Windows 10: "Error 2755. Server returned unexpected error 1632 attempting to install package" when...

Discus and support "Error 2755. Server returned unexpected error 1632 attempting to install package" when... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I'm trying to install WINCC V5.7 on Windows 11 Huawei laptop.Keep receiving the error message "Error 2755. Server returned unexpected error 1632... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Windows Category - All, Apr 15, 2024.

1. "Error 2755. Server returned unexpected error 1632 attempting to install package" when...

Hello,I'm trying to install WINCC V5.7 on Windows 11 Huawei laptop.Keep receiving the error message "Error 2755. Server returned unexpected error 1632 attempting to install package".anyone have this problem or can suggest any additional troubleshooting steps?↳Thanks!

:)

Windows Category - All, Apr 15, 2024
  2. VSSVVSSV Win User

"Error 2755. Server returned unexpected error 1632 attempting to install package" when trying to install Adobe Acrobat

Hello,

I'm trying to install Adobe Acrobat on Windows 10 Dell laptop.

Keep receiving the error message "Error 2755. Server returned unexpected error 1632 attempting to install package".

Screenshared with Adobe support for ~2 hours, trying various things, and they referred me to microsoft support; anyone have this problem or can suggest any additional troubleshooting steps?

Thanks!

VSSVVSSV, Apr 15, 2024
  3. MSI Installer Error code 2755

I only have the default antivirus protector, and even disabling that I still run into error code 2755.

I have more than 50% of my disk C: available at the moment.

I tried running the MSI in a temp folder outside the downloads folder, but still the same error.

I looked through Event viewer to see if I could get any more info on the errors right here:

Product: blender -- The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2755. The arguments are: 1632, C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\blender-3.5.1-windows-x64.msi,

Patrick Nan, Apr 15, 2024
  4. "Error 2755. Server returned unexpected error 1632 attempting to install package" when...

Windows 10 updates not installing

When installing packages such as msi, where it uses the appdata temp folder I get this error message.

Error 2755. Server returned unexpected error 1632 attempting to install package

when I run the windows update fix I get this error message

an unexpected error has occurred. the troubleshooting wizard cant continue.

I press the view more details

and the error code is 0x80070002

the context is elevated.

so I can not update windows or run install packages,

I can install execution files just fine

NOR3MSTINOR3MSTI, Apr 15, 2024
Thema:

"Error 2755. Server returned unexpected error 1632 attempting to install package" when...

1. "Error 2755. Server returned unexpected error 1632 attempting to install package" when... - Similar Threads - Error 2755 Server

2. "Error 2755. Server returned unexpected error 1632 attempting to install package" when...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Error 2755. Server returned unexpected error 1632 attempting to install package" when...: Hello,I'm trying to install WINCC V5.7 on Windows 11 Huawei laptop.Keep receiving the error message "Error 2755. Server returned unexpected error 1632 attempting to install package".anyone have this problem or can suggest any additional troubleshooting steps?↳Thanks!...
  3. MSI Installer Error code 2755

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSI Installer Error code 2755: When I'm trying to install a program, I recently have been getting: "The installer has encountered an unexpected error while installing this package. This may indicate a problem with the package. The error code is 2755."I've updated my windows 10, drivers and have been...
  4. MSI Installer Error code 2755

MSI Installer Error code 2755: When I'm trying to install a program, I recently have been getting: "The installer has encountered an unexpected error while installing this package. This may indicate a problem with the package. The error code is 2755."I've updated my windows 10, drivers and have been...
  5. MSI Installer Error code 2755

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. "Error 2755. Server returned unexpected error 1632 attempting to install package" when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Error 2755. Server returned unexpected error 1632 attempting to install package" when...: Hello,I'm trying to install Adobe Acrobat on Windows 10 Dell laptop.Keep receiving the error message "Error 2755. Server returned unexpected error 1632 attempting to install package".Screenshared with Adobe support for ~2 hours, trying various things, and they referred me to...
  7. "Error 2755. Server returned unexpected error 1632 attempting to install package" when...

"Error 2755. Server returned unexpected error 1632 attempting to install package" when...: Hello,I'm trying to install Adobe Acrobat on Windows 10 Dell laptop.Keep receiving the error message "Error 2755. Server returned unexpected error 1632 attempting to install package".Screenshared with Adobe support for ~2 hours, trying various things, and they referred me to...
  8. "Error 2755. Server returned unexpected error 1632 attempting to install package" when...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Cast to device returns "unexpected error"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cast to device returns "unexpected error": I used to be able to cast pictures, music, and videos to my TV using WMP, but now it no longer seems to work. It returns "unexpected error." I've checked that all the streaming settings are enabled on WMP and my drivers are up-to-date. The Windows troubleshooter couldn't...
  10. Installer encountered unexpected error installing this package. The error code is 26702

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installer encountered unexpected error installing this package. The error code is 26702: Hi team, I'm having this issue when I'm trying to install Checkpoint Endpoint Security VPN Installer. The error is "the installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 26702. I cannot...