Windows 10: Error "a winpeshl ini file is present, but no commands were successfully launched"

Discus and support Error "a winpeshl ini file is present, but no commands were successfully launched" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm facing the problem While opening my laptop it's showing preparing automatic and after 5 mins it's below error while opening my laptop kindly help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GangasrinivasYerramsetti, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Error "a winpeshl ini file is present, but no commands were successfully launched"

I'm facing the problem

While opening my laptop it's showing preparing automatic and after 5 mins it's below error while opening my laptop kindly help me to solve this issue.

a winpeshl ini file is present, but no commands were successfully launched this could be caused by

[Original Title: os problem]

:)

GangasrinivasYerramsetti, Apr 22, 2020
  2. BPaulF Win User

Received error winpesh1.ini file is present, but no commands were successfully launched on Windows 10

am running a running Win 10 on a Dell XPS Studio 1640 64 bit and get the above message. Can I ask for help in resolving the issue? I don't know where to start to look. Thanks.

Original title: winpesh1.ini file is present, but no commands were successfully launched

BPaulF, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Munab263 Win User
    StartUp Erorr, a winpeshl.ini file is present but no commands were successfully launched

Hi, l was using my hp all in computer as normal and all of a sudden when l was on google, the pages started closing themselves so l restarted the computer and then a page came put saying an unexpected error has occured and then the computer restarted again
    and then a page saying.

Administrator X windows/systms32.....

A winpeshl file is present but no commands were successfully launched. This could be caused by incorrect formatting or an invalid executable name. Please consult the documentation for more information

X:Windows\system32>

Please help

Munab263, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Error "a winpeshl ini file is present, but no commands were successfully launched"

I have a Toshiba satellite radius running windows 10 and on startup I get ' a winpesh1.ini file is present , but no commands were successfully launched. ' message. what do I do?!

I have a Toshiba satellite radius running windows 10 and on startup I get ' a winpesh1.ini file is present , but no commands were successfully launched. ' message. what do I do?!

juggaletteclown, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

Error "a winpeshl ini file is present, but no commands were successfully launched"

1. Error "a winpeshl ini file is present, but no commands were successfully launched" - Similar Threads - Error winpeshl ini

2. how to get rid of "read ini file error" popup at start?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get rid of "read ini file error" popup at start?: how to get rid of "read ini file error" popup at start?** moved from Communtiy Center ** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-read-ini-file-error-popup-at/5492bc7f-207c-42ce-bee2-a32345998196
  3. File not found error even if the file is present.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File not found error even if the file is present.: I have a folder on my desktop. I am trying to delete the folder. But it's showing that it cannot find anything to delete even if the folder is there and I can see it....
  4. File not found error even if the file is present.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File not found error even if the file is present.: I have a folder on my desktop. I am trying to delete the folder. But it's showing that it cannot find anything to delete even if the folder is there and I can see it....
  5. File not found error even if the file is present.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows Features - An error has occurred. Not all of the features were successfully changed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Features - An error has occurred. Not all of the features were successfully changed.: I am attempted to enable Hyper-V and get this message when I submit OK. I have Windows 10 Education activated, and I was able to use Hyper-V previously, but I have to go back to a System Restore point from last week, and now I am unable to access this. I even factory reset...
  7. Windows Defender and .ini files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender and .ini files: We ae using Windows 10 and Windows Defender antivirus. When our program saves information to an .ini file - it can take a very long time. It takes more than 4 times longer with Windows Defender than with other anti-virus programs ex AVG, Avast. If we exclude the .ini file...
  8. Backup disabled due to 0x8007000E error; all updates were successful

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup disabled due to 0x8007000E error; all updates were successful: I'm unable to backup using file history - automatic backup is disabled due to error 0x8007000E which is a failed Windows update however all updates have succeeded according to update history....
  9. StartUp Erorr, a winpeshl.ini file is present but no commands were successfully launched

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    StartUp Erorr, a winpeshl.ini file is present but no commands were successfully launched: Hi, l was using my hp all in computer as normal and all of a sudden when l was on google, the pages started closing themselves so l restarted the computer and then a page came put saying an unexpected error has occured and then the computer restarted again and then a page...
  10. File Explorer launches Administrator command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer launches Administrator command prompt: When I launch a recent folder or any folder linked on the pinned taskbar icon for File Explorer it launches what appears to cmd.exe with "Administrator" and the folder path in the top bar. the folder is also displayed in the command prompt itself. However if I just click on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Winpesh1 .ini file

2. winpeshl.ini file is present but no commands were successfully launched

3. a winpeshl.ini file is present but no commands were successfully launched

4. winpeshl.ini file