Windows 10: Error after enrolling win 10 to MDM intune

Discus and support Error after enrolling win 10 to MDM intune in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Getting this error after enrolling Windows 10 1703 to MDM Intune. MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status. Configuration Source ID:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by biswajeetxw, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Error after enrolling win 10 to MDM intune

Hi,

Getting this error after enrolling Windows 10 1703 to MDM Intune.

MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status. Configuration Source ID: 9ED164FE-9F91-41DD-9EAB-25C1E0CEB5AC, Enrollment Name: MDMDeviceWithAAD, Provider Name: Policy, Command Type: Add: from Replace or Add, CSP URI: ./Device/Vendor/MSFT/Policy/ConfigOperations/ADMXInstall/Receiver/Properties, Result: Unknown Win32 Error code: 0x86000002.

Need urgent assist on this issue.

Thanks,

:)

biswajeetxw, Feb 29, 2020

2. Enroll certificates via InTune > Group Policy overrides MDM

Hello,

We want to deploy User Certificates via Intune. Our certification authority is active, the template is ready for issuing and a profile configuration is created.

But the enrolment failed. The error in Intune is "Group Policy overrides MDM".

The computer is not domain joined, did not receive any GPO's. The root certificate is deployed via Intune as well and is working fine.

Error messages are very difficult to find.

did any of you had any experience with this issue or with deploying certificates with Intune?

Thank you in advance for your answers!

With kind regards,

Mark Klerkx

MarkKlerkx, Feb 29, 2020
  3. Zima Blue Win User
    Enrolling Android Device in Intune - Google Account?

After doing my own research it appears this depends on what kind of Android device you want to enroll. Starting with:

In my case, I wanted to enroll a fully-managed device:

Enroll Android Enterprise dedicated devices or fully managed devices in Intune - Microsoft Intune

According to the above documentation:

*Admins or users are to: (5) On the Google sign-in screen, enter afw#setup instead of a Gmail account, and then choose
    NEXT.*

The next step is to scan or input the Android enrollment token - Intune blade (Azure portal) > Device enrollment - Android enrollment > Android enrollment (under Manage) > Corporate-owned, fully managed user devices (Preview)

Zima Blue, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Error after enrolling win 10 to MDM intune

Enrolling Android Device in Intune - Google Account?

Hi,

I'm looking for some advice on the best practice for setting up an an Android device in Microsoft Intune. I understand that enrolling an Android device requires you to download the Company Store app from the Play Store (Guide found here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/intune-user-help/enroll-your-device-in-intune-android
    ) . As you need a Google account to access the Play Store how is this possible if you are enrolling a company device? This will probably be the same for Apple devices.
    What Apple account should be used to access the App store?

I'm sure that encouraging device users to use their own accounts (Google/Apple) is not good security practice.

An advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Neil Garner, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Error after enrolling win 10 to MDM intune

1. Error after enrolling win 10 to MDM intune - Similar Threads - Error enrolling MDM

2. DisableFileSyncNGSC Set to 1 on Intune MDM Devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    DisableFileSyncNGSC Set to 1 on Intune MDM Devices: I'm tearing my hair out on this... I have enrolled a small number of Windows 10 1909 devices into Intune MDM and set up the automated install of Office 365 including OneDrive Desktop. However, once installed OneDrive won't launch at all. I've discovered that the cause is...
  3. Intune issue

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Intune issue: Hello! I have some issues with intune enterprise. When i activate mfa then it does not work to log in in ios devices. It works perfectly fine for Android devices. What could The issue be? 148983
  4. Windows 10 Cisco Meraki MDM will not allow me to enrol

Windows 10 Cisco Meraki MDM will not allow me to enrol: Hi In order to enrol a device onto the Cisco Meraki MDM you must follow the below - Navigate to Settings > Accounts > Access work or school on the desktop Windows device. Click Connect Enter an email address on a domain that does not exist and click - Connect or...
  5. Upgrade Win 10 1803 to 1903 version using MDM?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade Win 10 1803 to 1903 version using MDM?: Dear all, Does someone know if there is a way to upgrade Windows version from 1803 to 1903 using Intune components? Thanks for your answers Jerome...
  6. Intune

Intune: How do I upload an ADMX file to Intune and use it to configure Intune-managed PCs? How do I use SyncML payload in Intune....? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intune/e0e1efd5-7087-4740-a008-21ab6c5aefdc
  7. 365 MDM for IOS

in Microsoft Office and 365
    365 MDM for IOS: Does anyone here use this to manage iphones and ipads? I am wondering if this is better than using Apple For Business MDM. I tried to sign up for an Apple Business Account but the D.U.N.S is taking forever to give me a number so that I can finish registering. Has anyone dealt...
  8. Fingerprint options greyed out after enrolling to intune

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Fingerprint options greyed out after enrolling to intune: I managed to enable my Fingerprint settings via GPO and Registry entries and all worked fine as the option is no longer greyed out and I can finally configure my fingerprints! However..... I just enrolled my device to intune and all of a sudden my fingerprint settings are...
  9. Enroll certificates via InTune > Group Policy overrides MDM

Enroll certificates via InTune > Group Policy overrides MDM: Hello, We want to deploy User Certificates via Intune. Our certification authority is active, the template is ready for issuing and a profile configuration is created. But the enrolment failed. The error in Intune is "Group Policy overrides MDM". The computer is not...
  10. BIO Enrollment

in Windows 10 Support
    BIO Enrollment: After installing the newest build, I have this in the start menu under recently added. Clicking on it says to check in the windows store but the store will not open. Anyone else see this ? 5051