Windows 10: error CAA2000C when signing into microsoft store using school login

Discus and support error CAA2000C when signing into microsoft store using school login in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; error below keep appearing when i log in:... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by haakh, Aug 4, 2021.

1. haakh Win User

error CAA2000C when signing into microsoft store using school login

error below keep appearing when i log in:

:)

haakh, Aug 4, 2021

2. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 4, 2021
  3. I can't sign in windows store and I can't use acount microsoft to sign in windows

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, Please follow below suggestions:

What happens when you try to sign to Windows Store?

Please give us the complete error message if any.

For Windows store issue you may refer the following suggestion:

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now, try to open store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Aug 4, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

microsoft not login in

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you receive an error when you try to upgrade Windows and use Store.

It would be great if you can help us with the details requested below:

• How are you trying to upgrade Windows?
    • When do you get the error in Store?
    • When you say, “microsoft not login in” where are you trying to login?
    • Which build version of Windows is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

For Windows Update issue, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Fix Windows Update errors
    and see if that helps.

For Microsoft Store, I would suggest you to try resetting Microsoft Store cache. Press the
    Windows Logo Key + R to open the Run dialog box, type
    wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

The error 0x80072EE7 indicates a connection issue. I would suggest you to try changing the network connection and see if that makes a difference.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

1. error CAA2000C when signing into microsoft store using school login - Similar Threads - error CAA2000C signing

2. Login with microsoft school or work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login with microsoft school or work: I tried to install teams for work and school on my cuwi minibook but it says it is not compatible. How do I solve this issue? When I tried to login on teams for work it says I am not allowed to login using work email on teams for home. Help please....
  3. Login with microsoft school or work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Login with microsoft school or work: I tried to install teams for work and school on my cuwi minibook but it says it is not compatible. How do I solve this issue? When I tried to login on teams for work it says I am not allowed to login using work email on teams for home. Help please....
  4. Login with microsoft school or work

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Cannot login to Microsoft Store - It wants a "work or school account"

Cannot login to Microsoft Store - It wants a "work or school account": I have my user account set up with my personal account *@outlook.com. My PC is activated with a license linked to my personal *@outlook.com.I cannot remove my user account without deleting all of my personal data. I just want to sign in to the Microsoft Store to play...
  6. Cannot login to Microsoft Store - It wants a "work or school account"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login to Microsoft Store - It wants a "work or school account": I have my user account set up with my personal account *@outlook.com. My PC is activated with a license linked to my personal *@outlook.com.I cannot remove my user account without deleting all of my personal data. I just want to sign in to the Microsoft Store to play...
  7. Sign in to Microsoft Store using work or school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in to Microsoft Store using work or school account: Hi.In the new Microsoft Store, I was not able to find an option to sign in to the Store with my work or school account in addition to my personal Microsoft account.In the Windows 10 version of the new Microsoft Store, I found a button to add a work or school account to gain...
  8. Sign in to Microsoft Store using work or school account

Sign in to Microsoft Store using work or school account: Hi.In the new Microsoft Store, I was not able to find an option to sign in to the Store with my work or school account in addition to my personal Microsoft account.In the Windows 10 version of the new Microsoft Store, I found a button to add a work or school account to gain...
  9. Error signing in into the microsoft store

Error signing in into the microsoft store: Hello there all. For the last few weeks I have been having an issue where whenever I try to login to the Microsoft Store app, I receive a popup that says Let's get you signed in, choose my account and put my password in, We encountered an error. please try signing in again...
  10. Error when trying to sign in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error when trying to sign in Microsoft Store: I get an error message "Something went wrong” and a code: 0x801901f4 when trying to get to Microsoft Store. I haven’t changed anything in my system. Before everything was working fine. Can you help me?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

2. caa2000c