Windows 10: error 43 with mini usb\com

Discus and support error 43 with mini usb\com in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have error 43 via device manager. I understand it's related to device manager who stopped USB operations due to a device malfunction. the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by saharzo2, Jan 17, 2021.

1. saharzo2 Win User

error 43 with mini usb\com

Hi,

I have error 43 via device manager.
    I understand it's related to device manager who stopped USB operations due to a device malfunction.
    the question is: how can i do it without disconnect and reconnect the cable (it solve it until next time, But I'm looking for a remote solution).
    Any ideas?

windows ver:2004

:)

saharzo2, Jan 17, 2021

2. USB SuperSpeed error code 43

Win 10 ver 1709.

Device Manager always reports the SuperSpeed has a problem.

I have tried uninstalling, updating drivers and a Win 10 online reinstall (repair upgrade?). No change. I installed Win 7 to a spare drive and it finds no USB problems. Also, in Dev Mgr, Win 7 does list a SuperSpeed.

I attached snips of USB Tree and Dev Mgr under Win 10 & Win 7.

I want to make the SuperSpeed error go away.

Thanks, everyone,
    Terry
    error 43 with mini usb\com [​IMG]

TGeorge111, Jan 17, 2021
  3. USB to Mini USB problems.

I replaced my LG external CD-ROM drives cord. It plugs into the laptops USB port and uses a Mini USB to plug into the CD-ROM reader. However after updating to Windows 10 the Mini USB specifically will not be recognized by the computer (code 43). I have
    shut down the laptop (can not take out battery), and have uninstalled, and reinstalled the USB controllers. Neither have worked. Any suggestions?

CodyDolloff, Jan 17, 2021
  4. error 43 with mini usb\com

Error 43 when connection to USB ports

Hi,

The Error code 43 implies that, windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. When you get this error with USB devices it’s because one of the drivers controlling the device notified the operating system that the device failed in some
    manner. This can be because of corruption in one of the loaded drivers and the driver cache just needs to be flushed. Unplugging the computer sometimes doesn’t resolve the problem because the battery still holds power.

To resolve this, I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check. To do so follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

For added info, you can click on the link provided below

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

error 43 with mini usb\com

1. error 43 with mini usb\com - Similar Threads - error mini usbcom

2. error code 43 usb m audio keystaion mini mk3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error code 43 usb m audio keystaion mini mk3: hello so i just bought a m audio keystation mini mk3 and it keeps giving me the error code 43 i read on the internet it needs to be in usb 3.0 what can i do i tryed so many things and it dont work...
  3. error code 43 usb m audio keystaion mini mk3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error code 43 usb m audio keystaion mini mk3: hello so i just bought a m audio keystation mini mk3 and it keeps giving me the error code 43 i read on the internet it needs to be in usb 3.0 what can i do i tryed so many things and it dont work...
  4. error code 43 usb m audio keystaion mini mk3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. error 43

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error 43: I have error 43 on my graphics card, card is good checked on other system, followed all recommendations i found all the way to resetting windows and updating bios still the error 43. New card installed done everything and still error 43 please please help...
  6. error 43

error 43: I have error 43 on my graphics card, card is good checked on other system, followed all recommendations i found all the way to resetting windows and updating bios still the error 43. New card installed done everything and still error 43 please please help...
  7. error 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Error 43

Error 43: what is error 43 and how do I fix it. I am trying to use a USB device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-43/8ddee157-7bbd-4f53-b0a5-d662c0b747bc
  9. Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Code 43: After i do install new ram, my graphic card ( nvidia 840m ) can't be fixed and that comes up error code:43 , I've done doing reinstall the driver but there's nothing happen, i need your help pls, tq...
  10. error code 43

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error code 43: When I try to record a gameplay using my HD60s capture card, Windows suddenly stops the the USB 3.0 host controller and I receive an error code 43. Sometimes this issue occurs mid recording so it is rather irritating....