Windows 10: Error after installing Adobe Photoshop

Discus and support Error after installing Adobe Photoshop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi After I installed Adobe Photoshop, I got this error when i tried to open it. Can you please help me how can i fix this error? The error is this:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlaKeramati, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Error after installing Adobe Photoshop

Hi

After I installed Adobe Photoshop, I got this error when i tried to open it. Can you please help me how can i fix this error?

The error is this: "The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

I tried and reinstalled Adobe Photoshop but it didn't help.

:)

AlaKeramati, Aug 9, 2020

2. Adobe Photoshop hangs

Hello,

As you are facing issues with accessing Adobe Photoshop, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to install the latest version of Adobe Photoshop on your device?

As a workaround, I suggest you to check if there is any latest version of Adobe Photoshop released. If so, try to install it and check if the issue persists.

Hope it helps. Update us the status of this issue with required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Adobe Photoshop hangs

Photoshop starts to load, then hangs on "Reading Text Global Resources... Done" The problem started on Windows 7, so I hoped that when I changed to Windows 10 the problem would stop, but it still persists. The latest version of Photoshop is not for sale,
    only for a lease on a monthly payment, so I didn't go for this, as I don't uses it often enough.

Thanks

Tenmusicman, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Error after installing Adobe Photoshop

Adobe Photoshop

Just Adobe Flash Player 30 PPAPI, Adobe Reader XI and Adobe Shockwave Player 12.1.

I've installed Adobe Photoshop CS6

Senior Pabi, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

Error after installing Adobe Photoshop

1. Error after installing Adobe Photoshop - Similar Threads - Error installing Adobe

2. Unable to install Adobe photoshop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Adobe photoshop: Hi,We have a Windows 10 Enterprise , We have try to install Adobe Creative cloud. We are getting an error. Please check it. Give me suggestion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-adobe-photoshop/2fa90544-6f79-4d81-a32e-0608d7d556b0
  3. Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 installation

Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 installation: I am unsure of what to do to get Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 installed on my new laptop. It appears that if I switch to Windows 10 S version there will be adverse effects. Any guidance will be appreciated....
  4. Adobe Photoshop Elements 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Photoshop Elements 10: I am running Windows 10 and Elements has pretty much quit working. For example: I want to magnify a section of an image to use the clone stamp tool. Elements doesn't even respond. Do I need to procure a new version of Photoshop? Bob Kukla...
  5. Adobe Photoshop

Adobe Photoshop: Why are Adobe Photoshop or Creative Cloud apps not in the Microsoft store? In order to download photoshop I would have to switch out of S mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-photoshop/91e72686-c622-4007-95de-b6f0a6136063
  6. Adobe Photoshop CS5

Adobe Photoshop CS5: I use Photoshop CS5 and have had no problems previously. It was loaded on a laptop running Win10 however this failed and I purchased a new one. On trying to load CS5 the autoplay / autorun fails to start. Apparently this is due to a "Digital Signature" and "Windows Signed...
  7. program install for old Adobe Photoshop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    program install for old Adobe Photoshop: Can't enter a serial number after installing Adobe CS3 (Photoshop) on my new Windows 10 computer. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-install-for-old-adobe-photoshop/ae5e3cb2-f879-4976-ab8e-1397abed0e47"
  8. Adobe Photoshop CS3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe Photoshop CS3: Windows 7 support is coming to an end, so I bought a Dell with Windows 10 and downloaded my Adobe photoshop CS3 installation disc and it downloaded but it will not open. The message is "Adobe photoshop CS3 is not responding". Thanks, Mike...
  9. Adobe Photoshop error Not Enough RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe Photoshop error Not Enough RAM: Adobe photoshop has sudently stopped working since the last Windows update. Error message is Not Enough Ram. Searched internet. Common problem. Fault is in Windows, not Adobe. Followed the suggested fixes but it hasn't helped. Can anyone help me please? Getting desperate to...
  10. Adobe Photoshop

Adobe Photoshop: I'm having problems. Anything i do on PS, i get this: I thought edits were suppose to be "instant" instead of taking forever to do? I have an 8-core processor and 16GB of RAM. I should not be having this problem. [img] 114670