Windows 10: error APLZOD.dll not found

Discus and support error APLZOD.dll not found in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10, after updates to Microsoft 365, now Outlook hangs for lack of file APLZOD.dll What to do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by OEVS, Jul 15, 2020.

1. OEVS Win User

error APLZOD.dll not found

Windows 10, after updates to Microsoft 365, now Outlook hangs for lack of file APLZOD.dll What to do?

:)

2. fireberd Win User

Sound Card Cannot be found on ACER aspire E5-511P

"sound card cannot be found". Does the Device Manager list it, and with an error? Or is it no listed in the Device Manager?
    If its not listed at all, that suggests the BIOS is not detecting it or there is a BIOS error. Windows will not detect it if the BIOS does not.

You can try a BIOS reset and see if that helps, if its not being detected by the BIOS.

fireberd, Jul 15, 2020
  3. network connections error 615. specified port was not found

Hi Karlo,

The error 615 may arise if there's an issue on how your modem is mounted. To sort your concern, we suggest that you consider the following:

• Ensure that your modem is connected properly.
    • Run the internet connection troubleshooter. To do this follow these steps:
      • Type Troubleshooting in the search box.
      • Press Enter.
      • Click View All and select Internet Connections.
      • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    • Reinstall your modem. For a step-by-step guide, refer to the support website of your Internet service provider.
    • If the issue persists, follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this
      link
      on how to fix network connection issues.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Jul 15, 2020
  4. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

Thema:

1. error APLZOD.dll not found - Similar Threads - error APLZOD dll

2. MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found.: I downloaded a game and it says these two dills were not find. Is there any ways to fix this? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msvcp140dll-and-vcruntime140dll-was-not-found/648bd808-6210-4e2e-8098-9962e10cccc5
  3. Sistem error MSVCP140.dll was not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sistem error MSVCP140.dll was not found: Hi,I found few topics about my problem here.same for VCRUNTIME140.dllFrom those topics i followed all steps1 I reinstalled Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables 2downloaded dlls and putting them in system323sfc /scannow4Redownload and install 100gb game5 try some random stuff...
  4. MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found

MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found: I am trying to download Origin for my daughter to play sims. we bought a second hand computer for her basically to just play sims. We are getting to errors MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found. We have tried the steps on the other discussion threads,...
  5. VCRuntime140.dll and MSVCP140.dll not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    VCRuntime140.dll and MSVCP140.dll not found: I am trying to install Origin but whenever I try, promps saying "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll/VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. I have uninstalled Microsoft Visual C++ and reinstalled the 2015 version...
  6. VRCRUNTIME140.dll was not found and MSVCP140.dll was not found.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    VRCRUNTIME140.dll was not found and MSVCP140.dll was not found.: I downloaded both the dll’s and put them in system32 and yet it still says there not found. Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch? submitted by /u/LoserCat- [link] [comments]...
  7. MSVCPI120.dll was not found error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSVCPI120.dll was not found error: Hi. i am trying to run unity3d game engine on my laptop and it comes with the following errors: MSVCP120.dll/MSVCR120.dll was not found. how would i fix this? This only started happening after i manually installed windows on my laptop....
  8. MSVCP140.dll not found / VCRUNTIME140.dll

MSVCP140.dll not found / VCRUNTIME140.dll: I have been getting these errors trying to launch Division 2 via the Uplay launcher and also Red Dead Redemption via the ROCK STAR launcher. Checking online it seems a very common error for many games launchng through steam also. The files arent missing and the error...
  9. Error MSVCP110.dll was not found

Error MSVCP110.dll was not found: So i downloaded a game from steam and when i open it i get the error MSVCP110.dll was not found. How do i fix this. I have all of the C++ downloads from 2010 to 2017. i have even tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it but it doesn't work. Any idea's?...
  10. MSVCP100.dll not found and MSVCP110.dll not found

MSVCP100.dll not found and MSVCP110.dll not found: Hi there, so when i fixed my windows 10 cause of a problem i fall into a "MSVCP100.dll not found" when i try to fix it it worked! but sadly i fell into another problem now its "MSVCP110.dll not found" i keep trying to fix it but it just didn't work. tried doing a virus...