Windows 10: Error 359- Windows Hello for Business File Missing

Discus and support Error 359- Windows Hello for Business File Missing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since recent update to Windows 10, Version 1806 (OS Build 17763.55, I have been seeing this error in Event Viewer repeatedly, "Windows Hello for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Andy Asmussen, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Error 359- Windows Hello for Business File Missing

Since recent update to Windows 10, Version 1806 (OS Build 17763.55, I have been seeing this error in Event Viewer repeatedly, "Windows Hello for Business provisioning has encountered an error during policy evaluation. ExitCode: The system cannot find the file specified.
    Method: WinStationIsSessionRemoteable."

Tracing system error details, I see- "Provider {Name} Microsoft-Windows-User Device Registration {GUID} {23b8d46b-67dd-40a3-b636-d43e50552c6d}."

Searching Windows Registry for GUID key, I find it at- "\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WINEVT\Channels\Microsoft-Windows-User Device Registration/Admin".

Checking permissions, found ownership is (Administrators), and Full Control enabled, along with Full Control granted to Users(Computer Name), and SYSTEM.

Since this is a new error, and I am using this computer for personal use (Hence why am I having provisioning for business even running?), could I please be advised on what this error means, and how I may rectify (end), this continually appearing problem. Thanks, Andy Asmussen

:)

Andy Asmussen, Oct 12, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 12, 2018
  3. windows hello business errors

In setup the Windows Hello isn't available on this device. camera active and works with other programs.

Getting errors in event logs that hello business can't connect. What is happening here?

asdfghjkl;, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Error 359- Windows Hello for Business File Missing

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Error 359- Windows Hello for Business File Missing

1. Error 359- Windows Hello for Business File Missing - Similar Threads - Error 359 Hello

2. Windows Hello for Business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello for Business: We are piloting Windows Hello for Business on laptops running Windows 10 21H2. Hello is configured to used Cloud Hybrid Trust recommended and for the majority of the 70 users trialling all is good. What is now hard to ignore is 2 users have randomly hit an intermittent issue...
  3. Windows Hello for Business

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello for Business: We are piloting Windows Hello for Business on laptops running Windows 10 21H2. Hello is configured to used Cloud Hybrid Trust recommended and for the majority of the 70 users trialling all is good. What is now hard to ignore is 2 users have randomly hit an intermittent issue...
  4. Windows Hello for Business

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows hello for business

Windows hello for business: Hi all. I'm hoping there is a simple solution to this. What I want to do is implement Windows Hello and STILL use a password with it. I have a need for 2FA. But everything I've read so far has Windows Hello taking the place of a password. When I still need that 2FA.so, the...
  6. Windows hello for business

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows hello for business: Hi all. I'm hoping there is a simple solution to this. What I want to do is implement Windows Hello and STILL use a password with it. I have a need for 2FA. But everything I've read so far has Windows Hello taking the place of a password. When I still need that 2FA.so, the...
  7. Windows Hello for Business

Windows Hello for Business: Even with Windows Hello enforced via policy in Microsoft Intune, users can still sign in via single authentication using their password. I am currently testing if Windows Hello for Business is a viable MFA or Passwordless solution. Is there a way to make users use their...
  8. Windows hello for business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello for business: where do I find the newest documentation on hello for business? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-for-business/65cbde06-638c-4cfc-aa81-d05e1484921b
  9. Windows hello for business

Windows hello for business: where do I find the newest documentation on hello for business? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-for-business/65cbde06-638c-4cfc-aa81-d05e1484921b
  10. Windows hello for business

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error 359

2. Windows Hello for Business provisioning has encountered an error during policy evaluation. ExitCode: The system cannot find the file specified.

3. Windows Hello for Business provisioning has encountered an error during policy evaluation.

4. winstationissessionremoteable,
  5. error windows 359,
  6. windows hello eventid 359,
  7. user device registration event id 359,
  8. user device registration event 359,
  9. windows hello for business event id 359,
  10. EventID 359 Windows Hello for Business provisioning has encountered an error during policy evaluation. ,
  11. windows hello for business provisioning has encountered an error during policy evaluation.exitcode: the system cannot find the file specified.method: winstationissessionremoteable,
  12. hello for business encountered an errror,
  13. windows hello for business error,
  14. WinStationIsSessionRemoteable 2147024894,
  15. windows hello for business provisioning has encountered an error during policy evaluation