Windows 10: Error at startup

Discus and support Error at startup in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Calling on forum techs , hoping for a solution . The last month , after pc startup the following message comes up in a dialogue box :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by celticscorpio, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Error at startup

Calling on forum techs , hoping for a solution . The last month , after pc startup the following message comes up in a dialogue box : C;\ProgramFiles\\WindowsApps\\Microsoft.549981C3F5F10_4.2204.13303.0_...\Win32Bridge.Server.exeA Required Privilege is not held by the client .Hoping its not a serious error , could true techs on site solve this for me ? Im well pc schooled , but no tech .

:)

celticscorpio, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 24, 2023
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Startup Error

Hi Abishek,

Thank you for writing your concern in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you in troubleshooting the issue. With the information that you’ve provided, it looks like there could be some third part conflict or corrupt Windows files which is causing the error.

I suggest you to perform the following method and check if that helps:

Method 1:

Perform Startup Repair. Follow the steps:

• Press and hold Shift key and click on
      Restart
      from login screen.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Select Advanced Options.

• Select Startup Repair and follow the on screen instructions.
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Jan 24, 2023
  4. FTWitachi Win User

Error at startup

Startup programs not launching on startup

Replying to Brink none of that works here is why-
    Step 1- No items listed in startup on task manager as stated.
    Step 2- I dont have shell:Startup on the pc as it cannot be located
    Step 3- I dont understand that option also the startup folder cannot be found
    Step 4- No apps showing under startup on settings
    Step 5- Dont have access to advanced options at all for any apps
    Step 6- Doesn't work.

Thanks for trying

- - - Updated - - -
    @dalchina, Will try the program now and no I have no suitable restore points and also nothing that I am aware of has been updated besides for Windows Updates but nothing major. WIll respond once I try the program.

FTWitachi, Jan 24, 2023
Thema:

Error at startup

1. Error at startup - Similar Threads - Error startup

2. BLinitializedlibrary failed 0xc00000bb Error on windows 11 on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLinitializedlibrary failed 0xc00000bb Error on windows 11 on startup: Hello i have a windows 11 pc and i downloaded form this link https://www.softlay.com/downloads/speedfan i know it is speedfanWhen i adjusted the fan the pc seems normal until it started to freeze I restarted and gave me this message I inseted my Windows 11 Iso drive and...
  3. BLinitializedlibrary failed 0xc00000bb Error on windows 11 on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLinitializedlibrary failed 0xc00000bb Error on windows 11 on startup: Hello i have a windows 11 pc and i downloaded form this link https://www.softlay.com/downloads/speedfan i know it is speedfanWhen i adjusted the fan the pc seems normal until it started to freeze I restarted and gave me this message I inseted my Windows 11 Iso drive and...
  4. Can anyone please help with fixing the 'Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC' error? My...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone please help with fixing the 'Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC' error? My...: I encountered the BSOD then windows repair froze at 0%. Rebooting goes directly to the BIOS. I'm in the command prompt step but instead of 'X:\Windows\System32>', the command starts with 'X:\Sources>'. Doing the sfc \scannow says it cannot find the path for System32. I'm...
  5. Can anyone please help with fixing the 'Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC' error? My...

Can anyone please help with fixing the 'Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC' error? My...: I encountered the BSOD then windows repair froze at 0%. Rebooting goes directly to the BIOS. I'm in the command prompt step but instead of 'X:\Windows\System32>', the command starts with 'X:\Sources>'. Doing the sfc \scannow says it cannot find the path for System32. I'm...
  6. Can anyone please help with fixing the 'Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC' error? My...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows security protection updates error error code: 8007139f, windows startup error code:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security protection updates error error code: 8007139f, windows startup error code:...: Hi, I am running Windows 11 pro,The issues I am facing are ;1. Windows security protection updates error error code: 8007139f2. An error page opens upon windows startup error code: 8007000203. Windows update error error code: 0x800f081f4. Can't reset my windows from settings...
  8. Windows security protection updates error error code: 8007139f, windows startup error code:...

Windows security protection updates error error code: 8007139f, windows startup error code:...: Hi, I am running Windows 11 pro,The issues I am facing are ;1. Windows security protection updates error error code: 8007139f2. An error page opens upon windows startup error code: 8007000203. Windows update error error code: 0x800f081f4. Can't reset my windows from settings...
  9. Startup boot errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup boot errors: G’day guysJust tried to restart my windows 10 PC after installing one of my old dvd rom video games from windows 7, now every time I try to boot up and it comes up with the same issue. C\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt Log file.I have already reset windows 10 and...
  10. Startup boot errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Startup boot errors: G’day guysJust tried to restart my windows 10 PC after installing one of my old dvd rom video games from windows 7, now every time I try to boot up and it comes up with the same issue. C\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt Log file.I have already reset windows 10 and...