Windows 10: error 429 when playing game

Discus and support error 429 when playing game in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The game that I have downloaded from the internet gives me an activex runtime error 429. I cannot play this game, when I start I get this error... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RussDrinkard, Dec 25, 2018.

1. error 429 when playing game

The game that I have downloaded from the internet gives me an activex runtime error 429. I cannot play this game, when I start I get this error

:)

RussDrinkard, Dec 25, 2018

2. computer game giving me activex runtime error 429 need to know how to fix it

i downloaded this game from online and every time i go to play it, it gives me runtime error 429 something about active x can't create an object. can you tell me how to fix this

matt shroyer, Dec 25, 2018
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 25, 2018
  4. error 429 when playing game

No Sound while playing games.

Hi Marbea,

For us to further isolate the issue, please clarify the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Did you receive any error messages?
    • Are you experiencing the issue when playing games only?
    • Is the issue the same when playing a different game? What game are you trying to play?

Meanwhile, you can check and try performing the troubleshooting steps provided in this

article
    . Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

error 429 when playing game

1. error 429 when playing game - Similar Threads - error 429 playing

2. error 429

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error 429: On my laptop when going to a grocery store site to do online shopping I frequently get an Error 429 message when attempting to log on to the site and when finally able to get on I am often unable to modify my order as in add or delete items.This never happens when I use my...
  3. error 429

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error 429: On my laptop when going to a grocery store site to do online shopping I frequently get an Error 429 message when attempting to log on to the site and when finally able to get on I am often unable to modify my order as in add or delete items.This never happens when I use my...
  4. error 429

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. nvlddmkm errors when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nvlddmkm errors when playing games: Hey there!Was hoping a Windows enthusiast out there could help me with an nvlddmkm error I've been receiving for months that I've grown more and more tired of as it has become more and more persistent! This is the event viewer message I'm receiving-The description for Event...
  6. nvlddmkm errors when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    nvlddmkm errors when playing games: Hey there!Was hoping a Windows enthusiast out there could help me with an nvlddmkm error I've been receiving for months that I've grown more and more tired of as it has become more and more persistent! This is the event viewer message I'm receiving-The description for Event...
  7. Error message when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message when playing games: Can anyone help? Keep getting this error message when playing GoW. Tried doing fresh install and still same problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-when-playing-games/cb37afeb-e6ab-4300-acf4-1451703b9c50
  8. run time error 429

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    run time error 429: I am using windows 10.I have in the computer a program called Legacy 9.0,It is a genealogy program.I do back ups on the file every time I add something. Just recently I uploaded the file to the Legacy cloud.when I do a back up now I get the message run time error 429,active...
  9. error when trying to play game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    error when trying to play game: when I try tp play solitaire collection free i get on error message the says its not available in my accout and error code 0x803F8001. Why all of a sudden I cant play it?...
  10. Wifi error when playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi error when playing games: Everytime I start running games and my nVidia driver is running, after a few minutes suddenly my wifi driver showing error code 12 in my device manager; Is it a problem from my power? Because when I tried running chrome using nVidia graphic and wifi still works perfectly...