Windows 10: Error: -2147023143

Discus and support Error: -2147023143 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there,Whenever I open up my lock screen, I see the error "-2147023143". Should I be worried if I see this error?Thanks for any help.Here are some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kris Zhang, Aug 3, 2021.

  1. Error: -2147023143


    Hi there,Whenever I open up my lock screen, I see the error "-2147023143". Should I be worried if I see this error?Thanks for any help.Here are some photo examples:

    :)
     
    Kris Zhang, Aug 3, 2021
    #1
  2. KieX Win User

    Error: No work available to process

    Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

    On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

    If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

    At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.
     
    KieX, Aug 3, 2021
    #2
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

    ^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.
     
    Mussels, Aug 3, 2021
    #3
Thema:

Error: -2147023143

Loading...
  1. Error: -2147023143 - Similar Threads - Error 2147023143

  2. iSCSI Initiator Service fails to start with error Access is denied

    in Windows 10 News
    iSCSI Initiator Service fails to start with error Access is denied: [ATTACH]The Microsoft iSCSI Initiator Service allows your computer to connect to remote storage devices (SAN/NAS) over an IP network using the Internet Small Computer Systems Interface (iSCSI) protocol, making them appear as local disks. The service runs under the LocalSystem...
  3. There is no volume selected in Diskpart error on Windows computer [Fix]

    in Windows 10 News
    There is no volume selected in Diskpart error on Windows computer [Fix]: [ATTACH]Some users cannot format a USB flash drive to FAT32 using Diskpart because of the “There is no volume selected” error on Windows computers. The FAT32 file system is required for several purposes, such as BIOS recovery and installing software updates on PlayStation....
  4. Hyper-V error occurred while attempting to export the virtual machine

    in Windows 10 News
    Hyper-V error occurred while attempting to export the virtual machine: [ATTACH]When trying to copy or export a VHDX or Hyper-V file, you may encounter an error saying An error occurred when attempting to export the virtual machine. This error can happen for many reasons, which we explain in detail in this guide. An error occurred while...
  5. How do I fix Error:-2147023143?

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix Error:-2147023143?: I am having a problem in my lenovo's laptop that it is stucked on home screen whenever i click sign in then it opens after few seconds goes back to home screen and my Error Code is this 2147023143. Please help meAlso thank you for your time to read this....
  6. How do I fix Error:-2147023143?

    in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix Error:-2147023143?: I am having a problem in my lenovo's laptop that it is stucked on home screen whenever i click sign in then it opens after few seconds goes back to home screen and my Error Code is this 2147023143. Please help meAlso thank you for your time to read this....
  7. How do I fix Error:-2147023143?

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix Error:-2147023143?: I am having a problem in my lenovo's laptop that it is stucked on home screen whenever i click sign in then it opens after few seconds goes back to home screen and my Error Code is this 2147023143. Please help meAlso thank you for your time to read this....
  8. What causes? "Unable to record at this time. Error: -2147023143"

    in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    What causes? "Unable to record at this time. Error: -2147023143": Hey,One of the PC's in our network was displaying "Unable to record at this time. Error: -2147023143" on the lock screen. A regular re-start got rid of the message. Could you tell me what causes windows 10 to display this error? Thanks,Janet...
  9. What causes? "Unable to record at this time. Error: -2147023143"

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    What causes? "Unable to record at this time. Error: -2147023143": Hey,One of the PC's in our network was displaying "Unable to record at this time. Error: -2147023143" on the lock screen. A regular re-start got rid of the message. Could you tell me what causes windows 10 to display this error? Thanks,Janet...
  10. What causes? "Unable to record at this time. Error: -2147023143"

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What causes? "Unable to record at this time. Error: -2147023143": Hey,One of the PC's in our network was displaying "Unable to record at this time. Error: -2147023143" on the lock screen. A regular re-start got rid of the message. Could you tell me what causes windows 10 to display this error? Thanks,Janet...