Windows 10: Error (-45054) Message when trying to purchase a song on I Tunes / Windows 10

Discus and support Error (-45054) Message when trying to purchase a song on I Tunes / Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Ive just downloaded ITunes fine onto my new laptop with windows 10 - all fine and installed. But when I do to select a song and pay for it, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Andrew_NNR, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Error (-45054) Message when trying to purchase a song on I Tunes / Windows 10

Hi,

Ive just downloaded ITunes fine onto my new laptop with windows 10 - all fine and installed.

But when I do to select a song and pay for it, I get:

"There was a temporary problem completing your request. An unknown error occured (-45054)"

Ive tried it for a few days now, and it just doesnt correct or enable tme to download a song. Ive never had this before on any previous machine. The standard Apple "Help" page for this issue does not seem uptodate as the instructions it gives do not match with the settings etc on my new laptop...

ANy ideas would be great, my biling info and Apple ID is all fine and working.

Thanks for any ideas! Error (-45054) Message when trying to purchase a song on I Tunes / Windows 10 :)

:)

Andrew_NNR, Aug 22, 2018

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    • Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    • Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    • Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

• Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Aug 22, 2018
  3. i tunes syn error -45054 about sync error and instruction told to rectify dont apperar.i.e.show hidden files after view .

Hi Manik,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

The error might occur if you have:

• Corrupt download or incomplete installation of iTunes software.
    • Corruption in Windows registry from a recent iTunes-related software change (install or uninstall).
    Manually editing the Windows registry to remove invalid Error -45054 keys is not recommended unless you are PC service professional. Incorrectly editing your registry can stop your PC from functioning and create irreversible damage to your operating system.

To manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to Error -45054 (eg. iTunes):

• Click the Start button.
    • Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit
      ENTER yet!
    • While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
    • You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
    • Click Yes.
    • A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
    • Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
    • In the Registry Editor, select the Error -45054-related key (eg. iTunes) you want to back up.
    • From the File menu, choose Export.
    • In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the iTunes backup key.
    • In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "iTunes Backup".
    • In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
    • Click Save.
    • The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
    • You now have a backup of your iTunes-related registry entry.
    Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection,
    back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

322756 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756/ )

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

Please reply with the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Error (-45054) Message when trying to purchase a song on I Tunes / Windows 10

i tunes syn error -45054 about sync error and instruction told to rectify dont apperar.i.e.show hidden files after view .

can any direct me my apps and my pc have synced that i can easily remove/ad app from pc or ipad without downloading same from from store evertime

it was easier to authorize or de authorize ,it dosent happen now

error 45054 comes

I anm gone mad just seeing my i tunes on pc has no app which i have bought.

to update app through pc was easier noe i cant see any app on the pc win 10

help

ManikAgnihotri, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Error (-45054) Message when trying to purchase a song on I Tunes / Windows 10

1. Error (-45054) Message when trying to purchase a song on I Tunes / Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Error 45054 Message

2. Get error message 0X80072F8F when trying to download Windows 10 that I just purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get error message 0X80072F8F when trying to download Windows 10 that I just purchased: Get error message 0X80072F8F when trying to download Windows 10 that I just purchased https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-error-message-0x80072f8f-when-trying-to/ed76f908-3685-4341-9348-75ccce19708a
  3. Get error message 0X80072F8F when trying to download Windows 10 that I just purchased

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get error message 0X80072F8F when trying to download Windows 10 that I just purchased: Get error message 0X80072F8F when trying to download Windows 10 that I just purchased https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-error-message-0x80072f8f-when-trying-to/ed76f908-3685-4341-9348-75ccce19708a
  4. Get error message 0X80072F8F when trying to download Windows 10 that I just purchased

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. DirectDraw error message when trying to play Nancy Drew: Stay Tuned for Danger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectDraw error message when trying to play Nancy Drew: Stay Tuned for Danger: A few weeks ago I installed the game Nancy Drew: Stay Tuned for Danger, which originally came out in 1999. I followed the instructions on the developer's website to install it in Windows 10. It worked fine at first, but when I tried to play it a few minutes ago, I got the...
  6. DirectDraw error message when trying to play Nancy Drew: Stay Tuned for Danger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DirectDraw error message when trying to play Nancy Drew: Stay Tuned for Danger: A few weeks ago I installed the game Nancy Drew: Stay Tuned for Danger, which originally came out in 1999. I followed the instructions on the developer's website to install it in Windows 10. It worked fine at first, but when I tried to play it a few minutes ago, I got the...
  7. I purchased Windows 10 Pro and get an error when I try to install

I purchased Windows 10 Pro and get an error when I try to install: I get Error Code 0x80070005. This error indicates I do not have administrator rights. I am the only user on my computer and I am the administrator.I do not want this update now.I used Paypal. How can I get a refund?Thank you,Marilyn...
  8. uploading songs to my library in I Tunes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uploading songs to my library in I Tunes: I have uploaded 12 songs into my iTunes. Now I am lost, how do I now transfer that data songs and create a playlist? once I unplug the device I have been using I will lose the songs. I have unsuccessfully tried to create a playlist or file to store them in permanently. I am...
  9. Having Trouble Downloading songs on I Tunes Plz

Having Trouble Downloading songs on I Tunes Plz: I’m trying to download songs off ITunes on my Microsoft desktop but I keep getting an error notification I updated windows and iTunes and I have good WiFi but I still get this notification It says : an unknown error has occurred (-42110) please check your connection and try...
  10. Error message after downloading i tunes - created by a newer version of i tunes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error message after downloading i tunes - created by a newer version of i tunes: After downloading i Tunes I get this error message: "The file i Tunes library cannot be read because it was created by a newer version of i Tunes." What do i do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. itunes error 45054 windows 10

2. itunes error code 45054 windows 10

3. when trying to purchase song and download will not work on android

4. itunes error 45054 2019,
  5. Windows 10 itunes error 45054,
  6. temporary problem completing your request. an unknown error occured (-42110).