Windows 10: error 339 imgedit.ocx can't load.

Discus and support error 339 imgedit.ocx can't load. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Guys, please help me, I have problem with apps using vb 6.0 running on windows 10. need assist help from u all. imgedit.ocx already copy on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by yadiacho, Sep 30, 2018.

1. yadiacho Win User

error 339 imgedit.ocx can't load.

Hi Guys,

please help me, I have problem with apps using vb 6.0 running on windows 10.

need assist help from u all.

imgedit.ocx already copy on directory c:\windows\system32 and c:\windows\syswow64.

already do sfc /scnannow . No error detected.

and doing input in cmd regsvr32 imgedit.ocx, still having problem

The Module "imgedit.ocx" may not compatible with the version of windows that you're running.

Need help to solve this?welcome in advance....

Should I to downgrade my current windows 10???

Regards,

Acho

:)

yadiacho, Sep 30, 2018
  2. 45Lefty Win User

Runtime error 339

How do I fix a Runtime Error 339 MC132.OCX?

45Lefty, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Tyridium Win User
    Run-Time Error '339' Actbar2.ocx

Are there any other possible solutions besides downgrading? This is a bit more work than I would like to do at this point. I've seen other Error 339s with different .ocx that were resolved with registry edits. I'm not sure if those are applicable to this
    situation though.

Thanks.

Tyridium, Sep 30, 2018
  4. error 339 imgedit.ocx can't load.

Run-time error '339': Component 'msmask32.ocx' error

Hello:

I am running WIN10 x 64 and trying to install a scientific/engineering program and keep getting this error:

Run-time error '339': Component 'msmask32.ocx' or one of its dependencies is not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.

Not sure how to fix this. Any ideas?

Thanks.

MatthewSteger, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

error 339 imgedit.ocx can't load.

1. error 339 imgedit.ocx can't load. - Similar Threads - error 339 imgedit

2. Error 339

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 339: I keep getting this error when attempting to run a program I installed. It says the following "Component SPLITTER.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid" I have Windows 11 installed. I have found Splitter.ocx in Windows/...
  3. Error 339

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 339: I keep getting this error when attempting to run a program I installed. It says the following "Component SPLITTER.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid" I have Windows 11 installed. I have found Splitter.ocx in Windows/...
  4. 3e04.ocx failed to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3e04.ocx failed to load: My Windows 10 Pro has been giving me an error message C:\ProgramData\x86\3e04.ocx failed to load. It pops up hourly and is quite annoying. I'm not sure how to go about finding the issue in the registry and restoring the missing file....
  5. 3e04.ocx failed to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3e04.ocx failed to load: My Windows 10 Pro has been giving me an error message C:\ProgramData\x86\3e04.ocx failed to load. It pops up hourly and is quite annoying. I'm not sure how to go about finding the issue in the registry and restoring the missing file....
  6. 3e04.ocx failed to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Fix COMDLG32.OCX missing or failed to load error on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Fix COMDLG32.OCX missing or failed to load error on Windows 11: [IMG]The COMDLG32.OCX missing or failed to load error can occur on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer when you attempt to run a program created using Visual Basic 6.0. This post provides the most suitable solutions affected PC users can apply to successfully fix this...
  8. Run-time error 339 - component comctl32.ocx not correctly registered

in Windows 10 Support
    Run-time error 339 - component comctl32.ocx not correctly registered: Hi, starting a VB6.0 program in W10 I get this "run-time error 339"-report, The opening screen is ok, but as soon as I try to start one of my menus I get this report. It further says "one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid." Can...
  9. COMCTL32.ocx error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    COMCTL32.ocx error: Hi , I am getting component "COMCTL32.ocx" or one of its dependencies not correctly registered:a file is missing or invalid.i tired all the options in search.registering COMCTL32.ocx ,Downloaded new file and registered again and other options still getting same issue.Please...
  10. Runtime Error 339

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Runtime Error 339: How do I fix "SIU Loader Runtime Error 339" without buying a registry cleaner? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/runtime-error-339/3ef1f61c-b8a9-4ebd-8f3e-04fb72b4368b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant load grid32.ocx

2. imgedit.ocx failed to load

3. erro imgedit.ocx

4. imgedit.ocx windows update broken