Windows 10: Error after uninstalling software of printer HP Officejet Pro 8500 A91

Discus and support Error after uninstalling software of printer HP Officejet Pro 8500 A91 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; (I'm not sure were to post my message, I think here is OK.) MY OS is Windows 10 Pro 1903, up to date. I've uninstalled all the software of my old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by isandu, Oct 31, 2019.

1. isandu Win User

Error after uninstalling software of printer HP Officejet Pro 8500 A91

(I'm not sure were to post my message, I think here is OK.)

MY OS is Windows 10 Pro 1903, up to date.

I've uninstalled all the software of my old printer HP Officejet Pro 8500 A910, but after that I get an error message whenever I start / restart my computer. The message is not harmfull, but is very annoying for me:

Error after uninstalling software of printer HP Officejet Pro 8500 A91 [​IMG]

I searched the Register for HPStatusBL.dll (with Regedit), but nothing was found.
    I searched startup files for the same expression (with Glary Utilities free edition, Startup Manager command, all the tabs) and nothing was found.

For me it's clear that the HP uninstalling software didn't accurate eliminated the leftovers in the uninstalling process.

I have no idea which task / routine generates this annoying message, but I wish to remove it.

I've posted a similar message on the HP Community page of the HP website, but no answer so far (3 days already).

Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.

John Sandu

:)

isandu, Oct 31, 2019
  2. isandu Win User

(I'm not sure were to post my message, I think here is OK.)

MY OS is Windows 10 Pro 1903, up to date.

I've uninstalled all the software of my old printer HP Officejet Pro 8500 A910, but after that I get an error message whenever I start / restart my computer. The message is not harmfull, but is very annoying for me:

Error after uninstalling software of printer HP Officejet Pro 8500 A91 [​IMG]

I searched the Register for HPStatusBL.dll (with Regedit), but nothing was found.
    I searched startup files for the same expression (with Glary Utilities free edition, Startup Manager command, all the tabs) and nothing was found.

For me it's clear that the HP uninstalling software didn't accurate eliminated the leftovers in the uninstalling process.

I have no idea which task / routine generates this annoying message, but I wish to remove it.

I've posted a similar message on the HP Community page of the HP website, but no answer so far (3 days already).

Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.

John Sandu

isandu, Oct 31, 2019
  3. HP Officejet Pro 8500 909g will not scan

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you have an issues with functionality of the scanner on Windows 10, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• What exactly do you mean by : The MS scan software seems to only scan from glass ?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error notification while scanning the content?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have performed from the HP support?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click on View all
      and select Hardware and Devices.
    • Click on Advanced and then click on
      Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the drivers for your device and check if it help.

Refer:
    HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-in-One Printer - A909g - Software and Drivers

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with au updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 31, 2019
  4. Error after uninstalling software of printer HP Officejet Pro 8500 A91

HP Officejet Pro 8500

I just put new HP cartridges in my HP Officejet Pro 8500 wireless printer. I can't get it to print. Help!

LarryMar222, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

1. Error after uninstalling software of printer HP Officejet Pro 8500 A91 - Similar Threads - Error uninstalling software

2. Problems with printer HP OfficeJet Pro 8710

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems with printer HP OfficeJet Pro 8710: Was working with Alexis N #1499040187 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-printer-hp-officejet-pro-8710/5ea99240-91b6-4131-9dda-47d39ea0a10c
  3. HP officejet pro 8610 printer offline

HP officejet pro 8610 printer offline: How can I get my HP office Pro 8610 printer back online?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-officejet-pro-8610-printer-offline/e5e3a163-fadc-4c4d-92e3-b93f868e25b1
  4. HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer Problem

HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer Problem: I just recently installed a new HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer. Whenever I attempt to print 2 or more copies of a document, it feeds a blank page after it prints. Thank you....
  5. HP Officejet Pro 8600 Network Printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Officejet Pro 8600 Network Printer: I have one HP Laptop Computer, one HP Desktop Computer and one HP Officejet Pro Network Printer. Desktop Computer prints fine on wired. Laptop will not print on wireless. Any suggestions. Has worked in the past....
  6. Error after uninstalling software of printer HP Officejet Pro 8500 A91

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error after uninstalling software of printer HP Officejet Pro 8500 A91: (I'm not sure were to post my message, I think here is OK.) MY OS is Windows 10 Pro 1903, up to date. I've uninstalled all the software of my old printer HP Officejet Pro 8500 A910, but after that I get an error message whenever I start / restart my computer. The message is...
  7. HP Officejet 5740 printer

HP Officejet 5740 printer: I am running Windows 10 on an HP Desktop computer. Last week I changed internet provider and have not been able to print since on my HP Officejet 5740 printer. Now I cannot print and I get the "Printer in an error state" message. I have removed the device, checked for...
  8. HP OfficeJet Pro 8630 shows offline

in Windows 10 Support
    HP OfficeJet Pro 8630 shows offline: additionally second 250 sheet input-plate for aggregate of 500 sheet limit paper sizes bolstered: Letter; Legal; Government Legal; Executive; Statement; 3×5 in; 4×6 in; 5×7 in; 13×18 cm; 8×10 in; 10×15 cm; L; Photo 2L; Envelope( #10, Monarch, 5.5bar); Card (3×5 in, 4×6 in,...
  9. Why is hpqcxs08 such a problem with HP Printers? OJ 8500 Pro

Why is hpqcxs08 such a problem with HP Printers? OJ 8500 Pro: I have an HP OJ with Solution Center (compatible with W10) that has been giving me problems since last November. In the last installation of W10 a couple of months ago, in addition to all the updates inherent in a reinstall, I finally got the HP to start working. Doing a...
  10. HP Officejet pro 8500 not printing even after updating drivers?

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Officejet pro 8500 not printing even after updating drivers?: It told me welcome back when I downloaded new driver and everything. I love windows 10 so far. I upgraded for my mom and I. All her files were transferred from 8.1 to 10, I even saved them on a flash drive just in case. I didn't even think about the printer, thinking it would...