Windows 10: Error 52 even after disabling driver signing checks

Discus and support Error 52 even after disabling driver signing checks in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I want to permanently disable the driver sign checks for which I've run bcdedit /set testsigning offbcdedit /set nointegritychecks onrestarted pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JeanHernández, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Error 52 even after disabling driver signing checks

So I want to permanently disable the driver sign checks for which I've run bcdedit /set testsigning offbcdedit /set nointegritychecks onrestarted pc and my intell wireless bluetooth driver and xbox controller adapters are still giving me error code 52this doesnt happen when i disable the driver signing checks from the restart menu but i need a permanent solutionI have already disabled the secure bootplease abstain from telling me to do the same steps I've already mentioned

:)

JeanHernández, Aug 3, 2021

2. Multiple device drivers with Code 52 leading to a myriad of other errors

Hello,

Let us first resolve the Code 52 error before proceeding with reinstalling Windows 10. We suggest that you uninstall the drivers that are indicated with a yellow triangle and then re-install if from device's support site. Here are the steps:

• Search for Device Manager.
    • Look for the drivers you are referring to.
    • Right-click on it and then choose Uninstall.
    • Download the driver from the device's support site.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Aug 3, 2021
  3. Best method to disable Vista/Vista 64 driver signing?

Black Ice:

It's not a matter of "try". The bcdedit command is not fully consistent and reliable for some folks.

So far, to me, it seems the third choice always locks (disables) the driver signing. If that is the case for anyone who uses it, then that would suggest it is the more reliable and consistent method of the ones I've listed, anyway.

Thanks for your feedback.

crchickadee, Aug 3, 2021
  4. Error 52 even after disabling driver signing checks

Cyberlink WebCam Virtual Driver error: Code 52

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Code 52: This error may occur when the driver for the device is either unsigned or corrupt.

I would suggest you follow the steps below and see if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Expand the Imaging Devices.
    • Right-click on the Webcam Driver and click on
      Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer. Windows will automatically detect drivers and install them.
    However, if this doesn't work go to the Manufacturer's website and download drivers to your system.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

Error 52 even after disabling driver signing checks

1. Error 52 even after disabling driver signing checks - Similar Threads - Error disabling driver

2. Memory Integrity disabled even after resolving driver issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Integrity disabled even after resolving driver issues: I had what seemed to be a pretty common issue with incompatible drivers preventing activation of the Memory Integrity feature of Windows Security. This went on for a shamefully long time, probably over a year, until I finally got around to removing/updating* the offending...
  3. Driver error code 52

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver error code 52: My synaptics precision touchpad filter driver is showing driver code error 52. How do i fix it without disabling my touchpad? Updating drivers shows latest version installed....
  4. Driver error code 52

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver error code 52: My synaptics precision touchpad filter driver is showing driver code error 52. How do i fix it without disabling my touchpad? Updating drivers shows latest version installed....
  5. Driver error code 52

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Driver Error 52

Driver Error 52: Hello,I have windows 10 home edition and recently purchased a voice editing program to make youtube videos with. I am having a problem with the device not installing the driver correctly. I've tried contacting the company I purchased it from but haven't received a response of...
  7. Driver error code 52 Windows 10 x64

Driver error code 52 Windows 10 x64: When connecting the device, I get error code # 52. The software has a valid signature! How to find out the reason? The driver developer says their software runs without errors, which is why the problem is on Windows 10....
  8. Error code 52

Error code 52: The error code is quoted as follows "Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an...
  9. Error Code 52

Error Code 52: I have been trying to fix this error for 2 days now. My mouse Razer Naga Chroma has the error. I have tried: -Driver easy (Updated the driver still not working) -REGEDIT (I tried deleting the two files, but it would not let me saying error while deleting key) -Startup...
  10. some usb driver's give the error code 52

some usb driver's give the error code 52: i have tried many thing's but nothing worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-usb-drivers-give-the-error-code-52/6441b375-89e7-4f65-89f9-2856736b70c8