Windows 10: Error code 0x00000001/Automatic startup repair on Restart

Discus and support Error code 0x00000001/Automatic startup repair on Restart in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; At first I got the "Diagnosing your PC" and the "Automatic startup repair" screen whenever I restart my computer, followed by "Failing to startup my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheShangWang, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Error code 0x00000001/Automatic startup repair on Restart

At first I got the "Diagnosing your PC" and the "Automatic startup repair" screen whenever I restart my computer, followed by "Failing to startup my PC". This only happens when I want to RESTART my computer, not when I shutdown and boot it up again.

Luckily restarting my computer after either error prompt allows me to startup normally, but it happens EVERYTIME I restart my computer. This causes any windows update that requires a restart to fail uninstalls whatever update I waited for.

I tried to disable the automatic startup repair, and that ended up just giving me the Error code 0x00000001.

I've tried using bootsect.exe by following YouTube videos, and no good.

I remembered this problem happened after I was editing values with regedit, and security permissions on folders related to DirectX and attempting to update DirectX, and then the problem occured.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem, or how to install windows updates without having to restart?

Any help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/TheShangWang
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheShangWang, Jan 16, 2021

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jan 16, 2021
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Error code 0x00000001/Automatic startup repair on Restart :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Error code 0x00000001/Automatic startup repair on Restart

Windows 10 automatic repair error

Hi

Windows 10 startup error

My system showing windows automatic repair but couldn't repair my pic i trying to these step

• bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd
    • bootrec.exe /fixmbr
    • bootrec.exe /fixboot
    Only rebuildbcd was successfuly finish but fixmbr couldn't complete showing some error

Help as soon as possible

Thank you

Arun

arun_ashok, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Error code 0x00000001/Automatic startup repair on Restart

1. Error code 0x00000001/Automatic startup repair on Restart - Similar Threads - Error code 0x00000001

2. Error code 0x00000001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0x00000001: so, i recently moved to PC gaming, and I'm trying to get a game or two downloaded. all is fine, until I get an error code 0x00000001. I follow the instructions to fix it, I follow tutorials, Xbox instructions, things like that, and I can't get anything to work. it's been...
  3. Error code 0x00000001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code 0x00000001: so, i recently moved to PC gaming, and I'm trying to get a game or two downloaded. all is fine, until I get an error code 0x00000001. I follow the instructions to fix it, I follow tutorials, Xbox instructions, things like that, and I can't get anything to work. it's been...
  4. Automatic repair: unable to repair your PC error on startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic repair: unable to repair your PC error on startup: I am getting the "automatic repair: unable to repair your PC error on startup" every time I try to boot, I tried different tutorials none of which worked, some of them required me to change directory to the c:\windows\system32\config but in system32 there was only a "Logs"...
  5. Error code 0x00000001 on PC

Error code 0x00000001 on PC: Hi, I'm getting 0x00000001 error code when I try to download an administrator-required game on Xbox App for PC. My account has administrator privileges and my Windows is up to date.I already tried everything I found on Xbox Support.Thank you for your time...
  6. Error 0x00000001

Error 0x00000001: Trying to download anything from the Microsoft Store/Xbox App that's on Game Pass, even if I own it, results in error 0x00000001. So far I've tried using Settings to repair and reset Gaming Services, using powershell to uninstall and reinstall Gaming Services, and going into...
  7. STARTUP AUTOMATIC REPAIR

STARTUP AUTOMATIC REPAIR: Hey guys I've been trying to fix my laptop these past few days. I've hit a Startup repair error and I've tried chkdsk, sfc, and dism. Please help me. I've already tried cmd prompt from a windows bootable usb media it doesn't work. I've also tried to install windows 10 over my...
  8. 0x00000001 error

0x00000001 error: hey since yesterday I try to download any game from the Xbox app and it simply doesn't work. Yes a already try all the tings to make the app work and download the game I already did repair and reset the app. I already checked for new windows update i have the Windows 10,...
  9. Microsoft store Error code 0x00000001

Microsoft store Error code 0x00000001: I took advantage of the PC gamepass £1/1 month trial to try out Microsoft Flight Simulator. The plan was totry out the game for a month and get a better idea if I should buy thestandard, deluxe or premium version as game pass customers get a good discount. Unfortunately, the...
  10. Automatic startup repair

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Automatic startup repair: When i open my pc it shows automatic repair and automatic repair is not working how can i get out of that. It just keeps restarting and does nothing else please heop me and startup repair is also not working...