Windows 10: error: 50

Discus and support error: 50 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; there was a problem with my windows 10 and was not able to use it so i did shift+restart -> troubleshoot-> command prompt and first did the scanning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by shriramkulkarni, Oct 13, 2018.

1. error: 50

there was a problem with my windows 10 and was not able to use it so i did shift+restart -> troubleshoot-> command prompt and first did the scanning sfc /scannow of drive c where my os is.

it completed and showed

windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. for online repairs details are included in the cbs log file located at.............. for example ........ for offline repairs details are included in the log file provided by the /offlogfile flag.

after this seeing online i entered

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

it showed

error:50

dism does not support servicing windows pe with the /online option.

the dism log file can be found at x:\windows\logs\dism\dism.log

NOTE: i m running cmd prmpt from troubleshooting option and i m not able to open any application or even start button on desktop .

:)

shriramkulkarni, Oct 13, 2018

2. HELP ME CHOOSE: AM2 Cooler under 50$

I have a Phenom 550BE and want a cooler under 50$ electrical fan ONLY. No water.
    Send me suggestions and list price. Thx

MohawkAngel, Oct 13, 2018
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

4. Darkleoco Win User

error: 50

OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

error: 50

1. error: 50 - Similar Threads - error

2. Error 0xc0000005 while trying to start a specific application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0xc0000005 while trying to start a specific application: Earlier, while trying to install an application, got a "blue screen" error. After a PC restart couldn't start that application, was getting error 0xc000012f. Reinstalled all Vistual C++ packages, ran SFC scans, ran a Memory Scan and a DISM scan. Error 0xc000012f went away....
  3. Error 0xc0000005 while trying to start a specific application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0xc0000005 while trying to start a specific application: Earlier, while trying to install an application, got a "blue screen" error. After a PC restart couldn't start that application, was getting error 0xc000012f. Reinstalled all Vistual C++ packages, ran SFC scans, ran a Memory Scan and a DISM scan. Error 0xc000012f went away....
  4. "Couldn't connect" bluetooth errors with Dualsense controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Couldn't connect" bluetooth errors with Dualsense controller: Hello, I have been trying to connect my PS5 dualsense controller to my PC via bluetooth. Every time I try to connect it, I always get the same error, "Couldn't connect. Try connecting again.". My controller used to work like a charm, and now it doesn't anymore and I keep...
  5. "Couldn't connect" bluetooth errors with Dualsense controller

"Couldn't connect" bluetooth errors with Dualsense controller: Hello, I have been trying to connect my PS5 dualsense controller to my PC via bluetooth. Every time I try to connect it, I always get the same error, "Couldn't connect. Try connecting again.". My controller used to work like a charm, and now it doesn't anymore and I keep...
  6. Windows Script Host Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Script Host Error: Hi. Today i started getting this error:It just started appearing while not even using the computer and it shows 2 times and every time i click OK or close it it comes back after 1-2 minutes. What could be the problem? I ran sfc /scannow, it showed that it repaired something...
  7. Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event: Hello, i recently starting face issue in my laptop some time it's suddenly crash, show bsod or freeze screen and green screen come everything load again, i also face lots of issue well i gaming frame suddenly drop or freeze even i have decent spec: processor - Ryzen 5 5500U,...
  8. Windows Script Host Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Script Host Error: Hi. Today i started getting this error:It just started appearing while not even using the computer and it shows 2 times and every time i click OK or close it it comes back after 1-2 minutes. What could be the problem? I ran sfc /scannow, it showed that it repaired something...
  9. Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event: Hello, i recently starting face issue in my laptop some time it's suddenly crash, show bsod or freeze screen and green screen come everything load again, i also face lots of issue well i gaming frame suddenly drop or freeze even i have decent spec: processor - Ryzen 5 5500U,...
  10. Windows Script Host Error