Windows 10: Error 7043 at boot

Discus and support Error 7043 at boot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Z390-A ASUS system. At every boot error 7043 is generated in the Event Viewer System log... "The AsusUpdateCheck service did not shut down properly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by borgus, Dec 25, 2018.

1. borgus Win User

Error 7043 at boot

Z390-A ASUS system. At every boot error 7043 is generated in the Event Viewer System log...

"The AsusUpdateCheck service did not shut down properly after receiving a preshutdown control."

There is no way to disable this service; it will restart at next boot.

Any thoughts on how to overcome or block the message?

:)

borgus, Dec 25, 2018
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Dec 25, 2018
  3. reverze Win User
    vista boot error

Well, earlier today i was trying to setup a dual boot along with Xp and already had vista installed... so I made a partition on one of my HD's and went to install XP on it.. the instalation went back and I got an error that the CD was bad, so I rebooted and now I get the error Error Loading Operating System.. trying to figure out how to fix this.. I tryed playing in the BIOS along with using the Vista repair option but nothing helping.. my vista is on a different hard drive then where i tried to install XP to...not sure what else to do, I need to fix my boot file somehow... suggestions?

reverze, Dec 25, 2018
  4. martel101 Win User

Error 7043 at boot

Unable to boot; 0xc000000f error on start

@axe0 - No, there was no file mentioned, although the error code remained the same. After I used the bootsec.exe /nt60 command the File: boot/bcd line appeared, which can be seen in the photos.
    @zbook - I'll try what you have suggested and post the results. As for the assigned drive letters, no I don't know why they already have assigned letters. As far as I can recall, those were in fact the drive letters they were assigned when the computer was working, but I didn't reassign them during the troubleshooting process. The steps I had already taken are listed in the original post. I had tried to rebuild the BCD previously, but with the same results (i.e. didn't have access, system not found etc.)

martel101, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

Error 7043 at boot

1. Error 7043 at boot - Similar Threads - Error 7043 boot

2. Boot Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot Error: i installed phoenix OS on my laptop.Whenever I boot the phoenix OS it shows ACPI Failure error namedspace backup not found ,something like this ,,, plz help me to solve this problem..m using window 10.....
  3. Error booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error booting: As seen here I am facing this problem, i tried fixmbr scanos and rebuildbcd already and its still not working, cant factory reset either Win10 [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-booting/4d9d3af4-7465-4241-897a-60bbd4ba0e0d
  4. Error 7043 at boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 7043 at boot: Z390-A ASUS system. At every boot error 7043 is generated in the Event Viewer System log... "The AsusUpdateCheck service did not shut down properly after receiving a preshutdown control." There is no way to disable this service; it will restart at next boot. Any thoughts...
  5. Boot error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot error: Hello My windows bcd has been erased and gives me the error: restart and select the appropriate boot device. And my computer boots only with: hiren boot cd Please guide me to fix windows bcd...
  6. Boot error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Boot error: Hi, guys please I need help my laptop won't boot it displays error code 0x00000e9 and I'm unable to access the F8 menu. Any ideas pls? 85259
  7. Error at boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Error at boot: See Error - Event ID DistributedCOM - Microsoft Community This error appears multiple times at almost every boot. What can be done to eliminate it? "The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with...
  8. Errors at boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Errors at boot: Moved to "Performance and Maint." Moderator please delete. 16800
  9. Boot Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot Error: My laptop with Win10 is not booting. After hanging for about a minute on the Boot Page (the first that appears after turning on) I get a page which keeps repeating the following message: Broadcom UNDI PXE-2.1 v11.0.11 Copyright (C) 2000-2000 Broadcom Corporation...
  10. Event 7043: The Delivery Optimization service did not shut down

in Windows 10 Support
    Event 7043: The Delivery Optimization service did not shut down: To be more complete: "The Delivery Optimization service did not shut down properly after receiving a preshutdown control." After seeing a few metadata staging failures, I implemented the fix in the second post at this link:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. The AsusUpdateCheck service did not shut down properly after receiving a preshutdown control

2. The AsusUpdateCheck service did not shut

3. asus 7043