Windows 10: Error code 0x404 Still no Solution!?!?!?!?!?

Discus and support Error code 0x404 Still no Solution!?!?!?!?!? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; to this day after looking back on these forums for years now i still get this error code and still dont know how to fix it. is there still no 100%... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JaylinG, Feb 10, 2020.

1. JaylinG Win User

Error code 0x404 Still no Solution!?!?!?!?!?

to this day after looking back on these forums for years now i still get this error code and still dont know how to fix it. is there still no 100% guaranteed solution to fix this problem after all this time??

:)

JaylinG, Feb 10, 2020

2. Cannot sign into Xbox app with error 0x404

Unfortunately, that did not resolve the issue, neither did a windows reset or creating another user. All above still give the 0x404 error, including your suggestion Jomari.

lonewolf00708, Feb 10, 2020
  3. meloneum Win User
    BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Feb 10, 2020
  4. ggangesh Win User

Solution for error code 0x800072EFD

Thanks for ur reply

i ran windows update troubleshooter as suggested by u. The error was not fixed. It came back with msg that" service registration is missing or corrupt"

kindly suggest the next step towards sol.

ggangesh, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Error code 0x404 Still no Solution!?!?!?!?!? - Similar Threads - Error code 0x404

2. I am still waiting for the solution

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am still waiting for the solution: [ATTACH] How bad search is behaving here... Search openend Search window Searching Window Resetting didn't help either... submitted by /u/ashuraaz23 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/etpq38/i_am_still_waiting_for_the_solution/
  3. Error Code 0xc00000e - other solutions not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Code 0xc00000e - other solutions not working: I am running Windows 10 on a 2017 Dell Inspirion 15 laptop (not exactly sure what model - can't find the serial number). So I was having an issue logging into my computer following an update, but I didn't have the adminstrator password and wasn't able to just uninstall the...
  4. ColorNote still no solution - MS WAKE UP!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ColorNote still no solution - MS WAKE UP!: After so many users have complained that C.Note is not working anymore after a WIN "update" I am baffled that MS is so ignorant and does not care. ColorNote is still available in MS store but it crashes just as reliable as a year ago. It is a MS problem and all the...
  5. solution for Error code 0x8007139f in Windows mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    solution for Error code 0x8007139f in Windows mail: Regarding to this issue, I have the solution which Microsoft can not even know how to solve it. I was have the same problem in the Subject, and was searching the solution on google with no result. I remember that time when I turned off the "Allow access to email on this...
  6. Windows 10 Upgrade error codes and solutions

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Upgrade error codes and solutions: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If your Windows 10 Upgrade has failed and if you have noted down the error code, then this post offers some basic solutions to troubleshoot & resolve the problem. We have seen how to troubleshoot Windows 10 Installation & Update [...] This post Windows 10...
  7. Solution for Error Code 0x97 WF-7620

Solution for Error Code 0x97 WF-7620: how to solve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solution-for-error-code-0x97-wf-7620/660e52cb-415e-4035-b6f7-59f3a268bf5f
  8. Windows 10 issues errors codes and find a solution fixing

Windows 10 issues errors codes and find a solution fixing: After Window 10 home updates October, Now all I get is an error messaged code for an account and says try again in a few hours I really dislike window 10 from the day it came out. I need help getting taken care of fixing the code problems plus I have some knowledge of...
  9. Device Manager Error Codes and Solutions in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Device Manager Error Codes and Solutions in Windows: How to: Device Manager Error Codes and Solutions in Windows List of Device Manager Error Codes and Solutions in Windows Device Manager displays information about each device. This includes the device type, device status, manufacturer, device-specific properties, and...
  10. Desktop is still Flickering after all solutions.

Desktop is still Flickering after all solutions.: A bit of a background (I'm not sure if this helps): I upgraded to Windows 10 last year. Found some annoying bugs with the apps but, overall, the OS worked fine I encountered no problems. I decided to go back to Windows 8.1 since the buggy apps annoyed me. Just yesterday, I...