Windows 10: Error 31 NVDIA graphics card after 28 May Windows update

Discus and support Error 31 NVDIA graphics card after 28 May Windows update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a NVDIA card so I can have 2 more monitors. After the 28 May Windows updatee, this no longer works. I see error 31 on the Device Manager for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KarenJH_428, May 29, 2023.

1. Error 31 NVDIA graphics card after 28 May Windows update

I have a NVDIA card so I can have 2 more monitors. After the 28 May Windows updatee, this no longer works. I see error 31 on the Device Manager for NVDIA GeForce GT370 and NVDIA GeForce RTX 2060. I disabled the devices and rebooted. The devices then still had the error. I have the latest driver. Microsoft what did you do on 28 May to cause error 31? I don't like it.

:)

KarenJH_428, May 29, 2023

2. Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 29, 2023
  3. trungtb Win User
    NVDIA Graphic Card not set defaut in Windows 10 from laptop dell 3543

Hello everyone. I used graphic Intel HD Graphic HD 5500 and NVDIA Geforce 820M but graphic NVIDA not defaut graphic in my laptop. If I run a game like FIFA, Call of dutty it only uses Intel HD card rather than using NVIDIA card. How to use the NVIDIA card as the default launcher card! If i open menu and selecting NVDIA Geforce 820M it error : "you don't have the privilege to select the graphics processor in this menu" .If I log on as administrator and select NVIDIA on the launch, it remains normal. Why do I get an error message on. How can I access and full access rights to select the graphics card you want.

trungtb, May 29, 2023
  4. Error 31 NVDIA graphics card after 28 May Windows update

Can Not Get My New Laptop To Use My NVDIA Graphics Card

I just bought a Lenovo Edge 2 Laptop and am new to Windows coming over from Mac. Here are the specs to help you. Intel Core i7 6500u, Integrated Intel Graphics, NVDIA 940M 2GB Discrete Graphics Card, 8 GB Ram and 1 TB HDD. The problem I am having is
    that the only GPU that my system is using is the Intel integrated graphics. I have tried updating drivers for both the Intel and NVDIA GPUs. I have went into the "Power" and "Display" settings and set them for "High Performance" and lastly I have I changed
    the settings in the NVDIA Control Panel to default to the NVDIA Card and nothing works. Does anyone have any ideas?? Thanks for your help.

MichaelWells40505, May 29, 2023
Thema:

Error 31 NVDIA graphics card after 28 May Windows update

1. Error 31 NVDIA graphics card after 28 May Windows update - Similar Threads - Error NVDIA graphics

2. Error 31 NVDIA graphics card after 28 May Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 31 NVDIA graphics card after 28 May Windows update: I have a NVDIA card so I can have 2 more monitors. After the 28 May Windows updatee, this no longer works. I see error 31 on the Device Manager for NVDIA GeForce GT370 and NVDIA GeForce RTX 2060. I disabled the devices and rebooted. The devices then still had the error. I...
  3. Errors after uninstalling Graphics Card Update AMD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Errors after uninstalling Graphics Card Update AMD: Hello i have installed newer Graphics Card update AMD And my laptop sudenlly was Black screening So i installed older version of my Graphic Card well all my Apps i start like games, Teams And others Are giving me errors like CefSharp.BrowserSubProcess.exe And Razer Cortex And...
  4. Errors after uninstalling Graphics Card Update AMD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Errors after uninstalling Graphics Card Update AMD: Hello i have installed newer Graphics Card update AMD And my laptop sudenlly was Black screening So i installed older version of my Graphic Card well all my Apps i start like games, Teams And others Are giving me errors like CefSharp.BrowserSubProcess.exe And Razer Cortex And...
  5. No audio after graphics card update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio after graphics card update: I updated my amd radeon r7 and after that i had no sound. I have Microsoft windows 10 home version 2004 Os build 19041.630 169384
  6. NVDIA GEFORCE 730 graphic driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVDIA GEFORCE 730 graphic driver: NVDIA GEFORCE 730 graphic driver when i installed a graphic driver my pc suddenlyflickering and suddenlyshut downs and the driver is blocking and facing the bsod problems so please help me to fix it i tried many solutions but nothing fixed it i updated the driver i...
  7. Running two graphics cards (NVDIA and AMD)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Running two graphics cards (NVDIA and AMD): Hello, I am currently using Windows 10 but I’m wanting to dual boot my pc to have both windows 10 and Linux distro so I can use it for virtualization. Basically, I currently have a 2070 graphics card but I’m wanting to get an AMD 5600 or something to pass through to my...
  8. Next Week on Xbox: New Games for May 28 to 31

in Windows 10 News
    Next Week on Xbox: New Games for May 28 to 31: Welcome to Next Week on Xbox, where we cover all the new games coming soon to Xbox One! Every week the team at Xbox aims to deliver quality gaming content for you to enjoy on your favorite gaming console. To find out what’s coming soon to Xbox One, read on below and click on...
  9. NVDIA Graphic Card not set defaut in Windows 10 from laptop dell 3543

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    NVDIA Graphic Card not set defaut in Windows 10 from laptop dell 3543: Hello everyone. I used graphic Intel HD Graphic HD 5500 and NVDIA Geforce 820M but graphic NVIDA not defaut graphic in my laptop. If I run a game like FIFA, Call of dutty it only uses Intel HD card rather than using NVIDIA card. How to use the NVIDIA card as the default...
  10. Windows 10 corrupted system after Windows 10 Update on May 31

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 corrupted system after Windows 10 Update on May 31: A Windows update was pushed to my machined on May 31. On Saturday June 3rd my machine had a strange shutdown. When I went to the window icon to turn it off, it would not open. I right-clicked it and a “menu” showed up with a shutdown option so I did. On Sunday start-up, the...