Windows 10: Error Alert

Discus and support Error Alert in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; In my wife's account, an error screen is appearing: It verbally says a spyware virus is appearing that is transferring her data out. It states not to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GeneSpeight, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Error Alert

In my wife's account, an error screen is appearing: It verbally says a spyware virus is appearing that is transferring her data out. It states not to close out, but call 1-866-932-8323. It referenced error 268.D3. However, on a screen partial visible behind the

error screen requesting account/password, I see Error #DT00X02. The error screen shows Windows Security iexplore for server

100.242.180. The block at top of page is: http://100.242.180/IP_Blocked/firiedge

Can you help me?

Is this for real or a scam?

:)

GeneSpeight, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Billy Med Win User

Emergency Alerts

Hi Stephanie,

Just to confirm, is this the same thing that you tried on your phone, in order to turn off Amber Alerts?

• Open Settings.
    • Tap on System.
    • Tap on Messaging.
    • Tap on the Change emergency alert settings link.
    • Turn on or off the emergency alerts you want.

Let us know if this was the same thing that you tried.

We would also suggest to reset your phone after doing these steps to ensure that the changes on your phone's settings will be refreshed.

Simply press and hold the Power and Volume down button for 15 seconds and then release your hold afterwards.

Billy Med, Nov 5, 2018
  3. e mail alerts

Hello,

Try these steps:

To turn on and turn off email notifications, follow these steps:

• From the Start screen, touch the screen and slide left.
    • Scroll to and tap Settings.
    • Tap ringtones+sounds.
    • Tap manage app sounds.
    • Tap the email account.
    • Tap the Notification sound field.
    • Select the desired alert option.

Smittychat., Nov 5, 2018
  4. Error Alert

text message alert sounds?

Hi,

To assist you better please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the phone?

• When you say ‘’cannot find how to set text message alert sounds’’ are you referring to setup a particular sound/alert for the message or there is no sound alert at all when you received the message?
    I also like to inform you that, you cannot setup a different alert sound except the inbuilt sound alert. If you refer to setting up your choice sound alert, I suggest you to provide your valuable suggestion and feedback using feedback app.

Thank you. If you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Error Alert

1. Error Alert - Similar Threads - Error Alert

2. Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert. Pc infected with Trojan Type spyware Error Code 2V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert. Pc infected with Trojan Type spyware Error Code 2V: I received a Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert. Pc infected with Trojan Type spyware Error Code 2V7HGTVB.Access to this PC has been locked for security reasons – click continue for instructions on solving this problem.Computer Error Code ErrOOr code B81TS100d83This has...
  3. Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert. Pc infected with Trojan Type spyware Error Code 2V

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert. Pc infected with Trojan Type spyware Error Code 2V: I received a Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert. Pc infected with Trojan Type spyware Error Code 2V7HGTVB.Access to this PC has been locked for security reasons – click continue for instructions on solving this problem.Computer Error Code ErrOOr code B81TS100d83This has...
  4. AppHangB1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AppHangB1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge: Hello, I have problem with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge. I can't install game, because will crashing. I use Windows 11. In Windows 10 I haven't any problem. In Reporting Problems is showing AppHangB1 error.Video drivers is actual....
  5. AppHangB1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge

AppHangB1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge: Hello, I have problem with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge. I can't install game, because will crashing. I use Windows 11. In Windows 10 I haven't any problem. In Reporting Problems is showing AppHangB1 error.Video drivers is actual....
  6. AppHang1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AppHang1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge: Hello, I have problem with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge. I can't install game, because will crashing. I use Windows 11. In Windows 10 I haven't any problem. In Reporting Problems is showing AppHang1 error.Video drivers is actual....
  7. AppHang1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge

AppHang1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge: Hello, I have problem with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge. I can't install game, because will crashing. I use Windows 11. In Windows 10 I haven't any problem. In Reporting Problems is showing AppHang1 error.Video drivers is actual....
  8. MP driver error ALERT, Specified pathway too long, change pathway to within 180 characters....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MP driver error ALERT, Specified pathway too long, change pathway to within 180 characters....: Hi, I'm trying to add a new printer to my windows 11 laptop, I get to the point where it says when loading the MP drivers ALERT, Specified pathway too long, change pathway to within 180 characters. I've tried the regedit route going through to modify the '0' to '1' on the...
  9. MP driver error ALERT, Specified pathway too long, change pathway to within 180 characters....

MP driver error ALERT, Specified pathway too long, change pathway to within 180 characters....: Hi, I'm trying to add a new printer to my windows 11 laptop, I get to the point where it says when loading the MP drivers ALERT, Specified pathway too long, change pathway to within 180 characters. I've tried the regedit route going through to modify the '0' to '1' on the...
  10. How do deal with error alert that says "another installation is in progress" but no install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do deal with error alert that says "another installation is in progress" but no install...: Trying to install Java. yesterday's install was interrupted. Now when I try to install Java I get an error alert."Another java installation is in progress. You must complete that installation before you can run this installer". But there is no installation going on....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft error code dt00x02.

2. 1-866-932-8323