Windows 10: Error 43, problems with graphics card

Discus and support Error 43, problems with graphics card in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have recently finished building my gaming PC and have got an 'Asus GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix graphics card' and my computer seems to be running alright... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CJ.75, Sep 11, 2018.

1. CJ.75 Win User

Error 43, problems with graphics card

I have recently finished building my gaming PC and have got an 'Asus GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix graphics card' and my computer seems to be running alright but not as well as i'd hoped. I noticed that in device manager there was a little exclamation mark next to my graphics card and when i checked properties it says "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)". I have searched online and have been prompted to update my driver, which I've done (from their website and automatically). I have also tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it however nothing seems to work. If someone could help me out here i would be very grateful.

:)

CJ.75, Sep 11, 2018
  2. Runfoxx Win User

Windows 10 graphics card error 43

Ever since i have upgraded to windows 10, I have been getting error 43 , display device reported error . And then the display defaults to my CPU graphics. I have an EVGA NVIDIa GeForce GTX 670, I have emailed EVGA, with no success. I emailed Nvidia, they
    suggested I uninstall my graphics drivers, reseat the graphics card, then when windows powers up ans sees the card, let it install its generic driver to see if I still get error 43. Well windows never saw the graphics card as a new card, or even tried to
    install drivers, it just went straight to error 43.

So I can see this is strictly a Windows 10 problem. And I can not find anyway to email or contact Microsoft to get any answers. Its getting pretty old. I dont know is creating the media and doing a clean install will even help this problem out, I pretty
    much doubt it.

Runfoxx, Sep 11, 2018
  3. graphic card problem code 43

Hi Rohan,

"Graphics device driver error code 43" appears when Windows stops your driver because it reports problems.

Since you've mentioned you're done reinstalling your graphic driver, have you tried updating them? If not, you can follow the steps found on this
    link on
    how to update your drivers in Windows 10.

If updating didn't resolve the issue, you can consider rolling back your graphic driver. Here's a
    link for the steps on how to resolve the error message you're receiving
    by rolling back the graphic driver.

Let us know what happens after following the above mentioned troubleshooting steps.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Sep 11, 2018
  4. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Error 43, problems with graphics card - Similar Threads - Error problems graphics

2. Windows refusing to use graphics card error 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows refusing to use graphics card error 43: Here is my PC's components and it's information:CPU: IntelR CoreTM i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHzRAM: Type: DDR3 / Size:8GBGPU: NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 730Disk drive: Model: TEAM T253512GB / Size: 512GBI reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC about 2 weeks ago, and updates have been running...
  3. Problems with my Nvidia gtx 1660 Ti graphics card with error Code 43

Problems with my Nvidia gtx 1660 Ti graphics card with error Code 43: hello everyone, I have had a problem for a few days, my laptop suffered from a fall and since then the Nvidia gtx 1660 Ti graphics card does not work, my laptop is an Hp Gaming pavilion and I have taken it to technicians but they do not know how to solve it , or if the error...
  4. Error code 43 on 3070 graphics card

Error code 43 on 3070 graphics card: I have an error with code 43 on my 3070 graphics card. I think the reason is Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 which I have installed recently from Microsoft store. I'm not sure but it started next time I turned my PC on after the installation. I tried several versions of...
  5. Graphics card error code 43

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics card error code 43: Hello! I got the following driver error with my graphics card: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (code 43)" - causing horizontal white stripes on the screen and lowered resolution (800x600). I have an NVIDIA Geforce GTX Titan Black, and I've...
  6. USB to PCI-E Extenderboard, Graphics card: Error 43

USB to PCI-E Extenderboard, Graphics card: Error 43: I have an issue that I have yet to find a fix for. The process of disconnect/uninstall device/driver, and reconnect/reinstall device/driver has already been done. It has only ended in failure. The problem I'm having is Windows 10 compatibility related as the devices...
  7. Fix error 43 on nvidia graphic cards

Fix error 43 on nvidia graphic cards: There are lots of posts on the internet regarding to this issue. mostly addressing you to uninstall the graphic driver and reinstall it. sometimes it will work most of the times it wont. some people suggest that error 43 means that the graphic card is dead or it is showing...
  8. intel(r) uhd graphics card 620 43 error

intel(r) uhd graphics card 620 43 error: So of course windows had to do another update and now I have "intel(r) uhd graphics card 620 43 error" this problem. I was running games like Overwatch and League just fine but since the update I get terrible FPS and my games are unplayable. I have tried troubleshooting and...
  9. Graphics Card Error 43

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphics Card Error 43: i previously had a issue thaat i couldnt start up my pc and know i fix it and know when i go to device manager My Gtx 660 Has a 43 Error i treid updating the driver but it doesnt update it....
  10. getting error 43 on one of laptop`s graphic cards

getting error 43 on one of laptop`s graphic cards: Hi, since some days ago I`m getting Error 43 on one of my laptop`s graphic cards. I have an Alienware 18 with two GeForce 765m graphic cards installed on it. the problem is, I don't know if this card is dead or what. because when I disabled and Enable it in task manager for...