Windows 10: error 433,communication port COM3 could not be opened

Discus and support error 433,communication port COM3 could not be opened in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; the communication port COM3 could not be opened. windows error#433-se ha especificado un dispositivo que no existe. i have thies error when i try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kennethpuli corre, Aug 10, 2020.

1. error 433,communication port COM3 could not be opened

the communication port COM3 could not be opened. windows error#433-se ha especificado un dispositivo que no existe.

i have thies error when i try to made a communication between a module AG9 trough usb to ttl serial module, but the proble is had that problem tanks for your help.

:)

kennethpuli corre, Aug 10, 2020
  2. dziubym Win User

Problems with Phisical Serial Ports Com3 Com4

WINDOWS 10
    I am working it with Arduino microcontrollers connecting them via ports com3 or com4.
    I had a random problem where half of the time communication did not work. I was receiving semaphore time out problems.
    The problem was usually going away after the series of restarts. I was trying to find a permament fix. I thought there is something wrong with COM3 and COM4 settings. I tried to delet and install them anew and now I don't see them anymore. And have no clue how to fix it.
    In Control Panel automatic scan for new hardware is not detecting them.
    I am including two screenshots to describe my dilema.
    I managed to somehow enable the communication to work on COM4 last night.
    Now as you can see I see no COM3 COM4 in Control Panel but when I list the list of ports it shows COM4 as Busy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
    error 433,communication port COM3 could not be opened [​IMG]

error 433,communication port COM3 could not be opened [​IMG]

dziubym, Aug 10, 2020
  3. dziubym Win User
    COM3 COM4 ports missing

I have posted this thread in General support but now I think this section may be better.

WINDOWS 10
    I am working it with Arduino microcontrollers connecting them via ports com3 or com4.
    I had a random problem where half of the time communication did not work. I was receiving semaphore time out problems.
    The problem was usually going away after the series of restarts. I was trying to find a permament fix. I thought there is something wrong with COM3 and COM4 settings. I tried to delet and install them anew and now I don't see them anymore. And have no clue how to fix it.
    In Control Panel automatic scan for new hardware is not detecting them.
    I am including two screenshots to describe my dilema.
    I managed to somehow enable the communication to work on COM4 last night.
    Now as you can see I see no COM3 COM4 in Control Panel but when I list the list of ports it shows COM4 as Busy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

dziubym, Aug 10, 2020
  4. error 433,communication port COM3 could not be opened

Bluetooth coms fail with duplicate com3 port

After further testing it would appear that if I create an incoming At Serial port manually then the instrument will connect and transfer data, which is a significant improvement.

However the process is not straight forward -:

Start app & Check ports => 1x com3

Open settings => bluetooth and other devices.

Pair instrument

check "Bluetooth settings" > com ports (Com3 & Com4)

Check ports in app: 2xcom3 and 1x com4

Try to connect from app=> none of ports will connect

go to "Bluetooth settings" & delete all com ports (1xcom3 and 1x com4)

Create incoming port => creates 1x com3 incoming serial.

Goto app => displays 2xcom3

App connects using first com3

I will try to streamline this.

The pairing process clearly does not create com ports that work. But why should a manually-created port work?

Stephen_Ford, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

error 433,communication port COM3 could not be opened

1. error 433,communication port COM3 could not be opened - Similar Threads - error 433 communication

2. Communication Port COM 3 problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Communication Port COM 3 problem: Hi,I'm facing a problem on device manager - Ports Port & COM with yellow exclamation mark.The device status as per follows "This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. Code 12 If you want to use this device, you will need to disable one of the other devices...
  3. Communication Port COM 3 problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Communication Port COM 3 problem: Hi,I'm facing a problem on device manager - Ports Port & COM with yellow exclamation mark.The device status as per follows "This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. Code 12 If you want to use this device, you will need to disable one of the other devices...
  4. Communication Port COM 3 problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Problems with Phisical Serial Ports Com3 Com4

Problems with Phisical Serial Ports Com3 Com4: WINDOWS 10 I am working it with Arduino microcontrollers connecting them via ports com3 or com4. I had a random problem where half of the time communication did not work. I was receiving semaphore time out problems. The problem was usually going away after the series of...
  6. Problems with Phisical Serial Ports Com3 Com4

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with Phisical Serial Ports Com3 Com4: WINDOWS 10 I am working it with Arduino microcontrollers connecting them via ports com3 or com4. I had a random problem where half of the time communication did not work. I was receiving semaphore time out problems. The problem was usually going away after the series of...
  7. COM3 COM4 ports missing

COM3 COM4 ports missing: I have posted this thread in General support but now I think this section may be better. WINDOWS 10 I am working it with Arduino microcontrollers connecting them via ports com3 or com4. I had a random problem where half of the time communication did not work. I was receiving...
  8. communications port

communications port: hey I've got a problem . I am trying to setup arduino on my platform w10 and the communications port driver is inexistent. Tried several solutions but still nothing. Added legacy hardware and still no driver , tried to update it and still no result. Can you please help me...
  9. Communications Ports Access

in Windows 10 Customization
    Communications Ports Access: I have two DMR radios. One works on Communications port 3, The other can't find Comm port 3. How do i access / open Communications Port 3? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/communications-ports-access/86fc81f2-5117-4225-b6e6-b475ddfef7a5
  10. Communications ports are changing after rebooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Communications ports are changing after rebooting: After rebooting my computer, Windows 10 reset the communication ports (COMM Ports) settings. Then I go to the Device manager and change the position of COMM ports again. But after restarting the issue comes back. Is there a method to stop the COMM ports from changing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. putty error 433

2. putty ошибка 433