Windows 10: Error 80070035 - Network path not found - Helping links Win10 - Version 2404 - Build 19041.264

Discus and support Error 80070035 - Network path not found - Helping links Win10 - Version 2404 - Build 19041.264 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I switched to version 2404 at the weekend - and the trouble started : Everything so far fine - except for a WD NAS that just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rainer Da Cruz, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Error 80070035 - Network path not found - Helping links Win10 - Version 2404 - Build 19041.264

Hello everyone,

I switched to version 2404 at the weekend - and the trouble started :

Everything so far fine - except for a WD NAS that just wouldn't respond or connect via IP I can access the UI - no problem

- on 2 machines the same error - network path not found : - in Version 1909 worked fine - .

The Update lost the access rights - OK - I try and try and try ....

Next - I start search ... no help here in MS Pages -

I try the search on WD Western Digital pages and found this, with worked solutions

Different possible solutions -

Access - check Netbios & SMB

different questions & solution links

Retype entry in Credential Manager

The solution with Credential Manager works for my configuration -

hope this helps someone

cheers from Switzerland

Rainer

:)

Rainer Da Cruz, Jun 2, 2020

2. Network path not found. Error 80070035

Thanks for the response but, unfortunately, I still have the problem. It worked, once, last night and I went to bed happy. This morning, the problem is back. I have tried all the steps in the link you posted.

This is clearly a name resolution problem. I have no difficulty accessing my NAS drive by explicit IP address. It's only when I try to use the name that I have a problem. Putting the IP and name into Hosts also works but for that to be a viable solution
    I would have to give my NAS a fixed IP, which shouldn't be necessary and I'd rather not.

Curiously, if I use File Explorer and select Network, the NAS drive is listed, twice. It appears in the Computers section but if I double click that one I get the 80070035 error. It also appears under Storage. If I double click that one, it opens the correct
    IP but in a web browser, resulting in the drive's settings interface being displayed.

So Windows knows the drive is out there and has worked out (at some level) its IP address. It just won't let me open the filestore using the device name. The problem seems to be limited to the NAS drive (and possibly a printer). I have no problem accessing
    shares on other Win10 computers on the network via their names.

I am also getting nowhere trying to set up my networked printer on the new computer.

WriterMan UK, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Network path not found. Error 80070035

Hello,

I'm Independent Advisor, here to help you with your question.

Please refer this fix:

https://www.kapilarya.com/the-network-path-was-...

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Jun 2, 2020
  4. Error 80070035 - Network path not found - Helping links Win10 - Version 2404 - Build 19041.264

Network path not found. Error 80070035

I am trying to set up a new laptop (Windows 10, Home, 64-bit). I am unable to get the new machine to access my NAS drive by name.

If I try to run \\Homestore, I get the message "Windows cannot access \\Homestore" and details show an error code of 80070035.

If I replace Homestore with the device's IP address, it works fine.

There are a couple of other computers in the house (all Windows 10). I can access the other computers by name. It's only the (Seagate) NAS drive that the new computer cannot reach. The other computers have no difficulty accessing the NAS drive by name. Note
    that all the computers (including the new one) are on a workgroup.

Frustratingly, it did work briefly earlier in the setup process. I'm not sure what has changed.

There's a secondary problem that may or may not be connected. The new computer also cannot see my networked printer. If I try to add a printer, it reports none found. Again, the existing computers are able to access the printer.

Any suggestions?

WriterMan UK, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Error 80070035 - Network path not found - Helping links Win10 - Version 2404 - Build 19041.264

1. Error 80070035 - Network path not found - Helping links Win10 - Version 2404 - Build 19041.264 - Similar Threads - Error 80070035 Network

2. Network path not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network path not found: I have a windows 11 pc where it can access all the shared folders from other computers but how ever if I try to access said pc shared folders then nope I get that dread network path not found ****. I have done EVERYTHING that was told to do and it still won't doit. I have...
  3. Network path not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network path not found: I have a windows 11 pc where it can access all the shared folders from other computers but how ever if I try to access said pc shared folders then nope I get that dread network path not found ****. I have done EVERYTHING that was told to do and it still won't doit. I have...
  4. the network path was not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the network path was not found: hope bnthis helps someoneok after days and days i got it a simple fix for me my nas is connected to my router finaly i changed setting to local network fixed everything...
  5. the network path was not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the network path was not found: hope bnthis helps someoneok after days and days i got it a simple fix for me my nas is connected to my router finaly i changed setting to local network fixed everything...
  6. the network path was not found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Random BSOD twice Win10 Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD twice Win10 Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041: I have had 2 random BSOD after updating to the Latest Windows 10 2020 May Update. These are my device Specifications: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro System Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard System Model HP EliteBook Folio 9470m System Type x64-based PC Processor IntelR...
  8. network path not found

network path not found: error code 0x80070035 path not found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-path-not-found/8ebdc367-89ab-495a-816e-6321d6df8b0a
  9. Error 08x80070035 The network path was not found

Error 08x80070035 The network path was not found: Hello all, "Error 08x80070035 The network path was not found" is a familiar error and I have seen many helpful ideas to solve the problem but my problem is a little different. Every time I try access am open/save dialog box in certain software (some are recent installs) I...
  10. Network path not found. Error 80070035

Network path not found. Error 80070035: I am trying to set up a new laptop (Windows 10, Home, 64-bit). I am unable to get the new machine to access my NAS drive by name. If I try to run \\Homestore, I get the message "Windows cannot access \\Homestore" and details show an error code of 80070035. If I replace...