Windows 10: Error: code 0x7e - failed to load plugin FXSUI.DLL

Discus and support Error: code 0x7e - failed to load plugin FXSUI.DLL in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I posted about this earlier - however, the fix that was suggested and I thought worked did not. A number of critical events in the event viewer "The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by selfsimilar, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Error: code 0x7e - failed to load plugin FXSUI.DLL

I posted about this earlier - however, the fix that was suggested and I thought worked did not.

A number of critical events in the event viewer

"The printer spooler failed to load a pug-in module C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\FXSUI.DLL , error code 0x7e "

It was suggested that I apply this fix

https://docs.microsoft.com/windows/release-information/resolved-issues-windows-10-2004#436msgdesc

It seems it did not resolve this issue.

However, it the required module iand associated files are located in this folder

C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\prnms002.inf_amd64_76337addb4b908bb\Amd64

Mode LastWriteTime Length Name

---- ------------- ------ ----

-a---- 6/21/2020 3:56 AM 290304 FXSAPI.DLL

-a---- 6/21/2020 3:56 AM 32256 FXSDRV.DLL

-a---- 6/21/2020 3:56 AM 7014912 FXSRES.DLL

-a---- 6/21/2020 3:56 AM 413696 FXSTIFF.DLL

-a---- 6/21/2020 3:56 AM 150528 FXSUI.DLL

-a---- 6/21/2020 3:56 AM 142848 FXSWZRD.DLL

How do I fix this issue?

:)

selfsimilar, Jul 14, 2020

2. Windows 7 Error [0x7E]

Hi I wanna download windows 8.1 pro but there is problem with error when i open the setup.exe. and he says The File ''autorun.dll" could not be loaded or is corrupt. Setup cannot continue. Error code is [0x7E]

whats the problem?

thx for help

renarsgrinbergs, Jul 14, 2020
  3. print spooler failed to load a plug-in tsprint.dll, 0x7e

I do have a windows 7 Pro pc with Remote Desktop. Recently I noticed that my printers were not redirected and tried to find anything on the web with no luck, everybody was saying that the problem was the driver or the client or the TS host configuration
    but after hours of trying I found on the Event Viewer > Applications and Services Logs > Microsoft > Windows > Print Service a description for this problem: "The print spooler failed to load a plug-in module C:\Windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\tsprint.dll,
    error code 0x7e. See the event user data for context information.
    "

There's not much information on how this plugin ir loaded or failed or why?... so after a while, I decided to try my best dark solution: replace the 3 files (tsprint*.*) with a copy from another machine (with the same OS of course) that did not
    show this resolved the problem, at least for now the printers are redirected.

I hope this helps somebody and there's a question on the air... does anybody know how to track this problem? or any information on how this "plug-in" interact with the windows printer spooler?

Thank you!

GuillermoPerez3, Jul 14, 2020
  4. meloneum Win User

Error: code 0x7e - failed to load plugin FXSUI.DLL

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Error: code 0x7e - failed to load plugin FXSUI.DLL

1. Error: code 0x7e - failed to load plugin FXSUI.DLL - Similar Threads - Error code 0x7e

2. Error Number:0x80040702 failed to load dll setuputil

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Number:0x80040702 failed to load dll setuputil: Hi, While installing Solidcam 2020 program, at first I got an error like "Error Number:0x80040702 failed to load dll setuputil Setup will now terminate". In my subsequent attempts, it did not give any errors or warnings, but the installation screen did not appear. When I...
  3. BSOD Bugcheck code: 0x7E

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Bugcheck code: 0x7E: Hello,I have been gettting BSODs for a while and Im stuck right now. When it happens:It alwaysmost of the time shows up after booting up my PC within 10 min. It is usually with the STOPCODE: memory managementit changes somtimes, but I dont think there is anything wrong with...
  4. The file "autorun.dll" could not be loaded or is corrupt. error 0x7E

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The file "autorun.dll" could not be loaded or is corrupt. error 0x7E: i'm trying to install windows 11 from my now windows 11 insider program.i downloaded the windows 11 ISO from microsoft page but when i try to run the setup application it said that "The file autorun.dll could not be loaded or is corrupt. error 0x7Eplease help how do i fix...
  5. The file "autorun.dll" could not be loaded or is corrupt. error 0x7E

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The file "autorun.dll" could not be loaded or is corrupt. error 0x7E: i'm trying to install windows 11 from my now windows 11 insider program.i downloaded the windows 11 ISO from microsoft page but when i try to run the setup application it said that "The file autorun.dll could not be loaded or is corrupt. error 0x7Eplease help how do i fix...
  6. A Third Party DLL Plugin is Not Getting Loaded in the Main Program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A Third Party DLL Plugin is Not Getting Loaded in the Main Program: I use Amibroker 32bit software. OS - Win 10 Pro 64bit.I am using an AFL for which the corresponding dll plugin is required. I am keeping that plugin a dll file in the desired directory but while I am opening Amibroker that plugin is not getting loaded.On my computer, the...
  7. Printer service error - Printer spooler Event ID 808 failed to load plugin FXSUI.DLL code 0x7e

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer service error - Printer spooler Event ID 808 failed to load plugin FXSUI.DLL code 0x7e: Since the update of my Lenovo x64 to Win 10 2004 I have the following error recorded in the event viewer "The printer spooler failed to load a pug-in module C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\FXSUI.DLL , error code 0x7e " Fix suggestions please...
  8. Steam dll failed to load

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Steam dll failed to load: Hi, I have a problem with Steam that says after "extracting package" fatal error, failed to steamui.dll. I have tried many solutions, like updating all my drivers, system restoring, all commands for command prompt admin, deleting other files, contacting steam, restarting my...
  9. Error Failed to load DLL: GameuxInstallHelper when loading FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Failed to load DLL: GameuxInstallHelper when loading FSX: Hi I had Microsoft Flight Simulator X deluxe installed on my computer and the drive it was on died I have tried a to reinstall it on a new drive but get the above error. What happens is that is comes up with a window asking if I want to repair or uninstall have tried both...
  10. Failed to load resource DLL?

in Windows 10 Support
    Failed to load resource DLL?: What does "Failed to load resource DLL" mean? Why is my PC doing this? [img] 64899