Windows 10: Error code 0x0000022, and Software Protection keeps stopping

Discus and support Error code 0x0000022, and Software Protection keeps stopping in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to upgrade my windows version from 1909 to the latest version, but when I use the Update Assistant, this error code appeared. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NabNeb, Oct 27, 2020.

1. NabNeb Win User

Error code 0x0000022, and Software Protection keeps stopping

Hi, I'm trying to upgrade my windows version from 1909 to the latest version, but when I use the Update Assistant, this error code appeared.

When I came to check the reason why, it's because the Software Protection services had stopped.

So then I turned it on at services.msc. and then restarted, and then the services just stops everytime i turned it back on.

I have a windows 10 pro version 1909. And I don't have any previous windows like, windows 7.

:)

NabNeb, Oct 27, 2020
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Stop Code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hi,

This might be caused by faulty driver, hardware issues or antivirus software problems. We suggest checking this
    article that has steps on how to resolve stop code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Anne Ros, Oct 27, 2020
  3. meloneum Win User
    BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Error code 0x0000022, and Software Protection keeps stopping

freebird_9924, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Error code 0x0000022, and Software Protection keeps stopping

1. Error code 0x0000022, and Software Protection keeps stopping - Similar Threads - Error code 0x0000022

2. Error: 0x0000022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: 0x0000022: Me podrian explicar el por que no puedo activar mi windows.Intento hacer todo lo que me recomendaron pero cada intento me aparece un mensaje de error.como el siguiente:Error: 0x0000022 on a computer runing microsoft windows non-core edition, run "slui.exe 0x2a 0xC000002" to...
  3. Error: 0x0000022

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: 0x0000022: Me podrian explicar el por que no puedo activar mi windows.Intento hacer todo lo que me recomendaron pero cada intento me aparece un mensaje de error.como el siguiente:Error: 0x0000022 on a computer runing microsoft windows non-core edition, run "slui.exe 0x2a 0xC000002" to...
  4. Error: 0x0000022

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. "Failed to schedule Software Protection service for restart", Error Code: 0x80070002

"Failed to schedule Software Protection service for restart", Error Code: 0x80070002: I have deleted \Microsoft\Windows\SoftwareProtectionPlatform scheduled task. I deleted this Scheduled Task as it was consuming a high CPU. post that I see these errors in event way to many times. "Failed to schedule Software Protection service for restart", Error Code:...
  6. "Failed to schedule Software Protection service for restart", Error Code: 0x80070002

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Failed to schedule Software Protection service for restart", Error Code: 0x80070002: I have deleted \Microsoft\Windows\SoftwareProtectionPlatform scheduled task. I deleted this Scheduled Task as it was consuming a high CPU. post that I see these errors in event way to many times. "Failed to schedule Software Protection service for restart", Error Code:...
  7. "Failed to schedule Software Protection service for restart", Error Code: 0x80070002

8. Windows 11 Error Codes Related to Software Protection Platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Error Codes Related to Software Protection Platform: Hello, I just recently purchased a new laptop that came with Windows 11 installed. Since purchasing it only a few months ago, I have had the persistent issue of my laptop occasionally going completely black and unresponsive, despite the power still being on. This will occur...
  9. Windows 11 Error Codes Related to Software Protection Platform

Windows 11 Error Codes Related to Software Protection Platform: Hello, I just recently purchased a new laptop that came with Windows 11 installed. Since purchasing it only a few months ago, I have had the persistent issue of my laptop occasionally going completely black and unresponsive, despite the power still being on. This will occur...
  10. Activation Problem Error codes : 0xc004f012 0xc0000022 and problem with Software Protection...

Activation Problem Error codes : 0xc004f012 0xc0000022 and problem with Software Protection...: So I have a genuine copy of windows 10 pro and the product id and product key too, I have had to activate windows once before on the same device but this time the key wont work instead i get this errorso i checked this website out and tried all of...