Windows 10: Error 76: Path not Found error.

Discus and support Error 76: Path not Found error. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello All, We have upgraded our server from Windows 7 to Windows 10 then we found the "Error 76:path not found" while creating directory using a job... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RupeshR, Oct 31, 2018.

1. RupeshR Win User

Error 76: Path not Found error.

Hello All,

We have upgraded our server from Windows 7 to Windows 10 then we found the "Error 76Error 76: Path not Found error. :path not found" while creating directory using a job from lotus notes database . I have debug the code and checked the path but no issue in path as we are able to create same on Windows 7 server. our path looks like as here - e:\fptroot\prod\20181012_1505050 OSCType3

Any suggestion is appreciable.

:)

RupeshR, Oct 31, 2018

2. Runtime 76 path not found

I have a new computer and installed a new program onto it. When trying to open the program I get Run Time error 76 path not found.

How do I fix this?

JudyBellville, Oct 31, 2018
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

4. x01r Win User

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Error 76: Path not Found error. :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Error 76: Path not Found error. :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Error 76: Path not Found error. :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Error 76: Path not Found error. :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Error 76: Path not Found error. :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Error 76: Path not Found error. :D

Thema:

1. Error 76: Path not Found error. - Similar Threads - Error Path Found

2. C++ redistrib error path not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C++ redistrib error path not found: the path c:\programdata\package\cache\ {...... cannot be found.I have uninstalled all c++ and the visual office tools.Repeatedly::: vc_redistx64.exe results in the same error.I have tried all the suggestions i have found...... How do i fix this?...
  3. C++ redistrib error path not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C++ redistrib error path not found: the path c:\programdata\package\cache\ {...... cannot be found.I have uninstalled all c++ and the visual office tools.Repeatedly::: vc_redistx64.exe results in the same error.I have tried all the suggestions i have found...... How do i fix this?...
  4. C++ redistrib error path not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. run time error 76 path not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    run time error 76 path not found: I get this error when I try to open bible library 7 program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-time-error-76-path-not-found/0b48a4d0-fba5-4fd1-b165-134ebef83341
  6. Error 08x80070035 The network path was not found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 08x80070035 The network path was not found: Hello all, "Error 08x80070035 The network path was not found" is a familiar error and I have seen many helpful ideas to solve the problem but my problem is a little different. Every time I try access am open/save dialog box in certain software (some are recent installs) I...
  7. Network path not found. Error 80070035

Network path not found. Error 80070035: I am trying to set up a new laptop (Windows 10, Home, 64-bit). I am unable to get the new machine to access my NAS drive by name. If I try to run \\Homestore, I get the message "Windows cannot access \\Homestore" and details show an error code of 80070035. If I replace...
  8. Error 0x80070035 Network Path Not Found

Error 0x80070035 Network Path Not Found: Hello, We have a small peer to peer LAN (5 systems) in our office, and all systems are Windows 10. If we try to open shared resources that are on System 1, while working on System 2, we often get Error 0x80070035 Network Path Not Found. But we just noticed something odd...
  9. Error 76-Path not found-on network with both 32-bit and 64-bit PCs

Error 76-Path not found-on network with both 32-bit and 64-bit PCs: A client of mine has our application installed on a network. The data is shared among three users. The setup is as follows: The application is hosted on a SAN with full permissions to the share granted to users 1, 2, 3, and the domain administrators. For each user the...
  10. The network path was not found error - usual fixes not working

The network path was not found error - usual fixes not working: My Dev computer (Win 10 Pro) cannot get to any shares on my DBServer (Win 10 Pro) anymore. I have tried the usual (SMB installed, NetBIOS over TCP/IP, typos in share, both on Private network, network discovery turned on, reset TCP/IP, disabling firewall and antivirus) and...