Windows 10: Error 80072EF3

Discus and support Error 80072EF3 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Team,I'm getting this error:80072EF3 when I check for Windows Updates. Can someone from the Microsoft team help me to come out of this issue,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Karthik Kumar kkumar, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Error 80072EF3

Hi Team,I'm getting this error:80072EF3 when I check for Windows Updates. Can someone from the Microsoft team help me to come out of this issue, please? I have tried various ways but nothing worked.Thanks,Karthik

:)

Karthik Kumar kkumar, Dec 1, 2021

2. I can't receive an email and an error code shows 80072EF3.

I am unable to receive emails on my Nokia Lumia 830. Error code received 80072EF3. Any ideas?

***Original Title: Keith Seymour***

KeithSeymour, Dec 1, 2021
  3. PKBard Win User
    Can't connect to outlook email - error code 80072EF3

I just got this phone yesterday, and I'm trying to set up my work email on it. I'm 99.99% sure I have all of the settings correct (they match the settings in my old phone, which still seem to work), but when I try to connect, I get the error message:

AccountName error

Not updated

We're having a problem connecting to
    xx.xxx.xx.xxx. Try again later.

Last tried 2 seconds ago
    Error code: 80072EF3

PKBard, Dec 1, 2021
  4. Error 80072EF3

code 80072ef3

everytime I tried to update my apps or reinstall whatsapp i get this code 80072ef3. What does this mean I also tried downloading a ringtone which i was charged for and can't find the ringtone anywhere on my phone

catherineaquino, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

Error 80072EF3

1. Error 80072EF3 - Similar Threads - Error 80072EF3

2. Fix 0x80073D21 Error in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Fix 0x80073D21 Error in Windows 11: [IMG]This post will help you fix error code 0x80073D21 on your Windows 11/10 PC. This error is reported to occur while installing an Xbox Game Pass game via Microsoft Store. It can also occur with generic apps. When this occurs, you will get the following error message: This...
  3. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  4. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  5. Fivem error: exception processing message 0xc00005 - unexpected parameters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fivem error: exception processing message 0xc00005 - unexpected parameters: So yesterday the program was working fine, but today when I turned on the pc and tried to launch the fivem I started getting this error, I tried everything from checking event viewer, reinstalling app, reverting Nvidia drivers, fixing some issues in event viewer but nothing...
  6. When installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983.: Like the title says when I try installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-installing-windows-update-i-keep-getting-the/74aa4b87-08b1-4890-afb2-6108158cb5f2
  7. Fivem error: exception processing message 0xc00005 - unexpected parameters

Fivem error: exception processing message 0xc00005 - unexpected parameters: So yesterday the program was working fine, but today when I turned on the pc and tried to launch the fivem I started getting this error, I tried everything from checking event viewer, reinstalling app, reverting Nvidia drivers, fixing some issues in event viewer but nothing...
  8. Error 80072EF3-Windows couldn't search for New Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 80072EF3-Windows couldn't search for New Updates: Hi Team, I'm doing a manual check for windows update but it's throwing me this Error 80072EF3-Windows couldn't search for New Updates.Can someone help me solve this issue?I have referred to this link but no luck:...
  9. Error 80072EF3-Windows couldn't search for New Updates

Error 80072EF3-Windows couldn't search for New Updates: Hi Team, I'm doing a manual check for windows update but it's throwing me this Error 80072EF3-Windows couldn't search for New Updates.Can someone help me solve this issue?I have referred to this link but no luck:...
  10. Error 80072EF3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 80072EF3: Hi Team,I'm getting this error:80072EF3 when I check for Windows Updates. Can someone from the Microsoft team help me to come out of this issue, please? I have tried various ways but nothing worked.Thanks,Karthik...