Windows 10: ERROR 80720251 CHILD SCREEN TIME

Discus and support ERROR 80720251 CHILD SCREEN TIME in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, so yesterday I tried to log in into my computer and screen locked because of the screen time. So the thing is that I haven't set any Parent... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by TomZorman, Nov 28, 2018.

1. TomZorman Win User

ERROR 80720251 CHILD SCREEN TIME

Hello, so yesterday I tried to log in into my computer and screen locked because of the screen time. So the thing is that I haven't set any Parent Control and I don't know what the hell is going on. If I send request it's not helping at all because I don't even know who am I sending this to and if I press the "Parent is here" button it shows me that Error 80720251 has occured. Please help me, I am locked out of my own computer and I don't know what to do.

:)

TomZorman, Nov 28, 2018
  2. TomZorman Win User

Hello, so yesterday I tried to log in into my computer and screen locked because of the screen time. So the thing is that I haven't set any Parent Control and I don't know what the hell is going on. If I send request it's not helping at all because I don't
    even know who am I sending this to and if I press the "Parent is here" button it shows me that Error 80720251 has occured. Please help me, I am locked out of my own computer and I don't know what to do.

TomZorman, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Child Screen Time - Error 80270251

Hi,

Setting time limits can help to manage your child spending too much time in the virtual world. You may receive the
    error code 80270251 due to some recent changes that may trigger errors. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to experiencing the issue?
    • Were you able to try any other troubleshooting steps aside from restarting the PC?

We look forward to your response.

Eileen Gal, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

How to revoke extra screen time provided to child

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to revoke the extra time that you have provided to your child. Currently, there is no option to revoke or undo the time extension that has been provided.

However, you can go ahead and change the time limit that your child has to access the device and check if that makes a difference. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Login to
      https://login.live.com
      with the Microsoft account.
    2. Click on Family.
    3. Under your child account, click on Screen time.
    4. Now, you can change the screen time that has been assigned to your child.

Also, I suggest you to provide your valuable feedback in Feedback hub so that the developing team can review your suggestions. To provide your feedback, please refer to the article
    Send feedback to Microsoft with the Feedback Hub app.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

1. ERROR 80720251 CHILD SCREEN TIME - Similar Threads - ERROR 80720251 CHILD

2. Child`s screen time settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child`s screen time settings: Hi all,I have set screen time restrictions on my grandsons pc,my question is,if I set screen time from say 15.00 untill 22.00,which is 7 hours,but he doesn`t go on pc untill say 18.00,does screen time still end at 22.00 or max time set of 7 hours take presedence which means...
  3. Child`s screen time settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Child`s screen time settings: Hi all,I have set screen time restrictions on my grandsons pc,my question is,if I set screen time from say 15.00 untill 22.00,which is 7 hours,but he doesn`t go on pc untill say 18.00,does screen time still end at 22.00 or max time set of 7 hours take presedence which means...
  4. Child Computer locked within Screen Time

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child Computer locked within Screen Time: Hi Microsoft SupportI am based in Malaysia. I set my child's screen time every day, from 7 am until 10 pm Weekday, and 10 am until 6 pm Weekend. However, my child computer is often locked within the screen time and informed only the next day. This needs me to unlock and set...
  5. Child screen time request EMAILS

Child screen time request EMAILS: Please create an option to allow parents to turn off EMAIL notifications of a child’s request for more screen time. We prefer to use the website or the Xbox family app to grant requests. Having to delete these emails in both of our accounts creates sn extra task when parents...
  6. Child account has screen time but the child can't login

Child account has screen time but the child can't login: I've had this problem for about a year now. I go into device limits and give him 4 hours to use. He tries repeatedly to log in and when he can't he starts sending me requests. If I give him time through the requests it doesn't give me an option to add 4 hours. His brother...
  7. Child screen time limit over-logging.

Child screen time limit over-logging.: My child is consistently logging more than 24hrs per day screen time Recent Activity / Screen Time which rather calls into question the reliability of the screen time measurement. He is limited from 6:30 am until 7 pm with a maximum of 8hrs Screen Time settings yet by 7:30 am...
  8. Errors with screen time when child account is administrator

Errors with screen time when child account is administrator: This seems to be a problem, and has been for years. My children, between growing up and our mentoring, learned what they can and can't install. So we have granted them administrator rights so we don't have to put in a password every time they want to install something....
  9. Screen time on child user account

Screen time on child user account: I just purchased a laptop with Windows 10 for the kids to do homework on and set up user and email accounts for each of them. I noticed however that whenever they try to open google chrome or start a zoom meeting with their teacher, they have a screen time request pop up...
  10. Time allotments for child request more screen time

Time allotments for child request more screen time: Is there a way to customize the time allotments when a child is requesting more screen time? I don't understand the logic behind the offering: 15 minutes ( what is the purpose of 15 minutes?) 30 minutes 1 hour 2 hours Can't we get more than 2 but less than 8 ? This...