Windows 10: Error 8004E00F MSDTC - COM+ HP Print Scan Doctor Service

Discus and support Error 8004E00F MSDTC - COM+ HP Print Scan Doctor Service in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have located an error in the HP Print Scan Doctor Service installed with the HP printer software.Automatic start of this service produces error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by QuiqueB, May 20, 2021.

1. QuiqueB Win User

Error 8004E00F MSDTC - COM+ HP Print Scan Doctor Service

I have located an error in the HP Print Scan Doctor Service installed with the HP printer software.Automatic start of this service produces error 8004E00F when accessing MSDTC in Component Services - COM + Applications red arrow on PC icon.Changing it to manual start fixes the problem.

:)

QuiqueB, May 20, 2021
  2. Kyle Win User

MSDTC Errors

Not sure which relevant forum this should be in so please move the thread to appropriate section. Error 8004E00F MSDTC - COM+ HP Print Scan Doctor Service :)

So I'm getting a ton of MSDTC errors in Event Viewer. I tried the following instructions with no luck.

I now get this error when trying to register the DLL:

Error 8004E00F MSDTC - COM+ HP Print Scan Doctor Service [​IMG]

I have attached below as many logs as I could.

Thanks.
    MSDTC errors.zip

3. Is the application (HP Print and Scan Doctor version 4.9) compatible with Windows 10 home?

Hello,

Performed the Instructions (step by step) an I'm sorry to say, The problem was not fixed. I will attempt to describe the problem better.

The Problem: I cannot open the 'hp Print and Scan Doctor' application. When I click on the icon, the 'hp Print and Scan Doctor' page appears and the progress indicator starts to move from left to right, but at about 40% the indicator hangs-up, therefore,
    I can never get the application open to complete the diagnostic test that it was designed to run.

MitchellXP, May 20, 2021
  4. Error 8004E00F MSDTC - COM+ HP Print Scan Doctor Service

HP Scan and Print doctor app

Will anyone please send me a link or tell me where can I download the HP scan and print doctor app. I can't seem to find it in the download section. Is it compatible with windows 10?

Sherrie Morris, May 20, 2021
Thema:

Error 8004E00F MSDTC - COM+ HP Print Scan Doctor Service

1. Error 8004E00F MSDTC - COM+ HP Print Scan Doctor Service - Similar Threads - Error 8004E00F MSDTC

2. How do I uninstall HP Print Scan Doctor Keeps waking my PC up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I uninstall HP Print Scan Doctor Keeps waking my PC up: I installed the HP Print Scan Doctor a long time ago. However, I don't have the printer anymore and so I deleted the .exe file and the folder containing it. Even though I uninstalled it, it keeps waking my computer up, as I've checked in cmd powercfg. I've no idea where this...
  3. How do I uninstall HP Print Scan Doctor Keeps waking my PC up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall HP Print Scan Doctor Keeps waking my PC up: I installed the HP Print Scan Doctor a long time ago. However, I don't have the printer anymore and so I deleted the .exe file and the folder containing it. Even though I uninstalled it, it keeps waking my computer up, as I've checked in cmd powercfg. I've no idea where this...
  4. How do I uninstall HP Print Scan Doctor Keeps waking my PC up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Error: 8004E00F when trying to access COM+ Applications in Component Services

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error: 8004E00F when trying to access COM+ Applications in Component Services: Hi, i am getting this error and i cant fix it. I've already performed these procedures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-8004e00f-when-trying-to-access-com/782e5a36-d28f-4b35-a53c-f343e456638d Nikhar_K and even then the error remains. Any suggestions...
  6. Getting MSDTC error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting MSDTC error: I followed most of the settings needed to check MSDTC working. However still get the error System.Transactions.TransactionManagerCommunicationException: Communication with the underlying transaction manager has failed. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: The...
  7. Error code 8004E00F - COM+ was unable to talk to the Microsoft Distributed Transaction...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error code 8004E00F - COM+ was unable to talk to the Microsoft Distributed Transaction...: Hi Team, I am trying to create a COM+ application and I am encountered with the below error. My OS is Windows 10 Build 18362.900 Error code 8004E00F - COM+ was unable to talk to the Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator. Can you please resolve this? Thanks....
  8. Error: 8004E00F - COM+ was unable to talk to the Microsoft Distributed Transaction...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error: 8004E00F - COM+ was unable to talk to the Microsoft Distributed Transaction...: This is with windows 10 1809. yes I did read the previous "fixes" I do not know how they determined it was dolby drivers, that would be helpful to know how to determine what is breaking this, however I followed the steps and I didn't have any dolby services running. The...
  9. Error code 8004E00F - COM+ was unable to talk to the MDTC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error code 8004E00F - COM+ was unable to talk to the MDTC: I've just installed Windows 10 Pro on a new machine using the Media Creation Tool. All installed OK and no issues. Once Ive applied the latest Windows updates I am no longer able to access COM+ Applications in Component Services - Error code 8004E00F - COM+ was unable to talk...
  10. MSDTC Errors

in Windows 10 Support
    MSDTC Errors: Not sure which relevant forum this should be in so please move the thread to appropriate section. *Smile So I'm getting a ton of MSDTC errors in Event Viewer. I tried the following instructions with no luck. The problem with DTC can be solved by hitting Shift+F10...