Windows 10: Error -5000 while trying to save Quark documents

Discus and support Error -5000 while trying to save Quark documents in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Im trying to create pages for a book and Im having problems saving and editing pages. cant ave the documents and need to learn how to gain access to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DavidDupree1, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Error -5000 while trying to save Quark documents

Im trying to create pages for a book and Im having problems saving and editing pages. cant ave the documents and need to learn how to gain access to unlocking

:)

DavidDupree1, Sep 20, 2019

2. how to save scanned photos and documents to computer

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to give permission for entire system, so that you can save the files in photos and documents.

• Right click on the folder and click on properties.
    • Click on security tab and select the group\user name.
    • Click on edit option and check the option full control.
    • Click on apply and then on ok button.
    Now you can try saving the file in photos and documents and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 20, 2019
  3. how to save scanned photos and documents to computer

Unfortunately, after following your instructions, the problem persists.

Vasileios Vlachos, Sep 20, 2019
  4. Error -5000 while trying to save Quark documents

Error When Trying To Save A Scanned Document

Error When Trying To Save A Scanned Document

After I have scanned a document from my HP Deskjet 1050 J410 printer (and HP Scanjet 5590), I take the option to save it as a "Document To File". This takes me to the next screen where I enter:

File Name: Scanxxx

Save As Type: PDF(*pdf)

When I press the Save button, I get message:

C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Scan.pdf

File Not Found

Check the file name and try again.

IrondaleAL, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

Error -5000 while trying to save Quark documents

1. Error -5000 while trying to save Quark documents - Similar Threads - Error 5000 while

2. When trying to save a word document to PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When trying to save a word document to PDF: When trying to save a word document to PDF I use Microsoft print to PDF. Once I click to save it asks me to sign into my microsoft account online. this happens randomly. Any assistance?...
  3. When trying to save a word document to PDF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When trying to save a word document to PDF: When trying to save a word document to PDF I use Microsoft print to PDF. Once I click to save it asks me to sign into my microsoft account online. this happens randomly. Any assistance?...
  4. Error while saving files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error while saving files: I am not allowed to save files on my device as usual, it shows you need admin permission to save files at folders i usually could, how to change things & make it normal to save anywhere i want?...
  5. Office Apps try to save to "Shared Documents" instead of "Documents"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office Apps try to save to "Shared Documents" instead of "Documents": I am having issues with user OneDrive's attempting to save to the wrong location. I have users, when attempting to save in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, their save location is "Shared Documents." If you look, the correct location is supposed to be "Documents":Correct...
  6. Office Apps try to save to "Shared Documents" instead of "Documents"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office Apps try to save to "Shared Documents" instead of "Documents": I am having issues with user OneDrive's attempting to save to the wrong location. I have users, when attempting to save in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, their save location is "Shared Documents." If you look, the correct location is supposed to be "Documents":Correct...
  7. Office Apps try to save to "Shared Documents" instead of "Documents"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I keep getting a malware warning from Byte fence while trying to load Quark

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I keep getting a malware warning from Byte fence while trying to load Quark: I keep getting a malware warning from Byte fence while trying to load Quark https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-a-malware-warning-from-byte-fence/0ecdbc85-71ba-4805-8e50-7cf3f3d29268
  9. MS Word constant errors when opening or trying to save documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Word constant errors when opening or trying to save documents: I'm trying to use Word under a MS Office 365 ProPlus account. When I open Word, I get: "Word could not create the work file. Check the temp environmental variable." This message occurs repeatedly and randomly when I am trying to use Word. I have to click OK then go...
  10. When I try to print it tries to save the document.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I try to print it tries to save the document.: This did not happen before the update a day or so ago. All files try to save when I try to print. I have looked at 'print to file' and this is not checked. I have manually set my HP Pro 8715as the default printer. I have used the trouble shoot and there is not an issue. I...