Windows 10: Error 'Can't connect to this network Enter an APN & try again' Only after hibernate

Discus and support Error 'Can't connect to this network Enter an APN & try again' Only after hibernate in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After a fresh boot, I can use cellular to connect just fine. If I hibernate, then wake up the computer, when I try to connect to cellular, it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DanMarkoff, May 3, 2019.

1. Error 'Can't connect to this network Enter an APN & try again' Only after hibernate

After a fresh boot, I can use cellular to connect just fine. If I hibernate, then wake up the computer, when I try to connect to cellular, it says Error 'Can't connect to this network Enter an APN & try again' .

Any ideas what's causing this?

Platform is Thinkpad X1 Tablet, Windows 10 Pro, OS Build 17134.706

:)

DanMarkoff, May 3, 2019

2. LTE APN Problems

So I bought a HP Spectre X2 with LTE
    It was designed for Verizon but the Amazon Listing says Supports T Mobile

I put the SIM In. And it works shows T Mobile and everything is fine.

Then if I reinstalled Windows or Update. Or ANY change to the OS. The LTE no longer works. It will show T Mobile. It will go back and forth between Activating and Applied

And if I try and connect it says Enter APN No APN Found

I've had To Mobile on the phone. Threw various APNs in. And Nothing

There is an APN there but it just won't work. Something is getting messed up and I really love this tablet and want the LTE to work

Please help

EpiphanyOfMusic, May 3, 2019
  3. ManishZG Win User
    Error 'Can't connect to this network Enter an APN & try again' while trying to connect to cellular network via PC

Am getting following error ffrom pat 3 months:

Can't connect to this network Enter an APN & try again

Kindly help

Original title: cellular connectivity

ManishZG, May 3, 2019
  4. Error 'Can't connect to this network Enter an APN & try again' Only after hibernate

Error 'Can't connect to this network Enter an APN & try again' while trying to connect to cellular network via PC

Hi,

Im having the same problem since today.

i just realized that my cellular connection can't connect.

few days ago, i still can use it...

no problem with wifi and ethernet..

celluler can't connect

Can't connect to this network Enter an APN & try again
    any help or suggest would be appreciated..

Thank you

NurdinFahim, May 3, 2019
Thema:

Error 'Can't connect to this network Enter an APN & try again' Only after hibernate

1. Error 'Can't connect to this network Enter an APN & try again' Only after hibernate - Similar Threads - Error 'Can't connect

2. BSOD after entering Hibernate mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after entering Hibernate mode: When I try to use hibernate mode, the system appears to hibernate at first, but the computer then blue screens with a SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error. Here is the minidump and msinfo export if needed: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsnnHJ975lu9hQ-TgAQqNGCQWlUu?e=1wdWWE...
  3. Error 'Can't connect to this network Enter an APN & try again' while trying to connect to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 'Can't connect to this network Enter an APN & try again' while trying to connect to...: I'm using laptop through my cellular network for almost 6 months now but when I try to connect today Im not sure if this is after windows upgrade I get this below error. Error Description: Can't connect to this network Enter an APN & try again. I have also tried doing...
  4. Can't Connect to Network Error

Can't Connect to Network Error: I've recently run into a wifi connectivity issue. While playing a game online,I lost my internet connection. Over the next several minutes I attempted to reconnect to my wifi with no success. Frustrated I left my computer alone for an hour and went and made myself dinner....
  5. "Can't Connect to This Network" Error

"Can't Connect to This Network" Error: I am currently living in an off-campus apartment linked to my graduate college. Whenever I try to connect to the wifi network they provide, I need to enter my school username and password. However, whenever I try that, I simply get a "Can't connect to this network" error. I...
  6. Can't Connect to this network error!

Can't Connect to this network error!: I know there are a lot of forums and questions about this error; however, I've many of the fixes and suggestions out there and nothing is working. I'm trying to connect to a network that I've had access to for a year or so. Apparently there was an issue with the access points...
  7. Error: Can't connect to this network, when trying to connect to WIFI

Error: Can't connect to this network, when trying to connect to WIFI: I am trying to connect to my home internet from Windows 10. Here’s what keeps happening: 1. I go to put in my password to log onto my wifi, in which it says “verifying and connecting”, and then telling me that my password is incorrect which it isn’t, since ive tried this...
  8. cellular network apn

cellular network apn: In windows 10 where to enter apn for cellular network ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-network-apn/e7c78183-10dc-4d5d-8211-c1f0fa4cecae
  9. "Shut Down" only enters Hibernate

in Windows 10 Support
    "Shut Down" only enters Hibernate: Here's something strange! I tried to shut my computer down because of another problem, and I found that it only went into Hibernate. When I started it back up, programs were still running that would have normally been turned off when the computer shuts down. So I tried it...
  10. After resuming from hibernation, it hibernates again after a few sec.

in Windows 10 Support
    After resuming from hibernation, it hibernates again after a few sec.: Have an issue that I have not encountered before. After the machine resumes from hibernation, it starts to hibernate again right at the log on screen. Then I have to wake it again and it seems ok. Any ideas what setting can be the reason for this? 83740

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant connect to this network enter an APN and try again

2. cant connect to this network enter an apn

3. cannot connect to this network enter an APN

4. win10 enter an apn and try again,
  5. cant connect to thiis network enter an apn and try again,
  6. enter an apn and try again,
  7. windows 10 enter an apn and try again,
  8. cannot connect to this network enter an apn and try again,
  9. enter apn and try again,
  10. cant connect to this network enter an APN and try again verizon,
  11. laptop apn error,