Windows 10: error 8646

Discus and support error 8646 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi windows login password has been changed automatically and I can not log in to my previous account. can not change the password for my account now... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by peyman_551, Jun 4, 2019.

1. error 8646

hi

windows login password has been changed automatically and I can not log in to my previous account.

can not change the password for my account now with the admin account, I tested it through cmd and control panel,Computer Management and settings>account, but show :

System error 8646 has occurred.

The system is not authoritative for the specified account and therefore cannot complete the operation. Please retry the operation using the provider associated with this account. If this is an online provider please use the provider's online site.

:)

peyman_551, Jun 4, 2019

2. System error 8646

ZakariaGamer, Jun 4, 2019
  3. System error 8646

What is system error 8646? how to resolve it?

Am using Microsoft account for logging in

KethavathSai Chandra, Jun 4, 2019
  4. error 8646

System error 8646

ZakariaGamer, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

error 8646

1. error 8646 - Similar Threads - error 8646

2. System Performance Issues after HSN Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Performance Issues after HSN Error: What isa hsn error and will that slow your computer down. About 2 days ago my computer slowed down so much that is will take about 10 minutes to start and web pages will stop responding. I have Windows 11 and I bought this laptop in Nov 2023....
  3. System Performance Issues after HSN Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Performance Issues after HSN Error: What isa hsn error and will that slow your computer down. About 2 days ago my computer slowed down so much that is will take about 10 minutes to start and web pages will stop responding. I have Windows 11 and I bought this laptop in Nov 2023....
  4. hola, tengo un problema a la hora de actualiaar w10 a w11, me da un error de "se ha...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hola, tengo un problema a la hora de actualiaar w10 a w11, me da un error de "se ha...: ya probe usar estos comandos y sigue sin funcionar, dism /online /cleanup-image /StartComponentCleanupdism /online /cleanup-image /CheckHealthdism /online /cleanup-image /ScanHealthdism /online /cleanup-image /RestoreHealthsfc /scannowtambien probe instalarlo de la forma ISO...
  5. hola, tengo un problema a la hora de actualiaar w10 a w11, me da un error de "se ha...

hola, tengo un problema a la hora de actualiaar w10 a w11, me da un error de "se ha...: ya probe usar estos comandos y sigue sin funcionar, dism /online /cleanup-image /StartComponentCleanupdism /online /cleanup-image /CheckHealthdism /online /cleanup-image /ScanHealthdism /online /cleanup-image /RestoreHealthsfc /scannowtambien probe instalarlo de la forma ISO...
  6. hola, tengo un problema a la hora de actualiaar w10 a w11, me da un error de "se ha...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...: As month ago, I started getting bluescreens everytime I open my pc its a good one and new pc, and recently rebooted. Every time it gets the bluescreen on start, then it restarts and opens correctly. Also I started noticing that the task manager is low, opens in 5 to 10...
  8. Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...

Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...: As month ago, I started getting bluescreens everytime I open my pc its a good one and new pc, and recently rebooted. Every time it gets the bluescreen on start, then it restarts and opens correctly. Also I started noticing that the task manager is low, opens in 5 to 10...
  9. 0x80070643 Update error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0x80070643 Update error: Hello,I have read the threads in regard to the update error, it suggested you need the recovery to be at least 250 mg? OK, before delving into making it larger possibly nowhere have I seen yet how to see if it is bigger than 250?I know it is a little more than right clicking...
  10. System error 8646

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    System error 8646: What is system error 8646? how to resolve it? Am using Microsoft account for logging in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-error-8646/5230b771-938a-4f44-837c-2ea35fec3f75"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system error 8646

2. system error 8646 has occured

3. system error 8646 the system is not authoritative for the specific account

4. system error 8646 has occurred windows 10,
  5. the system is not authorative for the specified account,
  6. The system is not authoritative for the specified account and therefore cannot complete the operation. Please retry the operation using the provider a,
  7. 8646 windows 10,
  8. windows 10 system error 8646,
  9. error 8646 windows 10,
  10. system error 8646 has occurred how to retrieve user password