Windows 10: Error after a new windows user account is created

Discus and support Error after a new windows user account is created in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, so recently I made a new windows user without including Microsoft account. As soon as I restarted my pc, I tried to log in on the new account, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Yesa Erwintama, May 27, 2020.

1. Error after a new windows user account is created

Hi, so recently I made a new windows user without including Microsoft account. As soon as I restarted my pc, I tried to log in on the new account, but it gave me an error message saying "the user profile service failed the sign-in and user profile cannot be loaded". I tried changing the new user's password but it did nothing. I have gone to safe mode and I can sign in that way, but takes few minutes. However, after sign in is completed, my screen just went all black with a flashing mouse pointer. I opened task manager by presing ctrl + alt + delete and it went blinking too. Please, if anyone have experienced this and know how to solve, some sharing would be much appreciated.

:)

Yesa Erwintama, May 27, 2020

2. Am unable to create a new user. Accounts -> Add someone else to this PC options is not working to create a new account.

Hi Pawan,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the computer, sign-in and check with the status of this issue. As this might be a temporary issue.

Follow the below steps to create a new user account:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Control Panel.
    • Select User Accounts, click on Manage another account.
    • Select Add a new user in PC settings, click on
      Add someone else to this PC
      and follow onscreen instructions.
    Refer to: Create a local user account
    in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of creating a new user account for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 27, 2020
  3. Unable to create new User account

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you logged in with a Microsoft account or Local account?

• Are you trying to create new user account using Administrator account?
    I suggest you to run SFC scan.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files

Run the System File Checker (SFC) scan to fix any corrupted files. Follow these steps:

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833?wa=wsignin1.0

Please get back to us with the information required, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, May 27, 2020
  4. Error after a new windows user account is created

Windows 10 New User Accounts

• Which is the new user account type you have created and facing these issue?
    Built in Administrator account

Local Account

MS Account

2. Have you made any changes on these accounts after creating them?

Not initially. Tried rebooting, removing and readding after a reboot. Tried adding via CLI and GUI interfaces

After that I tried one of the suggestions and tried coping a good account over the newly created account. That did not work

3. Does this issue persists on any specific user account?

No it persists on all newly created accounts do not work

4. What are the troubleshooting steps you have created in resolving the issue?

Just the ones mentioned in Step 2

5. Do let us know if you have any user account with no issues on your computer?

only the initial account that was created when I upgraded to windows 10

Robert Cantrell, May 27, 2020
Thema:

Error after a new windows user account is created

1. Error after a new windows user account is created - Similar Threads - Error user account

2. unable to log in after creating new user account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to log in after creating new user account: I bought a new computer running Windows 11 for my son. I set up an admin account for myself which worked fine. I also set up Microsoft Authenticator, which seems to work OK.Then I added my son as a user. I restarted the computer to let my son log in. After clicking "Sign In"...
  3. unable to log in after creating new user account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to log in after creating new user account: I bought a new computer running Windows 11 for my son. I set up an admin account for myself which worked fine. I also set up Microsoft Authenticator, which seems to work OK.Then I added my son as a user. I restarted the computer to let my son log in. After clicking "Sign In"...
  4. How to create a new admin user account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to create a new admin user account: I'm an administrator. I want to create a new administrator account. Control Panel User Account doesn't show an Add User. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-a-new-admin-user-account/cbf0d022-3fee-4615-8c67-d5f1038ed86d
  5. Unable to create new local user account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to create new local user account: I'm on my Windows 10 Home PC logged in as Administrator local user and trying to create a new standard local user. I go to settings -> accounts -> other users I select "Add someone else to this PC" and it comes up with a new window headed "Local Users and Groups" telling me...
  6. Create new User account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Create new User account: Split from this thread. Greetings and happy new year to you, Greg, Master of Windows 10! Would you do me the honor or assisting me with any advice how to repair my very LIGHT corrupted user in Win 10. I want to keep all the "links" the user has. My outlook mails mostly...
  7. Unwanted new User Account created by OS

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unwanted new User Account created by OS: Hi, recently on my Windows 10 home I got an blue page error with fault_in_non_paged error and when it booted again I looked for the support to avoid the future similar error as it was 5th time I got such an error abruptly so the support page of HP asked me to press power...
  8. can't create new user account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can't create new user account: win 10 installed on a cow chip labeled ASUS. I can't create a new account. Only have one admin account, The tab to create a new user is missing. Tried to create one through Settings. Get message the snapin cannot be used. All this started when I tried to give read only rights...
  9. Creating new user - Login error ??

Creating new user - Login error ??: Hi there all... I have what I believe is a commonproblem on my Windows 10 I currently only have 1 user (Admin)... when Icreate a new user, I get the login error.. 'User Profile Can Not beLoaded' A search shows me this is a common error, thereare various fixes shown...
  10. Unable to Create New User Account

Unable to Create New User Account: I have tried creating a new User Account but like the Start Menu, it just won't open. Anyone else had this problem? 15808