Windows 10: ERROR 8007045b while trying to restore

Discus and support ERROR 8007045b while trying to restore in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I receive this message when im trying to restore... ive tried couple of things but none of them work..ive tried the first solution in here System... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Gamershen, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Gamershen Win User

ERROR 8007045b while trying to restore

I receive this message when im trying to restore... ive tried couple of things but none of them work..ive tried the first solution in here System Restore Failed and Did Not Complete Successfully with Errors in Windows 10 - EaseUS But at step 5 after typing rd /s "C:\Program Files\Windows Apps" It just said “access denied” on all the files.. to be clear you cant move a step without completing the one before (took me a long time to proceed in it) so im 100% sure i did correcttly the steps before.. currently im restoring again but the “access denied” message make me feel its not gonna work..
    Any tips how to fix this? Trying all day to solve it..

:)

Gamershen, Mar 20, 2020

2. System Restore Error 0x81000203

Good day,

We can see here that you are having issues performing system restore on your computer. Having said that, we need to determine the cause of this problem. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to perform system restore? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.
    • Have you performed all the suggested troubleshooting steps found on this thread?

Desiree Yau, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Mar 20, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

ERROR 8007045b while trying to restore [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

1. ERROR 8007045b while trying to restore - Similar Threads - ERROR 8007045b while

2. Error while trying to download games and while trying to enter my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error while trying to download games and while trying to enter my account: Today i have wanted to download Roblox in the Microsoft Store, to join the games faster, so i opened the Microsoft Store app, went to the Roblox app download section, clicked the Download button, and, BOOM! Error code "nUbNtp82MkWqMX6b.28.1" appeared on the screen, along...
  3. Errors while trying to sign in to the Microsoft Store and while trying to sign in with a...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Errors while trying to sign in to the Microsoft Store and while trying to sign in with a...: I am unable to sign in to the Microsoft Store (with the error "We encountered an error. Please try signing in later."), and on the "Your info" page in Settings, it shows that I am signed in with a Microsoft account. The "Sign in with a local account instead" in the same page...
  4. Error Message while trying to log in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error Message while trying to log in: I tried to access a website and the following message appeared: Your connection is not private...Attackers might be trying to steal your information from (name of link) for example passwords, messages, or credit cards. NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID How can I correct...
  5. Trying to restore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trying to restore: Trying to restore pc to previous date but get "You need to sign in as admin to continue, but there aren't any admin accounts on this pc". Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-restore/26043e65-866c-4dd5-829a-927f4fc0f659
  6. Error 0x80070780 while trying system restore trough Windows Live CD

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Error 0x80070780 while trying system restore trough Windows Live CD: Hi, While trying system restore from a Windows 10 Live CD, I'am getting this 0x80070780 error for the file "D:\Users\Me\AppData\Local\Packages\AcerIncorporated.AcerPortal_48frkmn4z8aw..." (can't see complete name because the error window isn't resizable). I already searched...
  7. Error while trying to Install an Asus Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error while trying to Install an Asus Driver: I've been trying to install this driver since I reinstalled Windows 10 Home because an error. The driver is ASUS Smart Gesture. [ATTACH] The driver is for the Touch Pad on ASUS Laptops. I've tried with different versions of it, Can anyone please help me?...
  8. Error 0x8007025d while trying to restore

Error 0x8007025d while trying to restore: I was trying to restore a Dell mini-tower to an earlier restore point and received this Restore failed error 0x8007025d. This machine was upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 about 2 months ago and has otherwise been working fine. What do I need to do to fix this error? Thank...
  9. Problem while trying to restore the system

Problem while trying to restore the system: Good morning, Yesterday I started having a problem with my laptop, it doesn't open programs, images, pdf's, etc.. I tried to restore the system but it doesn't works. Here are some screenshots that I took from it. I've already tried everything that I know to try to solve this...
  10. Error while trying to install 1607 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error while trying to install 1607 update: When I try to install update 1607, I receive this: error 0x8024201c Any ideas? 73419