Windows 10: error 8646

Discus and support error 8646 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi windows login password has been changed automatically and I can not log in to my previous account. can not change the password for my account now... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by peyman_551, Jun 4, 2019.

1. error 8646

hi

windows login password has been changed automatically and I can not log in to my previous account.

can not change the password for my account now with the admin account, I tested it through cmd and control panel,Computer Management and settings>account, but show :

System error 8646 has occurred.

The system is not authoritative for the specified account and therefore cannot complete the operation. Please retry the operation using the provider associated with this account. If this is an online provider please use the provider's online site.

:)

peyman_551, Jun 4, 2019

2. System error 8646

ZakariaGamer, Jun 4, 2019
  3. System error 8646

What is system error 8646? how to resolve it?

Am using Microsoft account for logging in

KethavathSai Chandra, Jun 4, 2019
  4. error 8646

System error 8646

ZakariaGamer, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

error 8646

1. error 8646 - Similar Threads - error 8646

2. BSOD when lauching world of warcraft, Video_Scheduler Internal Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when lauching world of warcraft, Video_Scheduler Internal Error: Blue screen of death with errror message : Video_scheduler Internal error. Have been speaking to blizzard regarding issue and went through all their steps, uninstalling graphics card, reinstalling wow, full reset of pc an windows. After this, I am still getting the error as I...
  3. The game will not start-up due to application error dxrender.dll at 00072602

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The game will not start-up due to application error dxrender.dll at 00072602: I have played the game elf bowling holiday pack on my laptop which is running windows 10, I havent had any issues before and I haven't changed anything on my laptop. I then started to experience this issue a day ago: TGGraphicsDevice.FindFullScreenFormat: No acceptable...
  4. Microsoft Edge and Chrome show TLS1.2 Errors

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge and Chrome show TLS1.2 Errors: I am working on Asus Computer with Intel I7 processor 960 / 3.20hz with 12GB of memory. I have no problems up to a week ago when working on Ebay it stated my browser was out of date and needed to be upgrade (This happened on both Edge and Chrome). I uninstalled Chrome and...
  5. Error please insert the external storage media and press ok

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error please insert the external storage media and press ok: I was wondering if anyone could help. Ive been recieveing the error message (the one in the title) and it stays on a black screen and nothing happens i cant click on anything as my windows wont load. Ive got a acer aspier. I recently contacted MS support to fix this issue but...
  6. error message 1628

error message 1628: what does error message 1628 mean? Flt Sim X won't install because of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-1628/7f610532-4932-41df-83d7-6a300ff308ac
  7. update error

update error: Get error code 0x80004005 when i check for many updates,although its set for auto updating on win10, is it a concern ? This screenshot is from today ,am not too pc literate so "be gentle" !![ATTACH]...
  8. Bluescreen issue, "Error : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen issue, "Error : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL": I’m stuck on this error irql not less or equal and I cannot do anything.It doesn’t even let me boot up in safe mode.And i tried all the ways to fix it and it didnt work.Please help me.Thanks ****Modified the title from IRQL less or not equal error***...
  9. System firmware in device manager has a code 10 error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System firmware in device manager has a code 10 error message: Ok so after a while windows updated and last week when i boot my laptop I was taken to Ez flash 3 as a non-tech type of person this made me panic so i simply exited ez flash 3 and my laptop continued to be normal but i always a receive a notification of system firmware...
  10. System error 8646

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    System error 8646: What is system error 8646? how to resolve it? Am using Microsoft account for logging in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-error-8646/5230b771-938a-4f44-837c-2ea35fec3f75"