Windows 10: Error about my profile from May update.

Discus and support Error about my profile from May update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can someone tell me what this means? And how can I fix whatever it is. When I turn on my pc I keep getting this pop up, that I need to contact my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JULIEBOYCE5, May 23, 2019.

1. Error about my profile from May update.

Can someone tell me what this means? And how can I fix whatever it is. When I turn on my pc I keep getting this pop up, that I need to contact my administrator. But I am the administrator!! Error about my profile from May update. 6a340e42-4799-4035-bbd4-6e751b331244?upload=true.png

:)

JULIEBOYCE5, May 23, 2019

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, May 23, 2019
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Error about my profile from May update. :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, May 23, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Error about my profile from May update.

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Error about my profile from May update.

1. Error about my profile from May update. - Similar Threads - Error profile May

2. May Update is my processor supported?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    May Update is my processor supported?: I have a amd phenom II B95 3.2 ghz and I am getting blue screens, is this processor not supported anymore? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/may-update-is-my-processor-supported/fea6669f-41b1-4b62-a153-82752ec47bc9
  3. Net Framework error 1903 may update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Net Framework error 1903 may update: Hi, I have Windows 10 1903 OS build 18362.16, every time when launched OS opening skypebridge.exe window and it says net framework initializing error, it advices to install net framework 4.0 and above. So, i have already have this version but disabled, i tried to enable...
  4. More Updated info about the May 2019 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    More Updated info about the May 2019 Update: https://www.neowin.net/news/windows-10-may-2019-update-wont-install-on-pcs-with-external-usb-or-sd-card-attached https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/more-updated-info-about-the-may-2019-update/1d8fff45-301a-4e33-8ccc-d0d921f3ff0d
  5. Updated info about the May 2019 Update

Updated info about the May 2019 Update: https://www.neowin.net/news/windows-10-may-2019-update-wont-install-on-pcs-with-external-usb-or-sd-card-attached https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updated-info-about-the-may-2019-update/1d8fff45-301a-4e33-8ccc-d0d921f3ff0d
  6. Update deleted my profile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Update deleted my profile: Windows updated and deleted my profile. I have tried everything to stop it from automatically updating but nothing has worked. I can't seem to find any of my documents and I would really like to know if I can restore my profile somehow. I hate windows 10!...
  7. Need help removing a profile from my PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help removing a profile from my PC: Greetings. I will do my best to try briefly explaining the situation here. Yesterday my younger brother created a new account on my PC without my permission. Before that happened, there was no account connected to the device. I spent the better part of the day trying to...
  8. about my windows update

about my windows update: currently i have windows 7 in my pc and i want to install windows 10 in my pc it is any curse of problem while i install windows 10 and any kind of lost my data ????? please give me the solution...
  9. about admin profile

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    about admin profile: when i run any thing as admin it asks me a password and when i enters it can't run as admin pleas help me Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup...
  10. about admin profile

about admin profile: when i run any thing as admin it asks me a password and when i enters it can't run as admin pleas help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/about-admin-profile/94d48730-e289-4ed8-838f-b9c5ea54998c