Windows 10: error code 0*0000002 while installing Realtek audio Driver in HP laptop. help me out

Discus and support error code 0*0000002 while installing Realtek audio Driver in HP laptop. help me out in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I mistakenly delete old Realtek audio driver installed in my laptop. I'm trying to install new driver from official site of hp. but every time i try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sujan niure, Nov 26, 2022.

1. error code 0*0000002 while installing Realtek audio Driver in HP laptop. help me out

I mistakenly delete old Realtek audio driver installed in my laptop. I'm trying to install new driver from official site of hp. but every time i try to install newly downloaded Realtek audio driver it shows error code 0*00000002 "Install Realtek hd audio driver failure." please help me out.

:)

sujan niure, Nov 26, 2022
  2. mark7 Win User

Modding Realtek + Dolby Home Theater driver to install on any laptop

So, my laptop (Lenovo Legion Y520) uses the Realtek audio driver, which comes in combination with the Dolby Audio (DAX2) app. However, I don't like the official driver for my laptop much (distorted sound), so I would like to install a different driver. I've tried downloading the audio drivers for some of the Thinkpad models, which come bundled with Dolby Home Theater or Advanced Audio. However, when I install such a driver on my laptop, I do not get the Dolby Home Theater functionality or app. I've also tried editing those Thinkpad drivers' .inf file by adding my sound chip Hardware ID to the list of supported audio devices. But still I do not get Dolby Home Theater.

So, is there a way to mod those Thinkpad drivers (or some other drivers) to get Dolby Home Theater funcionality along with the Realtek Control Panel? I would appreciate any help or suggestions.

mark7, Nov 26, 2022
  3. TISbunno Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hi, i try to install the Realtek HD Audio + Sound BlasterX 720° 6.0.1.8328 MOD by Lynn (2018-02-06), i follow this step:
    1- disinstall old driver
    2-clean the registrer with the .reg file
    3-restart
    4-install realtek software, reboot and wait for the other part of installation
    5- use the .reg "registro audio no firmado"
    6- reboot
    after this step the driver that windows see are the high definition audio from microsoft.
    i would like to install the realtek mod driver with dolby atmos and dolby home theatre (or creative 720, depends on who offers more). Someone could share a complete guide?
    I would like to point out that the pc is a hp dv6 laptop

TISbunno, Nov 26, 2022
  4. Big_Bad_E Win User

error code 0*0000002 while installing Realtek audio Driver in HP laptop. help me out

Help with installing Realtek Audio Drivers

Normally this would be a Realtek problem but my main problem is Windows.

I was getting bad mic quality so I installed the latest Realtek drivers from their website, I installed it, restarted my computer, and got no sound.

I went into Devices, and saw this:

Realtek is the Audio Device. I clicked Update driver, search automatically, and got this error:

Windows found drivers for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install them.

Realtek High Definition Audio.

I deleted the Realtek folder, reinstalled, got the same problem. Something else maybe important there is an audio port that says Mic in at rear panel (Pink) (Realtek High Defenition Audio)

I saw somewhere that I was supposed to click update, click Browse for drivers on my computer, and set the path to C:\Windows\WinSxS, which gave me this error:

imgur.com

If I click on let me pick from a list of avalible drivers on my device, this pops up:

High Definition Audio Device

Realtek High Definition Audio

Realtek High Definition Audio

I installed DriverEasy, clicked update on Realtek Audio, then went to devices, clicked let me pick from a list of avalible drivers on my device, clicked Have Disk, gave it the inf file that DriverEasy gave me, and got the first error. So, what am I doing
    wrong, and what is High Definition Audio Device?

Will uninstalling Microsoft Trusted Audio Drivers allow WinSxS to work?

Big_Bad_E, Nov 26, 2022
Thema:

error code 0*0000002 while installing Realtek audio Driver in HP laptop. help me out

1. error code 0*0000002 while installing Realtek audio Driver in HP laptop. help me out - Similar Threads - error code 0*0000002

2. Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001]: Hello, I no longer have any sound coming from my computer speakers. I tried reinstalling the Realtek High Definition 6.0.9360.1 driver. After uninstalling the existing driver and restarting my machine, I get the following error message at the end of the installation:“Realtek...
  3. Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001]: Hello, I no longer have any sound coming from my computer speakers. I tried reinstalling the Realtek High Definition 6.0.9360.1 driver. After uninstalling the existing driver and restarting my machine, I get the following error message at the end of the installation:“Realtek...
  4. Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. error code 0*0000002 while installing Realtek audio Driver in HP laptop. help me out

error code 0*0000002 while installing Realtek audio Driver in HP laptop. help me out: I mistakenly delete old Realtek audio driver installed in my laptop. I'm trying to install new driver from official site of hp. but every time i try to install newly downloaded Realtek audio driver it shows error code 0*00000002 "Install Realtek hd audio driver failure."...
  6. error code 0*0000002 while installing Realtek audio Driver in HP laptop. help me out

error code 0*0000002 while installing Realtek audio Driver in HP laptop. help me out: I mistakenly delete old Realtek audio driver installed in my laptop. I'm trying to install new driver from official site of hp. but every time i try to install newly downloaded Realtek audio driver it shows error code 0*00000002 "Install Realtek hd audio driver failure."...
  7. error code 0x00000002 and not support driver for realtek hd audio driver install

error code 0x00000002 and not support driver for realtek hd audio driver install: i reinstall the "64bits Vista, Windows7, Windows8, Windows8.1, Windows10 Driver only Executable file.." im using 64 bit windows 10 and just wondering if i reinstall it my front panel audio will work but it's said error code 0x00000002, and i tried differents version but it...
  8. Code 0 Error In Audio Driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Code 0 Error In Audio Driver: CODE 10 Error, not 0* I figured might as well post here. I've looked at all the solutions I could find, none of them have helped me resolve my problem. It started with my USB devices randomly disconnecting and reconnecting after updating Windows (I updated as I had...
  9. Realtek Audio Driver Install Failure Error Code 0001

Realtek Audio Driver Install Failure Error Code 0001: I've recently built a new computer and installed the latest version of windows 10. I need to install realtek HD audio driver as my microphone makes a horrible fuzzing sound for the people I'm talking to when gaming I downloaded this driver on my old computer to stop the...
  10. Help with installing Realtek Audio Drivers

Help with installing Realtek Audio Drivers: Normally this would be a Realtek problem but my main problem is Windows. I was getting bad mic quality so I installed the latest Realtek drivers from their website, I installed it, restarted my computer, and got no sound. I went into Devices, and saw this: Realtek is the...