Windows 10: Error 2184328196 direct after recording start

Discus and support Error 2184328196 direct after recording start in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there If i open the xbox game bar with WIN+G and start a record in a game Oxygen not included a error occur with this code: 2184328196 The record... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Andurill, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Andurill Win User

Error 2184328196 direct after recording start

Hi there

If i open the xbox game bar with WIN+G and start a record in a game Oxygen not included a error occur with this code: 2184328196

The record stop directly.
    I can record my desktop with no problems

Can someone help me?

Greetings

Andurill

:)

Andurill, Aug 13, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Sound Recorder isn't Working!

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To guide you In right direction we want to know:

-Are you using voice recorder or any other app to do so?

I would suggest you to try these methods and check if that helps:

Method 1:

Please run Recording Run Troubleshooter.

You may try to run the in-built Windows Recording Audio troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Recording Audio to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to use the sound recorder and check if you are able to record the sound.

• In the Windows Start screen, type “sound recorder”, then select Sound Recorder from the search results.
    • Try recording your voice through your microphone, then play it back. To do so, simply tap or click Start Recording, speak to the microphone, and then save the file so you can play the recording.

This will helps us to find out if the issue is with any online messenger like Skype or Windows.

I also suggest you to install the latest driver for Mic from the manufacturer’s website.

I also request you to refer the following link:

Sound Recorder app for Windows: FAQ

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/sound-recorder-app-faq

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Aug 13, 2020
  4. Error 2184328196 direct after recording start

Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Error 2184328196 direct after recording start

1. Error 2184328196 direct after recording start - Similar Threads - Error 2184328196 direct

2. windows performance recorder wont start recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows performance recorder wont start recording: it gives me an error saying "the requested resource is in use. Profile id: GeneralProfile.Verbose.Memory. error code: 0x800700aa the requested resource is in use."...
  3. windows performance recorder wont start recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows performance recorder wont start recording: it gives me an error saying "the requested resource is in use. Profile id: GeneralProfile.Verbose.Memory. error code: 0x800700aa the requested resource is in use."...
  4. "Started Background Recording"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Started Background Recording": I want to disable this very annoying notification, without disabling Game Bar capturing because I use it to get game clips. I've done it before, but can't figure it out again. submitted by /u/LeekProfessional2453 [link] [comments]...
  5. How to record guitar by plugging it directly into a pc?

How to record guitar by plugging it directly into a pc?: Im trying to record my guitar audio by using an adapter and plugging my guitar directly into my laptop. There is no microphone specific port, just one with a headset (with a microphone) icon. I cant get any response from my laptop that my guitar is there. Can anyone help me...
  6. Ability to record sound from headphones/speakers directly

Ability to record sound from headphones/speakers directly: I am trying to record the sound coming through my headphones. Wanting to record this through OneNote (So my annotations can be linked to the audio I'm listening to for future reference). I have done this in the past. In my old PC (Windows 10), I used Stereo Mix to achieve...
  7. Direct x error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Direct x error: Hello guys, few days ago my laptop faced serious problem about storage and I decided to restore it. After I have restored it while running games such as Rainbow six which I used to play on the same system it gives me an error about failing to create dx11 folder or your...
  8. Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder Error when Start

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder Error when Start: Since Windows 10 updated to version 1803 the Wondershare Streaming Application has stopped working. This uses a virtual drive of sound and cannot connect. Any idea to resolve this?...
  9. recording error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    recording error: I need help on my cdrom because the system doesn't know it's there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/recording-error/04fb5227-2397-4b1f-9c4d-6601f75d32b0
  10. Recording error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recording error: Since i upgrade to windows 10 1803, it looks like the system doesn't recognize that there is a dvdram gu90n. Can somebody help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/recording-error/8b277de6-7116-4687-b58c-8cd290b35864