Windows 10: Error analisis antivirus

Discus and support Error analisis antivirus in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Buenas tardes! Desde mediados de 2019 mi laptop me dejo de aceptar cosas descargadas de internet. En google chrome me dice que ha habido un error en... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IasePizuo, Apr 23, 2020.

1. IasePizuo Win User

Error analisis antivirus

Buenas tardes!

Desde mediados de 2019 mi laptop me dejo de aceptar cosas descargadas de internet.

En google chrome me dice que ha habido un error en el analisis antivirus

y en microsoft edge me dice que el archivo contenía virus y que se elimina.

La cosa es que estaba investigando que podía hacer y me metí a esta página:

https://support.microsoft.com/es-es...t-the-attachment-manager-in-microsoft-windows

Hice todo lo que tenía que hacer en windows 10.

Pero me sigue sin funcionar.

Por favor alguien ayudeme.

buen día

:)

IasePizuo, Apr 23, 2020

2. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Firewall & Antivirus Issues

Hi desiree!!!

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern? JUST THE UPDATES YOU CAN SEE ON THE SCREENSHOT, NOTHING ELSE...

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? RESTARTING COMPUTER ONLY
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to enable the said applications? NO ERROR MESSAGESARE BEING RETRIEVED WHEN FIREWALL OR ANTIVIRUS ARE ENABLED, NOTHIMG HAPPENS WHEN THEY'RE CLICKED

Chris Alvarado, Apr 23, 2020
  4. Error analisis antivirus

Foolproof Idiotproof Antivirus

I'm about to help someone with an internet cafe and i'd like an antivirus that can withstand the most clueless and the most purposeful idiot. Any suggestions?

[I.R.A]_FBi, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

Error analisis antivirus

1. Error analisis antivirus - Similar Threads - Error analisis antivirus

2. Antivirus activation error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antivirus activation error: Can someone help me about this error? I get notifications to turn on my virus protection and when I press the notification to activate it, it redirects me to settings and I get this....
  3. Antivirus activation error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Antivirus activation error: Can someone help me about this error? I get notifications to turn on my virus protection and when I press the notification to activate it, it redirects me to settings and I get this....
  4. Antivirus activation error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. programar un analisis completo semanal

programar un analisis completo semanal: Hola como puedo porgramar un analisis completo de windefender que me lo haga automaticamente de forma semanal ?gracias https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/programar-un-analisis-completo-semanal/cb973b18-5ee3-4f32-9c9d-4e794ebd6241
  6. Microsoft Defender Antivirus Error

Microsoft Defender Antivirus Error: Hey, back with another problem.After going through instructions and instructions I will sum up what I have done in order to get to where I am now.Prior to the instructions my Windows Defender Antivirus was and still is snoozed. I downloaded malwarebyte and attempted to scan...
  7. antivirus scan failed error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    antivirus scan failed error: When i download a file from browser I have a problem it downloads but then, it says ''antivirus scan failed''. I did all the tutorials on microsoft site but it doesn't work. I looked in the windows security and there was nothing, all good. I don't know what i can do next...
  8. Error en el analisis antivirus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error en el analisis antivirus: Buenas tardes! Desde mediados de 2019 mi laptop me dejo de aceptar cosas descargadas de internet. En google chrome me dice que ha habido un error en el analisis antivirus y en microsoft edge me dice que el archivo contenía virus y que se elimina. La cosa es que estaba...
  9. Error de analisis antivirus.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error de analisis antivirus.: Hola! Espero que se encuentren bien. Desde a mediados del 2019 mi compu dejo de aceptar documentos o cosas que me descargo. Deje un tiempo que la compu siguiera así pero ahora quiero descargar cosas. Me metí a explorar que puedo hacer y me entere que ustedes los de...
  10. Windows Security Antivirus Scanning Error

Windows Security Antivirus Scanning Error: My Windows Security is scanning only "11" Files in Quick Scan and Full Scan and my Security Intelligence updates are up to date. How to Fix the error?? [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...