Windows 10: Error applying transforms

Discus and support Error applying transforms in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to uninstall the turbotax 2019 software from my computer which is running windows 10 but I get a error message that says "Error applying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by antonioMarzella, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Error applying transforms

I am trying to uninstall the turbotax 2019 software from my computer which is running windows 10 but I get a error message that says "Error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid." Please tell me how to fix this.

:)

antonioMarzella, Jun 2, 2020
  2. BernardoC Win User

"Error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid."

As the subject says, i got this error "Error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid." when i tried to install Old School Runescape from the following website Old School RuneScape - Play Old School RS.

I've tried several possible fixes that i've seen online, including microsoft fixes, but still nothing.

Help! How do i fix this?

BernardoC, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid

I am trying to uninstall all adobe programmes from my computer, running Windows 10.

I have a file called "mathcad PDSi vewiable support" that will not uninstall. When I attempt to uninstall it, I get the following error message from Windows Installer:

"Error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid"

I have attempted to use Adobe Acro Cleaner, but no luck

Any advise would be appreciated.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

JORDAN DAVIDSON, Jun 2, 2020
  4. BernardoC Win User

Error applying transforms

"Error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid."

Hi thank you for replying,

Of course.

I've tried every method you suggest in this following post/link:

When it come to the forums of the game it-self, i was recommended to create a new user and install it there. It worked for my PC but not for my Laptop.

My Windows 10 version is 1607.

Other informations i can give you: 64-bit system, 8GB RAM, I7.

Let me know if theres anything else i can help you with!

Best regards.

BernardoC, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Error applying transforms

1. Error applying transforms - Similar Threads - Error applying transforms

2. how to fix error applying security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix error applying security: also is it ok to copy programdata folder in another drive and delete from this one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-error-applying-security/e9e41091-6ebf-446d-ac55-4bcd33a7cf74
  3. Asus Transformer Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Transformer Issues: On an Asus Transformer T100 running Windows 8.1, the touchscreen and sound both quit working. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-transformer-issues/43c4200e-b5c2-4ed0-9095-ba913651a8cb
  4. Asus Transformer Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Transformer Issues: On an Asus Transformer T100 running Windows 8.1, the touchscreen and sound both quit working. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-transformer-issues/43c4200e-b5c2-4ed0-9095-ba913651a8cb
  5. Transform Problem W10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Transform Problem W10: trying to install adobe acrobat 2017 which i have a license to use. Keep getting the message"error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid." Adobe tried to help. No success. Adobe ultimately said that this is a Microsoft issue and to...
  6. Transform Problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Transform Problem: trying to install adobe acrobat 2017 which i have a license to use. Keep getting the message"error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid." Adobe tried to help. No success. Adobe ultimately said that this is a Microsoft issue and to...
  7. Intel Transforms Its Brand

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Transforms Its Brand: [ATTACH] Intel, with our logo, bunny suits and iconic musical “bong,” is a brand familiar to people worldwide – in fact, Forbes recently named us one of the world’s most valuable brands. Built on 52 years of innovation, a...
  8. Final transformations for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Final transformations for Windows 10: Hello guys, I have an HP Brand computer with Windows 10 Home x64. I want to turn my Windows 10 to a made up version called Windows XP SE based and built on NT 10.0 Technology, but I want my Windows 10 to have all features from older versions of Windows. I want Metro Back...
  9. error applying security

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error applying security: I'm trying to delete a file from my laptop but i can't because it says I need an admins permission even though I should be an admin when I go into properties and the advanced security tab and try and change owner it says; An error occurred while applying security...
  10. Intel Transforming the Network for 5G

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Transforming the Network for 5G: Intel today announced substantial advances in its wireless product roadmap to accelerate the adoption of 5G. Highlights include the introduction of the Intel® XMM™ 8000 series, Intel’s first family of 5G new radio (5G NR) multi-mode commercial modems, and Intel’s latest LTE...