Windows 10: Error activating Windows: "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available...

Discus and support Error activating Windows: "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi. I installed a new motherboard and processor and have had this annoying watermark on the left of my screen. I go to settings to renew my account,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PootisMann, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Error activating Windows: "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available...

Hi. I installed a new motherboard and processor and have had this annoying watermark on the left of my screen. I go to settings to renew my account, click on the "I recently changed hardware", wait a few seconds, and am continually greeted with this message. I have waited a day to see if the problem was fixed and have looked online for any potential solutions, but to no avail.

Error activating Windows: "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available... bd4908bf-aa0c-4c56-b6f4-198ecac55ffc?upload=true.png

:)

PootisMann, Jul 21, 2019
  2. diego Win User

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Error activating Windows: "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available... [​IMG]

The native apps from the system are all showing this strange square instead of the normal icons. Please help resolve this problem. Thanks

diego, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jul 21, 2019
  4. malware Win User

Error activating Windows: "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available...

Windows Home Server Power Pack 1 Public Beta Released

Last month we brought information about the first Power Pack for Windows Home Server OS. Today, Microsoft announced the availability of the Windows Home Server Power Pack 1 Release Candidate for public beta testing. Again, this pack should fix the data corruption errors (KB #946676) with Windows Home Server that have plagued the OS since its release. Additional list of known issues are available on the Windows Home Server forums. Download the Windows Home Server Power Pack 1 RC from Microsoft Connect (registration is required).

Note: In an email sent to all beta testers Microsoft suggests that even with the public Power Pack 1 RC installed, users should back up all their files just in case "something happens".

Source: DailyTech

malware, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

Error activating Windows: "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available...

1. Error activating Windows: "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available... - Similar Threads - Error activating can't

2. Trying to activate Win 10 on new hardware, "our servers aren't available right now"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trying to activate Win 10 on new hardware, "our servers aren't available right now": I've got a digital license, and just upgraded my motherboard/cpu. After clicking on 'Troubleshoot Activation', then 'I changed hardware on this device recently', a window pops up that says, " Unable to Activate Windows We are unable to reactivate windows as our servers...
  3. "Our Activation Servers are not available at this time" Error code 0x80072ee7 when trying...

"Our Activation Servers are not available at this time" Error code 0x80072ee7 when trying...: I have recently downloaded windows 10 upgrade from the Microsoft website, the download has installed,updated but won't activate. I was running a genuine windows 7 pro and have the Product Key for this version. The upgrade is Windows 10 Pro version1903 but won't activte, just...
  4. We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later.

We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later.: Hi, i can't activate my windows and i don't know why. I got a new pc and installed windows. Logged into my microsoft account. But now it just wont activate and tells me to try later. I tried it multiple times over the past week but it does not work. I don't know if i got...
  5. Windows 10 activation error 0xc004f050 after changing motherboard: "We can’t reactivate...

Windows 10 activation error 0xc004f050 after changing motherboard: "We can’t reactivate...: I just upgraded my pc (including changing the motherboard). When I follow the instructions for reactivating window it says to follow the "Troubleshooting" steps. So i click "Troubleshoot", then "I recently changed hardware on this device", then i select the desktop machine...
  6. activation servers aren't available right now (or ever)

activation servers aren't available right now (or ever): Since the last update to windows 10 version 1803, installed on 11/1 I get the following message. We can't activate Windows on this device as our activation servers aren't available right now. Error code 0x80072EFD [ATTACH] Troubleshoot spits out the same message and...
  7. Can't activate Windows as we can't connect to your organization's activation server

Can't activate Windows as we can't connect to your organization's activation server: Split from this thread. I tried all the fixes and they aren't working. My pc is less than one year old and was custom built by my pc repair shop. it was Not an upgrade, etc... but a NEW, FRESH Install of Windows 10 Pro. I called them, and they said I have to take the pc...
  8. Activation Server is not Available error during Windows 10 Activation

in Windows 10 News
    Activation Server is not Available error during Windows 10 Activation: [ATTACH] When validating your Windows Key, everything goes through the Activation Server on Microsoft. If there is a trouble connecting to that server, activating Windows will fail. There are a couple of errors when the Activation Server is not available. In [...] This post...
  9. Windows Can't Re-Activate (Microsoft servers aren't available)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Can't Re-Activate (Microsoft servers aren't available): Hello- I've upgraded some of my PC components - motherboard, cpu, RAM - and I've left others in - hard drives, GPU. When I booted the computer back up, it indicated that i need to reactivate windows even though it's the SAME harddrive running the same copy of Windows for 2...
  10. We can't Activate Windows On This Device

We can't Activate Windows On This Device: I have a Win 10 pro digital license for my PC (and a separate one for my laptop). I have had the same license's for a couple of years. I have reinstalled and reloaded system images too many times that I can remember. I share a Microsoft account with my laptop (same email...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we cant reactivate windows as our servers arent available right now

2. we cant reactive windows because our servers

3. we cant reactivate windows as our servers

4. activation servers arent available,
  5. unable to activate windowswe cant reactivate windows as our servers arent available right now. wait for a few minutes or try adding your microsoft account again.