Windows 10: Error 6155 'LSA package is not signed as expected. This can cause unexpected behaviour with...

Discus and support Error 6155 'LSA package is not signed as expected. This can cause unexpected behaviour with... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been getting this issue for a few weeks now, where the above mentioned error will occur and my PC will restart.I have attached the DMP file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gaben420, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Gaben420 Win User

Error 6155 'LSA package is not signed as expected. This can cause unexpected behaviour with...

I have been getting this issue for a few weeks now, where the above mentioned error will occur and my PC will restart.I have attached the DMP file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16niG5Ap79OyN-IirrZUE1OsoNxLvwTWq/view?usp=sharingAny help would be much appreciated!I have tried updating Windows 11 to the latest version, as well as my graphics card drivers and no luck.

:)

Gaben420, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Ramon23 Win User

How to fix LSA package is not signed as expected event log entries?

Each time my PC boot I also have 10 event Warnings ID 6155 "LSA package is not signed as expected. This can cause unexpected behavior with Credential Guard" with the paquets: msv1_0, sfapm, schannel, wdigest, cloudap, pku2u, tspkg, msv1_0, kerberos, negoexts.

And I have an event Error ID 28 Kernel Event Tracing "provider {77811378-e885-4ac2-a580-bc86e4f1bc93}. Error: 0xC0000005" that seems related with the warning because it is caused by the running process Lsalso.exe (Credential Guard & VBS Key Isolation"

In Regedit, I have HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa.

I have fixed:

"RunAsPPL"=dword:00000001

Any ideas???

Ramon23, Jun 7, 2023
  3. How to fix LSA package is not signed as expected event log entries?

I did a fresh install of windows 11 with only drivers supplied by the install. The 10 errors: LSA package is not signed as expected. This can cause unexpected behavior with Credential Guard. Is still there.

BILLPothen, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Error 6155 'LSA package is not signed as expected. This can cause unexpected behaviour with...

How to fix LSA package is not signed as expected event log entries?

I get the exact same events logged on every reboot. I'm on Win11 22H2 Version 10.0.22621.963. These warnings have been logging on every reboot for a long time. Would be nice to know why, and if this logging can stop via a fix. Or at least have some information or utility provided to find out why the packages are not signed as expected, especially as at least one is a Microsoft binary.

I've checked registry settings for everything listed in this thread, changed password, etc., to no avail.

RobertZanatta, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

Error 6155 'LSA package is not signed as expected. This can cause unexpected behaviour with...

1. Error 6155 'LSA package is not signed as expected. This can cause unexpected behaviour with... - Similar Threads - Error 6155 'LSA

2. LSA package is not signed as expected. This can cause unexpected behaviour with Credential...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LSA package is not signed as expected. This can cause unexpected behaviour with Credential...: My computer event viewer started displaying: "Credential Guard is configured to run, but is not licensed. Credential Guard was not started." and "LSA package is not signed as expected. This can cause unexpected behaviour with Credential Guard." It has shown this warning...
  3. LSA package is not signed as expected. This can cause unexpected behaviour with Credential...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LSA package is not signed as expected. This can cause unexpected behaviour with Credential...: My computer event viewer started displaying: "Credential Guard is configured to run, but is not licensed. Credential Guard was not started." and "LSA package is not signed as expected. This can cause unexpected behaviour with Credential Guard." It has shown this warning...
  4. LSA package is not signed as expected. This can cause unexpected behavior with Credential...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LSA package is not signed as expected. This can cause unexpected behavior with Credential...: Hello,How to make these messages disappear:LSA package is not signed as expected. This can cause unexpected behavior with Credential Guard.PackageName: msv1_0PackageName: sfapmPackageName: schanneland so on...?...
  5. LSA package is not signed as expected. This can cause unexpected behavior with Credential...

LSA package is not signed as expected. This can cause unexpected behavior with Credential...: Hello,How to make these messages disappear:LSA package is not signed as expected. This can cause unexpected behavior with Credential Guard.PackageName: msv1_0PackageName: sfapmPackageName: schanneland so on...?...
  6. LSA protection off and LSA package is not signed as expected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LSA protection off and LSA package is not signed as expected: A week after resetting W11 Home PC, have gotten Windows security / Device security message:“Local Security Authority protection is off. Your device may be vulnerable.”Checked Event Viewer - WIninit Log and there is NO entry stating: “12: LSASS.exe was started as a protected...
  7. LSA protection off and LSA package is not signed as expected

LSA protection off and LSA package is not signed as expected: A week after resetting W11 Home PC, have gotten Windows security / Device security message:“Local Security Authority protection is off. Your device may be vulnerable.”Checked Event Viewer - WIninit Log and there is NO entry stating: “12: LSASS.exe was started as a protected...
  8. Error 6155 'LSA package is not signed as expected. This can cause unexpected behaviour with...

Error 6155 'LSA package is not signed as expected. This can cause unexpected behaviour with...: I have been getting this issue for a few weeks now, where the above mentioned error will occur and my PC will restart.I have attached the DMP file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16niG5Ap79OyN-IirrZUE1OsoNxLvwTWq/view?usp=sharingAny help would be much appreciated!I have...
  9. Windows 11 EVENT 6155 - LSA package is not signed as expected. This can cause unexpected...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 EVENT 6155 - LSA package is not signed as expected. This can cause unexpected...: Hello.This error has occurred even on a fresh install of Windows 11, I cannot seem to fix this. The steps I have taken are...On a local computer: Using the Registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa. Set the value of the registry key to:...
  10. Windows 11 EVENT 6155 - LSA package is not signed as expected. This can cause unexpected...

Windows 11 EVENT 6155 - LSA package is not signed as expected. This can cause unexpected...: Hello.This error has occurred even on a fresh install of Windows 11, I cannot seem to fix this. The steps I have taken are...On a local computer: Using the Registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa. Set the value of the registry key to:...