Windows 10: error activated hard reset

Discus and support error activated hard reset in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; error to activated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-activated-hard-reset/440707dc-cf5c-42ad-b183-d60e9b169018 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EKOAJI, May 21, 2024.

1. EKOAJI Win User

error activated hard reset

error to activated

:)

EKOAJI, May 21, 2024
  2. xBruce88x Win User

Contest! Win Hard Reset!

Bump

No one wants Hard Reset? I'm open to other suggestions for contest ideas.

maybe i got this in the wrong section... could a mod move it to the FS/FT/WTB/Giveaway section?

xBruce88x, May 21, 2024
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, May 21, 2024
  4. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, May 21, 2024
Thema:

1. error activated hard reset - Similar Threads - error activated hard

2. error activated hard reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error activated hard reset: error to activated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-activated-hard-reset/440707dc-cf5c-42ad-b183-d60e9b169018
  3. Im having an error after hard resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having an error after hard resetting: I just factory reset my pc anf i am constantly crashing then getting this error in event viewer.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff803a0534afa, 0xfffff5834d50e008, 0xfffff5834d50d820. A dump was saved in:...
  4. Im having an error after hard resetting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im having an error after hard resetting: I just factory reset my pc anf i am constantly crashing then getting this error in event viewer.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff803a0534afa, 0xfffff5834d50e008, 0xfffff5834d50d820. A dump was saved in:...
  5. Windows is not activated from the hard reset back to factory settings

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows is not activated from the hard reset back to factory settings: I recently needed to hard reset my windows back to the factory settings. I used the preinstalled windows that was on the computer's hard drive. After a few days of use i noticed that I need to activate my windows. I can't find the key with the laptop or box that i bought the...
  6. Hardware error, soft lock & hard lock & hard reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware error, soft lock & hard lock & hard reset: Hello! I've been experiencing soft program locks unresponsive but can be closed without force quit, hard locks completely unresponsive system and hard reset involuntary hardware resets. Here's the hardware error I found. Description A problem with your hardware caused...
  7. Hard reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hard reset: [IMG]Help my hard reset has been stuck on 30% fo around 45mins and i rest it by holding shift and pressing the reset button if u need to know its a desktop on windows ten https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-reset/5da68f33-0323-4f96-97b3-1f0ac59df9d7
  8. Hard reset

Hard reset: Hi, I am trying to do a factory reset on my desktop, and I've tried contacting different people and they've tried with no success. I have windows 10, but do not have my password and do not have the power icon on the bottom right corner. Anybody know any ways to get into that...
  9. hard reset

hard reset: need to perform a hard reset on my other windows 10 computer, instructions I have say to hold down the lower volume key and the power key, but that is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-reset/9cca886a-fdc7-4974-a9b4-af0adccd9279
  10. Activation Error after Windows Reset

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation Error after Windows Reset: My laptop came with pre-installed Windows 10. I had to reset my laptop after a malware attack. After reset windows is no longer activated. I am getting error oxc00000022 while trouble shooting. Microsoft agent asked me to do this : Press Windows key + X. Click Command...