Windows 10: Error after booting up win10

Discus and support Error after booting up win10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am getting this error everytime i bootup windows 10. this started after i restored win 10 Please help! [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by eQuat0r, Apr 23, 2019.

1. eQuat0r Win User

Error after booting up win10

I am getting this error everytime i bootup windows 10. this started after i restored win 10
    Please help!

Error after booting up win10 a2413bee-54bd-4ab4-85d3-47695ee98df6?upload=true.png

:)

eQuat0r, Apr 23, 2019
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Apr 23, 2019
  3. reverze Win User
    vista boot error

Well, earlier today i was trying to setup a dual boot along with Xp and already had vista installed... so I made a partition on one of my HD's and went to install XP on it.. the instalation went back and I got an error that the CD was bad, so I rebooted and now I get the error Error Loading Operating System.. trying to figure out how to fix this.. I tryed playing in the BIOS along with using the Vista repair option but nothing helping.. my vista is on a different hard drive then where i tried to install XP to...not sure what else to do, I need to fix my boot file somehow... suggestions?

reverze, Apr 23, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

when I update win10 from older win10,meet error 0x8e5e03fa

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

• When you say ‘when I update win10 from older win10’ are you referring to Windows updates?

• Are you able to boot to desktop?

• Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    A blue screen error (also called a stop error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly.

Follow the Methods below.

I suggest you to refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Method 1: Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Also follow next Method and try to install Windows updates.

Method 2: Windows Update Troubleshooter.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/windows-update-troubleshooter

Hope this helps. If any other issues get back to us. We are glad to help you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Error after booting up win10 - Similar Threads - Error booting win10

2. Strange script error on after boot-up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange script error on after boot-up: Today is turned my pc on and after windows stared up a frame appeared saying that a script error occurred. It was like this one https://www.windows10forums.com/attachments/1601384251878-png.12506/ except for the url which was...
  3. my win10 will not boot up after last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my win10 will not boot up after last update: my laptop will not boot up to win 10. It sits there and the circle goes around and around. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-win10-will-not-boot-up-after-last-update/4515b883-401d-4390-8924-2be2eb365e71
  4. Boot up errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot up errors: I have had my Dell Inspiron 7359 for around 2 years. My computer has an Intel i-5 6200u, and 4 gigs of ram. It was working fine, I had it connected to an external monitor with wireless Logitech mouse and keyboard. But I had been inactive for around two weeks on it. It was...
  5. Freshly installed win10 not booting up after deleting dual boot partit

in Windows 10 Support
    Freshly installed win10 not booting up after deleting dual boot partit: Hello guys.. I was running Windows 10 alongside linux mint on a different partition. I deleted the partition for linux mint but that made me regret as I ran into a series of trouble and messed up everything.. I decided to delete my win10 partition as well in hope to fix the...
  6. Error booting up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error booting up: tried to open my lap top this morning and I received an error message, there is a count down and the computer reboots in a continuous loop can not open the computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-booting-up/0b394619-bef6-42a7-aab8-afd4e86296ea
  7. Boot Failure error right after fresh install of Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot Failure error right after fresh install of Win10: I'm trying to install a new copy of Windows 10 Pro on this desktop. I inserted a 1TB HDD into it, downloaded and created installation USB using media creation tool. Then booted off that USB stick and went through initial steps of installation of fresh copy of Windows 10. It...
  8. I cannot boot up Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    I cannot boot up Win10: Hello Every1: After huge horror with my PC which ended with coming back to Win7 (some of PC components due to its age were not supported by Win10) I am facing huge problem with Win10 again. This time on my laptop. I was happy Win10 user for a good few months. Several...
  9. I cannot boot up Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    I cannot boot up Win10: Hello Every1: After huge horror with my PC which ended with coming back to Win7 (some of PC components due to its age were not supported by Win10) I am facing huge problem with Win10 again. This time on my laptop. I was happy Win10 user for a good few months. Several...
  10. Win10 Boot Up Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Boot Up Problem: Hi All I have a problem when booting up PC screen comes up with time and date. it asks me to enter Pin or Password I set a pin when installing the problem is the keyboard isn't operational to enter either. I did notice after a while a clock like symbol bottom right clicked...