Windows 10: ERROR 80720251 CHILD SCREEN TIME

Discus and support ERROR 80720251 CHILD SCREEN TIME in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, so yesterday I tried to log in into my computer and screen locked because of the screen time. So the thing is that I haven't set any Parent... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by TomZorman, Nov 28, 2018.

1. TomZorman Win User

ERROR 80720251 CHILD SCREEN TIME

Hello, so yesterday I tried to log in into my computer and screen locked because of the screen time. So the thing is that I haven't set any Parent Control and I don't know what the hell is going on. If I send request it's not helping at all because I don't even know who am I sending this to and if I press the "Parent is here" button it shows me that Error 80720251 has occured. Please help me, I am locked out of my own computer and I don't know what to do.

:)

TomZorman, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

ERROR 80720251 CHILD SCREEN TIME

1. ERROR 80720251 CHILD SCREEN TIME - Similar Threads - ERROR 80720251 CHILD

2. Child account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child account: In a family account does each member have their own username and password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/child-account/d65f128a-8426-4d48-92ac-49c946496ea8"
  3. Child needs to see remaining screen time

Child needs to see remaining screen time: I am using thr family features of Windows 10 ans having several heartaches leading to family drama: 1. There does not appear to be a way for my child to easily see/track how much screen time is left in Windows 10 so they can plan around it 2. When i get a request to add...
  4. screen time password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    screen time password: how do you change the password / pin for more screen time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-time-password/806feb7d-68d7-4ad6-852a-615762587275"
  5. screen time issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen time issue: I have created a Microsoft family and my child plays using his own account with a limited screen time. However, Microsoft constantly sends numerous requests for more screen time at night when my child is asleep. I know that PC was powered on but nobody was at the computer....
  6. Windows 10 1803 child account without MS Account screen time management.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 1803 child account without MS Account screen time management.: How do I manage screen time for child account without MS account? It used to work and now it does not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-10-1803-child-account-without-ms-account/eb87c34b-7c43-49a0-b8ae-fab11ed972c0"
  7. Child can't log in "Time's up"

Child can't log in "Time's up": A while ago I grounded my son and blocked access to the pc all day, everyday. A couple weeks ago I logged into the family safety website and gave him back permission to log on, It never allowed him back on. I thought it might take a few minutes or hours to sync the new time...
  8. Multiple screen times

Multiple screen times: I just set up a time for every morning that my child can sign on. I would also like to set up a time for every evening. Is it possible to have 2 times during 1 day? Thanks. 13621
  9. Child accounts

Child accounts: Does anyone use child accounts on Windows 10? We have multiple user logins and one of these is a child account. Our son is not actively using it as he is a bit young but thought I'd get it setup. Trouble is unlike the adult accounts it is really frustrating to use with edge....
  10. Add internet time switch to for child safety

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Add internet time switch to for child safety: Hello the Son of a friend of mine has a habit of getting up,in the night to do online gaming. I would like to know the best way to install a timer to block all internet access to his PC during certain hours....preferably with a warning 10-20 minutes prior. I believe he has...