Windows 10: Error 8070002 when registering surface book signing in company to manage device

Discus and support Error 8070002 when registering surface book signing in company to manage device in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Have a new Surface Book 3 with Window Pro. Using a local user account - when logging in via edge or other Microsoft software e.g. Word, Teams with... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AB_LIG, Dec 25, 2020.

1. AB_LIG Win User

Error 8070002 when registering surface book signing in company to manage device

Have a new Surface Book 3 with Window Pro.

Using a local user account - when logging in via edge or other Microsoft software e.g. Word, Teams with my work email the 8070002 error message is displayed. Setting up the user with the windows login doesn't allow to select the work email so this cannot be used.

Steps:

1. Sign in using my work email and password

2. Select Allow my organisation to manage my device

The message 'Hold on while we register you device with your organisation and apply policy' is displayed

The error message 8070002 is then displayed
    Server message: The system cannot find the file specified.

Windows has been reinstalled and recovered but the error still exists.

Thanks so much for any help.

:)

AB_LIG, Dec 25, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 March 7th 2017

Source: https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/...-7-march-2017/

Brink, Dec 25, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 March 7th 2017

Source: https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/...-7-march-2017/

Brink, Dec 25, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Error 8070002 when registering surface book signing in company to manage device - Similar Threads - Error 8070002 registering

2. 0x80180018 Error when registering with device management only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80180018 Error when registering with device management only: Hi Guys,we have a company regulation that we have to use Meraki Wi-Fi 6E Network Security Switches Routers Cisco Meraki for our devices. When trying to connect my device with the meraki cloud, I get an error with the following error code: 0x80180018What could be the reason...
  3. 0x80180018 Error when registering with device management only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x80180018 Error when registering with device management only: Hi Guys,we have a company regulation that we have to use Meraki Wi-Fi 6E Network Security Switches Routers Cisco Meraki for our devices. When trying to connect my device with the meraki cloud, I get an error with the following error code: 0x80180018What could be the reason...
  4. 0x80180018 Error when registering with device management only

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. manage taskbar configuration Surface Book

in Windows 10 Gaming
    manage taskbar configuration Surface Book: Running Windows 10 on Microsoft Surface BookSB Given the small size of the screen on the SB, the taskbar becomes a critical resource for navigating to the windows of the various active tasks. I'm looking for a way to enlarge the area that displays the taskbar icons: SB...
  6. manage taskbar configuration Surface Book

manage taskbar configuration Surface Book: Running Windows 10 on Microsoft Surface BookSB Given the small size of the screen on the SB, the taskbar becomes a critical resource for navigating to the windows of the various active tasks. I'm looking for a way to enlarge the area that displays the taskbar icons: SB...
  7. manage taskbar configuration Surface Book

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Surface Book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Book: I cannot install chrome browser on my Surface Book https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-book/cda81878-dcdf-4625-9a44-7fe9e31ab73b
  9. Surface Book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Book: can I download icloud onto my Surface Book and if so how? want to import pics stored there from my iPhone. tried to trf directrly from the iPhone but they are held as optimised files and don't have enough storage to de-optimised if that makes sense. hope you can help....
  10. check book register

check book register: Does anyone know of a program similar to a checkbook register where entries made are added or subtracted automatically? Years ago Quicken had a simple program available - it worked until I recently did a complete new install of Windows 10. I downloaded a "starter" version of...