Windows 10: Error 3FO upon startup

Discus and support Error 3FO upon startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am posting this to see if anyone else has this same problem or a solution. Sometimes, upon startup, my computer will come up with the error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GavinGoddard, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Error 3FO upon startup

Hello, I am posting this to see if anyone else has this same problem or a solution. Sometimes, upon startup, my computer will come up with the error 3FO, boot device not found or no OS installed. After about 15-20 minutes of leaving my computer turned off I can turn it back on again and it will boot up normally. However, next time I turn off my computer the whole process repeats itself. I have narrowed the issue down. Eventually, I was able to get the error message to stop popping up on startup by updating to the next windows update. However, there was a new update just a few hours ago that did not install automatically and my computer did not start up for 20 minutes. Once it booted up again, I updated windows and it works fine. It would be amazing if anybody has any information on this because this issue is extremely annoying and can happen randomly when I need my computer most. Thank you

:)

GavinGoddard, Jan 11, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Startup Error

Hi Abishek,

Thank you for writing your concern in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you in troubleshooting the issue. With the information that you’ve provided, it looks like there could be some third part conflict or corrupt Windows files which is causing the error.

I suggest you to perform the following method and check if that helps:

Method 1:

Perform Startup Repair. Follow the steps:

• Press and hold Shift key and click on
      Restart
      from login screen.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Select Advanced Options.

• Select Startup Repair and follow the on screen instructions.
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Jan 11, 2020
  4. Error 3FO upon startup

Getting an app error on startup.

Hi,

To address your concern on startup application error, you can disable
    7d67b.65e857
    on startup. Follow these steps:

• Right-click on taskbar.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Click Startup tab.
    • Right-click 7d67b.65e857, and then choose Disable.

Let us know how it goes.

Meliton Dec, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

Error 3FO upon startup

1. Error 3FO upon startup - Similar Threads - Error 3FO upon

2. error code 3fo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error code 3fo: I own a HP Pc and it keeps telling me that their is no boot device found how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-3fo/645c01b3-cc22-4e68-9483-f547c3e3d132
  3. error code 3fo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error code 3fo: I own a HP Pc and it keeps telling me that their is no boot device found how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-3fo/645c01b3-cc22-4e68-9483-f547c3e3d132
  4. Microsoft .NET Framework error upon startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .NET Framework error upon startup: Ever since the last few days I've been getting this error message from Microsoft .NET framework every time I boot up my computer: If I press continue it goes away until next time I boot up my computer, if I click quit the message keeps popping up again.The details within the...
  5. Microsoft .NET Framework error upon startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft .NET Framework error upon startup: Ever since the last few days I've been getting this error message from Microsoft .NET framework every time I boot up my computer: If I press continue it goes away until next time I boot up my computer, if I click quit the message keeps popping up again.The details within the...
  6. No bootable OS 3FO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No bootable OS 3FO: My laptop suddenly crashed in the middle of a game and gave a BSOD. Upon rebooting it says that no bootable os found. 2 hours prior to this i booted to an older harddrive with an external hdd enclosure by changing uefi settings. However I made sure to revert UEFI settings...
  7. receiving the following error upon startup...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    receiving the following error upon startup...: receiving the following error upon startup "c:\windows\system32\windowspowershell\v1.0\powershell.exe" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receiving-the-following-error-upon-startup/12367a3b-1ad3-4dbd-aef4-e53bfa60fbf9
  8. Hard Disk (3FO)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hard Disk (3FO): im trying to reboot my other laptop pc hardware error no boot found I wanted to create A VDISk using MY of windows to reboot it but I am having problems connecting it to my Network because The pc has limited access to bios and sys diag I cant Even get my command screen to...
  9. Clicking noises upon startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Clicking noises upon startup: just had this happen to me, was such a weird and distinct thing to hear that its was obvious it was coming from the PC. booted up PC about 10 mins ago and just as i was going to sit down on my chair i heard clicking noises maybe 3-5 times before it went away during mid...
  10. Graphical errors upon startup from hibernation

in Windows 10 Support
    Graphical errors upon startup from hibernation: My laptop is set to hibernate when I close the lid while unplugged. When I start it back up, the Dell logo displays as normal, and then four circles of spinning dots appear on the screen, about the same width apart across the centre of the screen. Before, when my laptop...