Windows 10: Error checking on startup on every boot

Discus and support Error checking on startup on every boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have the same exact problem as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vFxvz, May 20, 2020.

1. vFxvz Win User

Error checking on startup on every boot

vFxvz, May 20, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 20, 2020
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, May 20, 2020
  4. adulaamin Win User

S.M.A.R.T. Error on boot

One of my HDDs (WD10EARX) is showing a S.M.A.R.T. Error during boot but if I use WD's disk checking utility it says it's OK. I've backed up the files to another hard drive just in case. But should I just ignore the error on startup and continue using it? Oh and btw the error started showing up when I updated my mobo's BIOS from 1802 to 1903. On the old BIOS, no errors popped up on boot.

adulaamin, May 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Error checking on startup on every boot - Similar Threads - Error checking startup

2. Startup boot errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup boot errors: G’day guysJust tried to restart my windows 10 PC after installing one of my old dvd rom video games from windows 7, now every time I try to boot up and it comes up with the same issue. C\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt Log file.I have already reset windows 10 and...
  3. Error on every startup of Computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error on every startup of Computer.: Every time on the startup of my computer it appers an error on category of Windows Script Host the error is " Can not find script file "C:\Users\Public\Send to.Ink.js".Please any idea what could be causing this?...
  4. Error on every startup of Computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error on every startup of Computer.: Every time on the startup of my computer it appers an error on category of Windows Script Host the error is " Can not find script file "C:\Users\Public\Send to.Ink.js".Please any idea what could be causing this?...
  5. Disk check running on every startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk check running on every startup.: Hello, for several months now I am facing a problem. My pc runs the chkdks on every startup, apparently unsuccessfully, as ever anything happens. I've tried unmarking the disk from the "dirty" status it is tagged with no success. When I let the scan do it's thing, it is...
  6. Disk check running on every startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk check running on every startup.: Hello, for several months now I am facing a problem. My pc runs the chkdks on every startup, apparently unsuccessfully, as ever anything happens. I've tried unmarking the disk from the "dirty" status it is tagged with no success. When I let the scan do it's thing, it is...
  7. Disk check running on every startup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Check disk at every boot?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Check disk at every boot?: Does anyone have this issue? After this update check disk came up on every boot and it won’t complete ... submitted by /u/russianheat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jwyg7c/check_disk_at_every_boot/
  9. Computer goes into disk checking on every startup.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer goes into disk checking on every startup.: My computer lately has been going into disk checking on every boot, the only drive it does scan and repair is my C: Drive, I remember this happening after some issue with my hard drive, my PC went into the bios screen to say that'no bootable drive detected' it did get fixed...
  10. Disk check on every startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk check on every startup: Hi all. Recently my PC started to run disk check on every startup. I let it run and repair, but it doesn't do anything really. When I run the disk checker on Windows itself it says that my drive has a problem and it needs to restart in order to solve it. But nothing gets...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 Check Disk at every startup on laptop with new ssd