...
  6. google privacy error

google privacy error: this problem started today and when i try to search up anything i get privacy error NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID with everything i try to search up but when i type in the search bar for example: youtube.com. it works. i tired everything online and it didn't work...
  7. what is an error 15100

in Windows 10 Customization
    what is an error 15100: Everything was working fine this morning there was a windows update and now i am getting fail to load error 15100.How do I fix this because now i cannot print either....
  8. BrCtrlCntr.exe system error

BrCtrlCntr.exe system error: BrCtrlCntr.exe system error X the code execution cannot proceed because VCOMP100.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix the problemI downloaded/installed microsoft visual c++ that is supposed to fix it. Error still shows after complete scan and restart. Not sure...
  9. BSOD Error

BSOD Error: Hello, I got a BSOD with the following and was wondering what the faulting application was. SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎9/‎20/‎2021 11:52 AMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: d1Parameter 1: fffff607e80afff8Parameter 2:...
  10. windows update and driver error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update and driver error: i am not able to update my windows 10 to the latest version, when ever i download the updates it says download error and gives this code 0x800703f1. i am not able to install drivers my bluetooth is not working, it always shows USB not recognized. Pls help..........