Windows 10: Error 7043 at boot

Discus and support Error 7043 at boot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Z390-A ASUS system. At every boot error 7043 is generated in the Event Viewer System log... "The AsusUpdateCheck service did not shut down properly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by borgus, Dec 25, 2018.

1. borgus Win User

Error 7043 at boot

Z390-A ASUS system. At every boot error 7043 is generated in the Event Viewer System log...

"The AsusUpdateCheck service did not shut down properly after receiving a preshutdown control."

There is no way to disable this service; it will restart at next boot.

Any thoughts on how to overcome or block the message?

:)

borgus, Dec 25, 2018
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Dec 25, 2018
  3. reverze Win User
    vista boot error

Well, earlier today i was trying to setup a dual boot along with Xp and already had vista installed... so I made a partition on one of my HD's and went to install XP on it.. the instalation went back and I got an error that the CD was bad, so I rebooted and now I get the error Error Loading Operating System.. trying to figure out how to fix this.. I tryed playing in the BIOS along with using the Vista repair option but nothing helping.. my vista is on a different hard drive then where i tried to install XP to...not sure what else to do, I need to fix my boot file somehow... suggestions?

reverze, Dec 25, 2018
  4. martel101 Win User

Error 7043 at boot

Unable to boot; 0xc000000f error on start

@axe0 - No, there was no file mentioned, although the error code remained the same. After I used the bootsec.exe /nt60 command the File: boot/bcd line appeared, which can be seen in the photos.
    @zbook - I'll try what you have suggested and post the results. As for the assigned drive letters, no I don't know why they already have assigned letters. As far as I can recall, those were in fact the drive letters they were assigned when the computer was working, but I didn't reassign them during the troubleshooting process. The steps I had already taken are listed in the original post. I had tried to rebuild the BCD previously, but with the same results (i.e. didn't have access, system not found etc.)

martel101, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

Error 7043 at boot

1. Error 7043 at boot - Similar Threads - Error 7043 boot

2. Booting error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Booting error: Hello, so i recently added an NVMe drive to my build. It already had an HDD and an SSD with windows installed. The fact is even if I tried to change the boot order from the BIOS and set the original SSD with windows as first option, the PC won't boot and always shows "Reboot...
  3. Boot error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot error: Hello everyoneI am a Windows 10 user, I am facing a severe issue recently. i tried installing Ubuntu alongside Windows using a third party software but accidentally erased my boot drive according to me now I can't boot into windows and getting a. error from Dell support...
  4. Boot error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot error: Hello everyoneI am a Windows 10 user, I am facing a severe issue recently. i tried installing Ubuntu alongside Windows using a third party software but accidentally erased my boot drive according to me now I can't boot into windows and getting a. error from Dell support...
  5. Boot error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Boot error: I wanted to install Windows 11, but I also had to enable TPM 2.0 and Secure Boot, what I did , but it said that Secure Boot wasn't enabled, so I watched a video about that thing, after that I did the following: Settings-> Update and Security-> Recovery-> Advanced Startup...
  6. Boot error

Boot error: I have a Samsung Intel laptop with Windows 10. It's about 5 years old. Unfortunately, it won't boot up. Prior to this issue, the screen did something weird a couple of times in the weeks preceeding. I tried turning it on and this is what I received: All boot options are...
  7. Event Viewer error 7043

Event Viewer error 7043: can someone tell me how to fix this issue, It is getting way out of hand. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-viewer-error-7043/f63961d2-fc4f-4f83-b3e5-6b5cd1448a79
  8. Boot Error

Boot Error: So, recently (around 2 months ago) I was playing on my Acer laptop which runs on Windows 10. And my computer lags out and shuts down, after a while it turned on to a screen with a black background a symbol that looks like an SSD and a message saying, “No Boot Device”. I don’t...
  9. Error 7043 at boot

Error 7043 at boot: Z390-A ASUS system. At every boot error 7043 is generated in the Event Viewer System log... "The AsusUpdateCheck service did not shut down properly after receiving a preshutdown control." There is no way to disable this service; it will restart at next boot. Any thoughts...
  10. Event 7043: The Delivery Optimization service did not shut down

in Windows 10 Support
    Event 7043: The Delivery Optimization service did not shut down: To be more complete: "The Delivery Optimization service did not shut down properly after receiving a preshutdown control." After seeing a few metadata staging failures, I implemented the fix in the second post at this link:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the asusupdatecheck service did not shut down properly

2. The AsusUpdateCheck service did not shut down properly after receiving a preshutdown control

3. The AsusUpdateCheck service did not shut

4. asus 7043