Windows 10: Error at bootup on Win 10 laptop

Discus and support Error at bootup on Win 10 laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows could not parse or process unattend answer file. This occurs on a stand alone Dell Inspiron laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GregorySacchet, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Error at bootup on Win 10 laptop

Windows could not parse or process unattend answer file. This occurs on a stand alone Dell Inspiron laptop.

:)

GregorySacchet, Dec 11, 2018
  2. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

3. saini1987 Win User
    Soundmixer.exe not found error on Windows bootup

• Hi friends,

I get this screen when the windows boot up:

Error at bootup on Win 10 laptop 137741d1508080423t-301eyo2.jpg

• Actually, soundmixer.exe was detected as a virus by McAfee antivirus and i accidentally deleted that .exe file from quarantined items from the antivirus. Now its showing this error. Previously , when this file wasn't deleted, the windows was opening two
      cmd prompts popups and quick access popup on windows bootup.

Can some one tell me if the soundmixer.exe is actually a virus? If yes how to fix this problem?

[Original title: soundmixer.exe not found error on windows bootup]

saini1987, Dec 12, 2018
  4. n-ster Win User

Error at bootup on Win 10 laptop

n-ster, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Error at bootup on Win 10 laptop

1. Error at bootup on Win 10 laptop - Similar Threads - Error bootup laptop

2. Error 0xc000000f every bootup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0xc000000f every bootup: I attempted to update to Windows 22H2 through the ISO file because the update was not available in my settings. Doing this has caused Error 0xc000000f to occur every time I boot my PC. Additionally, my keyboard does not working which disables bios access. To fix this, I am...
  3. Error 0xc000000f every bootup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0xc000000f every bootup: I attempted to update to Windows 22H2 through the ISO file because the update was not available in my settings. Doing this has caused Error 0xc000000f to occur every time I boot my PC. Additionally, my keyboard does not working which disables bios access. To fix this, I am...
  4. Bootup registry error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootup registry error: I am running win 7 ver 6.1.7 and it won't boot up.When running to manual recovery, I can open cmd but I can't type anything. It seems like the keyboard stops working at this point.I can use the keyboard if I'm in the bios though.If gone through startup repair and problem...
  5. Bootup registry error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootup registry error: I am running win 7 ver 6.1.7 and it won't boot up.When running to manual recovery, I can open cmd but I can't type anything. It seems like the keyboard stops working at this point.I can use the keyboard if I'm in the bios though.If gone through startup repair and problem...
  6. Laptop Won't Bootup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop Won't Bootup: My Dell laptop was recently having performance issues so I had to force shut down. When I tried restarting, I get stuck on a frozen screen once the Dell welcome screen comes on. I tried initiating safe mode from cold boot by restarting my computer 3 times in a row but the...
  7. Win 10 BootUp issue

Win 10 BootUp issue: I have a Ideacentre 510A, i5-9400CPU, 20GB 20 gb memory and all Win10 updates are current. My issue is that when booting the system not boot directly to the home screen. The following appears: > Checking Media Presence > Media Present >Star PXE over IPVC on...
  8. windows 10 bootup

windows 10 bootup: Help -- last night my system did an update and after the update i type in my password in the user -- and it does not recognized the user. that is the only user account i have, I do have another back up hard drive ( image from 0ne yer ago) that I can boot up with and log in....
  9. laptop will not bootup or reset,

laptop will not bootup or reset,: I rebooted my laptop. from there it wouldent boot. i tried diagnostic, automatic repair, Systems restore: Shows my recovery dates but says i have recovery turned off Go back to previous version: it tells me we ran into a problem System image recovery: windows can't...
  10. error "no operating system" at bootup windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error "no operating system" at bootup windows 10: Hi, This morning I booted up my Lenovo desktop with a hard drive that's less than 6 months old. Just got a black screen with "no operating system" error message. It kept trying to boot but the message kept looping on the screen. I powered the unit down and re-booted with...