Windows 10: Error after Cumulative Windows Update

Discus and support Error after Cumulative Windows Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Dell Vostro 3578 with windows 10 v1809... Yesterday the brightness of the laptop was not changing so I updated Intel UHD 620 graphics driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ankan Pal, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Ankan Pal Win User

Error after Cumulative Windows Update

I have a Dell Vostro 3578 with windows 10 v1809... Yesterday the brightness of the laptop was not changing so I updated Intel UHD 620 graphics driver and I fixed the brightness... After some time I got a Cumulative update (I can't remember the name) and some other updates of Adobe Flash player and .NET Framework preview..... I just updated and restarted.....After the restart I found totally black screen without mouse pointer.....It was restarting again and again with black screen.....I can see the windows boot logo only...Then I thought to go to safe mode and uninstall the Intel UHD 620...

I went to safe mode from Windows recovery environment...The safe mode started with "Getting Windows Ready" and then it started....I deleted the driver and rebooted normally...

After reboot I found blue screen with error "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA"....Please help me with this error....

I also tried uninstalling the update from command prompt in safe mode.

I can access safe mode easily.

I also tried Startup Repair. And SFC /SCANNOW and found error "There is a system repair pending which requires reboot to complete."

Help me!

:)

Ankan Pal, Dec 7, 2018
  2. byu1 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Maybe it is fixed. I just updated to 15063.332. when I click on test a sound, no error .

byu1, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Error after Cumulative Windows Update

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3156387) will not install

Anyone else having problems getting the Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3156387) installed? This update has been failing for me & doing a failed to update after downloading & reboot, then rebooting & removing the update.

V 10.0 build 10240

broken pixel, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Error after Cumulative Windows Update

1. Error after Cumulative Windows Update - Similar Threads - Error Cumulative Update

2. Windows Update error after performing cumulative update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update error after performing cumulative update: Hello, A short while ago I updated my Windows 10 PC to the latest version 22H2. After restarting my PC, I checked for updates again as usual and it attempted to install a security update KB5034441. This update continuously fails with error code 0x80070643. I have tried...
  3. Windows Update error after performing cumulative update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update error after performing cumulative update: Hello, A short while ago I updated my Windows 10 PC to the latest version 22H2. After restarting my PC, I checked for updates again as usual and it attempted to install a security update KB5034441. This update continuously fails with error code 0x80070643. I have tried...
  4. Windows Update error after performing cumulative update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cumulative update error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cumulative update error: Hi guys, I have a question, i have a error cumulative update for 21h2, but there is a option for feature update for 22h2, i try to update it, but also, i unable to update it. I try to dism tool, and sfc tool, troubleshooting windows update, i a do the suggestion by Microsoft...
  6. Cumulative update error

Cumulative update error: Hi guys, I have a question, i have a error cumulative update for 21h2, but there is a option for feature update for 22h2, i try to update it, but also, i unable to update it. I try to dism tool, and sfc tool, troubleshooting windows update, i a do the suggestion by Microsoft...
  7. Cumulative update error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. BSOD errors after the 2022-11 Cumulative Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD errors after the 2022-11 Cumulative Updates: Ever since the two 2022-11 cumulative updates ive been getting random BSOD errors almost daily. They are random. It can happen when the PC is idling doing nothing, it can happen in a game. It's happened every day except 3 days since the update installed on 11/18, after...
  9. BSOD errors after the 2022-11 Cumulative Updates

BSOD errors after the 2022-11 Cumulative Updates: Ever since the two 2022-11 cumulative updates ive been getting random BSOD errors almost daily. They are random. It can happen when the PC is idling doing nothing, it can happen in a game. It's happened every day except 3 days since the update installed on 11/18, after...
  10. BSOD errors after the 2022-11 Cumulative Updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. application error after Windows update cumulative