Windows 10: error 34

Discus and support error 34 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Acer travel mate lap top upgraded to window 10 a few years ago. Windows 10 is a real pain. constantly losing wifi at the drop of a hat when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TapetalBat5283, Feb 13, 2021.

1. error 34

Hi,

Acer travel mate lap top upgraded to window 10 a few years ago.

Windows 10 is a real pain. constantly losing wifi at the drop of a hat when ever I ask it to do a task.

Have installed blue tooth usb device which worked well for a couple opf months then it start to throw driver error and error34.

The device works perfectly well in the desktop .

Desk top was updated at same time as laptop. However version for lap top seems quite different to desktop version.

Any suggestions abuot clearing the error and also the wifi problem other than using a hammer -even thought of a total reinstal but really do not want to do that.

Thanks

David P

:)

TapetalBat5283, Feb 13, 2021
  2. thetarget Win User

Some tutorials needed

Hey, there isnt any 110/33.. etc

The is list is like this: [133/33,134/34,135/34...]
    my default is 133/33 but now i step it to 134/34 and my CPU becomes 2.41Ghz...

Running with no problems... should I step up again?

thetarget, Feb 13, 2021
  3. Krisus Win User
    Need help solving the code 34 error

I'm having code 34 every time i restart my system, in device manager - display adapter, it shows both my cards name (GTX 970) with the yellow triangle - error 43. The strangest thing is all i needed to do was disabling both my cards in device manager and then enable again and it worked again, no error until the next restart ....I have a work-around but it would be great to solve this.
    Stuffs I have done:

• Uninstalled the cards in Device Manager (with and also without DDU) inside+outside of Safemode and installed the driver again
    • Updated mainboard bios version
    • Drivers tried: 368.69, 368.81
    My setup: SLI GTX 970. 3 monitors (not in surround) - main connected via DP, others 2 DVI. Current driver version: 368.81. Win 10 Pro 64bit. I was also running this setup fine on win 8.1, this only happens in win 10 (clean install)

Thanks in advance

Krisus, Feb 13, 2021
  4. error 34

windows update 1511,10586 crashes at 34%

I can not install this update either.. it fails with no error code given.. and these steps listed here did nothing to change the situationg

Al Hoelscher, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

error 34

1. error 34 - Similar Threads - error

2. Windows Update Error 0xC1900101- 0x40021

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Error 0xC1900101- 0x40021: So recently I tried updating my computer which is running Windows 10 currently...to Windows 11 but the upgrade froze on a black screen and so I force-restarted my computer and it rolled back to Windows 10 with this error : We couldn't install Windows 11We've set your PC back...
  3. Windows Update Error 0xC1900101- 0x40021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Error 0xC1900101- 0x40021: So recently I tried updating my computer which is running Windows 10 currently...to Windows 11 but the upgrade froze on a black screen and so I force-restartes my computer and it rolled back to Windows 10 with this error : We couldn't install Windows 11We've set your PC back...
  4. Windows Update Error 0xC1900101- 0x40021

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Error 0xC1900101- 0x40021: So recently I tried updating my computer which is running Windows 10 currently...to Windows 11 but the upgrade froze on a black screen and so I force-restartes my computer and it rolled back to Windows 10 with this error : We couldn't install Windows 11We've set your PC back...
  5. ADDRESS UNREACHABLE ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADDRESS UNREACHABLE ERROR: Hi there. I am currently experiencing the ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE error and cannot find a fix, please help!I was attempting to bridge a connection between my PC and Xbox using an ethernet cable. I decided I didn’t want to do this however and deleted the bridge and unplugged...
  6. ADDRESS UNREACHABLE ERROR

ADDRESS UNREACHABLE ERROR: Hi there. I am currently experiencing the ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE error and cannot find a fix, please help!I was attempting to bridge a connection between my PC and Xbox using an ethernet cable. I decided I didn’t want to do this however and deleted the bridge and unplugged...
  7. Critical Process Died blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died blue screen error: Good day!I encountered a blue screen error when I was in my Google meet meeting. When I was going to present my screen by clicking the present my screen button, my laptop become unresponsive for a few minutes and the blue screen occurs with an error CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. My...
  8. Critical Process Died blue screen error

Critical Process Died blue screen error: Good day!I encountered a blue screen error when I was in my Google meet meeting. When I was going to present my screen by clicking the present my screen button, my laptop become unresponsive for a few minutes and the blue screen occurs with an error CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. My...
  9. Critical Process Died blue screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Constant appearing and disappearing port error message

Constant appearing and disappearing port error message: I started getting annoying notification popping up over and over again on my computer yesterday. It said something about a USB device not being recognized but there was nothing plugged in so I just turned off the notifications. Now, I just hear this constant notification...