Windows 10: Error activating Windows: "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available...

Discus and support Error activating Windows: "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi. I installed a new motherboard and processor and have had this annoying watermark on the left of my screen. I go to settings to renew my account,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PootisMann, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Error activating Windows: "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available...

Hi. I installed a new motherboard and processor and have had this annoying watermark on the left of my screen. I go to settings to renew my account, click on the "I recently changed hardware", wait a few seconds, and am continually greeted with this message. I have waited a day to see if the problem was fixed and have looked online for any potential solutions, but to no avail.

Error activating Windows: "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available... bd4908bf-aa0c-4c56-b6f4-198ecac55ffc?upload=true.png

:)

PootisMann, Jul 21, 2019
  2. diego Win User

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Error activating Windows: "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available... [​IMG]

The native apps from the system are all showing this strange square instead of the normal icons. Please help resolve this problem. Thanks

diego, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jul 21, 2019
  4. malware Win User

Error activating Windows: "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available...

Windows Home Server Power Pack 1 Public Beta Released

Last month we brought information about the first Power Pack for Windows Home Server OS. Today, Microsoft announced the availability of the Windows Home Server Power Pack 1 Release Candidate for public beta testing. Again, this pack should fix the data corruption errors (KB #946676) with Windows Home Server that have plagued the OS since its release. Additional list of known issues are available on the Windows Home Server forums. Download the Windows Home Server Power Pack 1 RC from Microsoft Connect (registration is required).

Note: In an email sent to all beta testers Microsoft suggests that even with the public Power Pack 1 RC installed, users should back up all their files just in case "something happens".

Source: DailyTech

malware, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

Error activating Windows: "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available...

1. Error activating Windows: "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available... - Similar Threads - Error activating can't

2. why we can't activate our windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why we can't activate our windows 10 pro: We cant activate our windows 10 how can we activate this thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-we-cant-activate-our-windows-10-pro/8e4dcab0-0205-4d71-8b51-3052b81fbd19
  3. why we can't activate our windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why we can't activate our windows 10 pro: We cant activate our windows 10 how can we activate this thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-we-cant-activate-our-windows-10-pro/8e4dcab0-0205-4d71-8b51-3052b81fbd19
  4. why we can't activate our windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Unable to re-activate Windows after hardware change: "We can't reactivate Windows as our...

Unable to re-activate Windows after hardware change: "We can't reactivate Windows as our...: Like many other people, I am having trouble re-activating windows after a hardware change replaced Motherboard, processor, and RAM. I use the Troubleshooter and click "I changed hardware on this device recently". After entering my Microsoft account login info, it spins a bit...
  6. We can't activate windows on this device as our activation servers Error code: 0x80072EE7...

We can't activate windows on this device as our activation servers Error code: 0x80072EE7...: Hey, I have activated this PC ages ago but a couple days ago "Activate Windows - Go to Settings to activate Windows" popped up on my screen. After restarting it disappeared. I launched my PC the next day and there it was again. I went to the activation settings and message...
  7. Unable to re-activate Windows after hardware change: "We can't reactivate Windows as our...

Unable to re-activate Windows after hardware change: "We can't reactivate Windows as our...: Hello, I change the motherboard and now getting the message: [ATTACH] I tried to use Troubleshooter but it constantly 5h+ already fails with thie error: [ATTACH] Is there any other way? Thank you!...
  8. Trying to activate Win 10 on new hardware, "our servers aren't available right now"

Trying to activate Win 10 on new hardware, "our servers aren't available right now": I've got a digital license, and just upgraded my motherboard/cpu. After clicking on 'Troubleshoot Activation', then 'I changed hardware on this device recently', a window pops up that says, " Unable to Activate Windows We are unable to reactivate windows as our servers...
  9. activation servers aren't available right now (or ever)

activation servers aren't available right now (or ever): Since the last update to windows 10 version 1803, installed on 11/1 I get the following message. We can't activate Windows on this device as our activation servers aren't available right now. Error code 0x80072EFD [ATTACH] Troubleshoot spits out the same message and...
  10. Windows Can't Re-Activate (Microsoft servers aren't available)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Can't Re-Activate (Microsoft servers aren't available): Hello- I've upgraded some of my PC components - motherboard, cpu, RAM - and I've left others in - hard drives, GPU. When I booted the computer back up, it indicated that i need to reactivate windows even though it's the SAME harddrive running the same copy of Windows for 2...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we cant reactivate windows as our servers arent available right now. wait for a few minutes or try adding your microsoft account again.

2. we cant reactivate windows as our servers

3. we cant reactivate windows as our servers arent available right now

4. we cant reactive windows because our servers,
  5. activation servers arent available,
  6. unable to activate windowswe cant reactivate windows as our servers arent available right now. wait for a few minutes or try adding your microsoft account again.